Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3890 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

You are right, it is difficult to find a good project these days as the developers can simply pack up and walk away with all your investments. All we can do is pick a good project and hope it will continue all the way through until the product is released and the coins get on exchanges

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godgreat95

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

Not all coins are scam there still exist some reasonable coins in which they are not scam and real. I will just advice people to stick with some campaign that trust worthy and pays up all their hunters
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

You are right, it is difficult to find a good project these days as the developers can simply pack up and walk away with all your investments. All we can do is pick a good project and hope it will continue all the way through until the product is released and the coins get on exchanges
true so for the safest thing that you may have to take for to see as the safe one to invest is where the tested for like the coin in top 10 coin that you already have to see for so exact thing for this is that you already see this project for in a very good way to choose for.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

Thanks for your sharing, I can also feel that there are a lot of swindlers in the market right now. When I invest in any cryptocurrency, I will closely observe its teams and projects!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

I don't agree with you, while there are some projects that is straight scam but there are also a lot of legit ones. It is different when they promise something but they failed to deliver it, it is a risk that all people that want to invest in ico should know, you have to consider whether the team can execute their idea or not. It is not scam if they try to do it but failed in the process.

paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

To create a really good coin with innovative technology and benefit to the public is much harder than to correct any open source code. From here, there is a number of fraudulent coins which nothing but the titles themselves do not carry.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

There are more new coins, that means there will be even more scam coins but, conversely, also there will be more very promising new coins.

bamita127

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

the new coins are not necessarily going to be promising. These new coins could be quite hot in the beginning only emergence only and will not be able to compete with other coins.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

This is not true, there are a lot of coins that are bullshit, but there are some of them which are legit, and you can test it by yourself.
In fact, there are some projects that are doing ICO, and they are super legit at all.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

Are you referring to ICOs? In my opinion not all of them are scam; there are some who is legitimate like the one in my signature. Believe me, I have read their whitepaper and this coin is the next big thing. It's like putting "real" value to a coin in a form of wage. Yeah, I really mean WAGE.
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

That is not true that the coinmarketcap do not check the coins carefully they do check it you can also check on coingeko for the coin prices. There are some coins in coinmarketcap that is not yet listed but in coingeko you can see the coins if it has a value or not. I just used the two because the two are reliable than other cryptocurrency value.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

That is not true that the coinmarketcap do not check the coins carefully they do check it you can also check on coingeko for the coin prices. There are some coins in coinmarketcap that is not yet listed but in coingeko you can see the coins if it has a value or not. I just used the two because the two are reliable than other cryptocurrency value.

This kind of speculation did not give positive outcomes to some crypto investors instead of buying they are now afraid and divert their capital to other type of business. As crypto investors we should help keep uphold the image of crypto market to encourage some people to buy so we can earn a big profit.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

I think that we should survive this period in the crypt because now there are great prospects for some coins. Besides, think that we will find a way to deal with the scam ..
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

could you name some for us so we can avoid that coin later ?
there are many scam indeed, but still, everything what we invested is our responsible.
if we scammed by others, maybe we didn't do our due diligence back then.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

could you name some for us so we can avoid that coin later ?
there are many scam indeed, but still, everything what we invested is our responsible.
if we scammed by others, maybe we didn't do our due diligence back then.
It depends of your choosing which one is a good coin, I think its all normal for that because this kind of technology is too risky and confidential but we are involving here because of opportunities and possibility to grow our coin in just a short time. Atleast, you already experience scams so for in other time you are vigilant already which is good to invest.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

I don't think that many are actual scams, just crappy ideas and in it for the money. There's still decent new coins about though, just need to do your research.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

You are right my friend but still we coinmarketcap is also a good source after confirming in the telegram group of the team of an ICO. Also you can check not just their telegram but the facebook page, twitter and any kind that can be helpful in order for you to become safe. Nowadays there are really many scam ICO out there that if we will not be careful we will be one of their victim so choose any kind of information that can help is to know the ICO more.
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

Of course it's half the same, but not all coins are fraud. Before joining ICO or any platform, do some research in detail, by doing this research, we'll have a clear idea about any coins later on.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Of course it's half the same, but not all coins are fraud. Before joining ICO or any platform, do some research in detail, by doing this research, we'll have a clear idea about any coins later on.
Not all new came and show up coin but there's few of them, so i suggest its better to study the coin first before you buy it, so you might avoid being scam, also its better to make a research about the coin you want to buy and also help you if you ask some help in someone who are long time doing a finding a good coin because they know what the coin is scam and the coin have potential. But i think its better to trust in a coin that have potential like Bitcoin and Ethereum because there are really profitable.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

I do not want to argue and say anything against it, because I also think that today there are a lot of projects that are clearly scum, but they still collect money and they are very good at it, but as a result they just deceive people, it's it is necessary to stop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: