Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3890 times)
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

It's sad, but most of you are right. So many coins are deception now, so the problem is that it is difficult to tell which is legal, not. Although not all coins are fraudulent, the proportion of defrauding coins is so high that it is so terrible for investors to invest in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

This is very good advice, because personally I was not interested in Telegram channel of the development team and especially did not communicate with them.
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

Yeah, it is true that almost 90% of the new coins are copied coins. That is why when choosing a new coin to invest, you need to pay close attention to plenty of aspects including white paper, roadmap, the actual team behind it.. It will minimise the risk of investing in new altcoins.

ethergod

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

I am doing less and less bounties because I notice the quality of new coins is continually dropping. Investors must thoroughly research these coins because so many serve no purpose for society.
laelyy212

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:55:55 AM

the new coins are not necessarily going to be promising. These new coins could be quite hot in the beginning only emergence only and will not be able to compete with other coins.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:04:21 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Coinmarketcap is suppose to list every currencies that meet a certain requirement, they are not responsible to check the integrity of any projects. Always do your own research, and don't simply trust whatever website you seen, even if it is reputable. Everything can be faked.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

According to this, you are right, it is difficult to find a good project today because most ICO is a scam. one should be very careful not to get scam coins and projects even though fall prey from scam projects is unavoidable but can be minimized. All we can do is pick a good project and hope it will continue until the product is released.

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

New coins appear every day through ICOs; current ICOs have very high failure rates. Many developers fail to fulfill their promises to investors. They are trying to cheat the investor by creating trust. After the ICO was over, developers distributed Tokens to investors and left them.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

If several times you make a mistake with the choice of suitable projects, then you should not talk about everyone. If you carefully analyze the conditions and principles of the project, you can find a suitable option.

Never give up
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

New coins appear every day through ICOs; current ICOs have very high failure rates. Many developers fail to fulfill their promises to investors. They are trying to cheat the investor by creating trust. After the ICO was over, developers distributed Tokens to investors and left them.

That's what happened right now in crypto,  nowadays many coins appear through initial coin offering (ICO)  most of them are scam.
Honestly  it's too difficult now to find a good ico project and not a scam coins that new appear. The better we should  do to not encounter the scam coins is make a lot of research before putting your money.
zero9119

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

If several times you make a mistake with the choice of suitable projects, then you should not talk about everyone. If you carefully analyze the conditions and principles of the project, you can find a suitable option.
In investing in the cryptocurrency market, choosing the right coin is the single most important thing that can determine your success. If you choose a bad coin to invest in, the risk of failure in your investment is very large, otherwise if you choose a good kind of coins, your chances of success are very high. Invest in knowledge of this market to be more successful.
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

Yes, you are right. coinmarketcap can not be used as a reference to invest coin, many coins fail in 2018 due to the small number of investors, so they can not keep the promise
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

That generalization cannot be made based on maybe one coin that scammed you or something. There legit new coins that are great and have great potentials even like ETH or BTC in the near future so I cannot agree with this infante generalization about new coins

Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

Yes that's true now a days most of new coins are scam.if you join a good project it's my suggestion very careful because most of project are a scam.
belcini

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Yes, in fact, the opinion is correct, but there are many important nuances. In fact, even many new ICOs offer excellent prospects for development and successful investment.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

All coins that are in the top 100 on this site have never failed, but the fact that the tokens could not make their way among the competitors, it's not the fault of the site itself. Yes, and it simply displays information, and you still make a decision, the accusations are groundless.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

a new coin that appears is not the coin scam. they simply could not survive alone with tough competition. Indeed there are that will be successful and will survive. but yan fell and then its value is low is not a scam. but either a scam or not no one will know what it is.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

The problem is that legit projects are buried under the tremendous amount of scamcoins and it is difficult to emerge. And people seem to not be able to differentiate between real projects and scamcoins.

From the FAQ of our ICO

https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/pre-ico

All ICOs are scam. What can you say about it?

​ICOs are a very valuable tool for our society, but you have to carefully check that the project is legit before investing. We can tell you this about our project. We are a biotech company performing novel biomedical research, and scientific research is something serious. One of the things that sets our ICO apart from the other ICO offerings is that it is based on our AIDS cure research. Behind our project there are therefore many years of hard work and investments to perform and publish our research. Investors with us know that they are investing into something real and concrete, and not in one of those bubble soap projects that disappear the day after the ICO because they are not solving any real issue and are just a collection of fancy presentations. With us, investors can easily verify that our project is something real and legit by checking the publications on the NIH database pubmed.

Fior J. An Initial In Vitro Investigation into the Potential Therapeutic Use of SupT1 Cells to Prevent AIDS in HIV-Seropositive Individuals. PLoS ONE. 2012;7(5):e37511. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/22701517

Fior J. Is a pacific coexistence between virus and host the unexploited path that may lead to an HIV functional cure? Viruses. 2013;5(2):753-7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/23430684

Fior J. Salamander regeneration as a model for developing novel regenerative and anticancer therapies. J Cancer. 2014;5(Cool:715-9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/25258653

Fior J. SupT1 Cell Infusion as a Possible Cell-Based Therapy for HIV: Results from a Pilot Study in Hu-PBMC BRGS Mice. Vaccines. 2016;4(2):13. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/27128948

Moreover, we are working on solving a real global issue such as developing a low cost cure solution for AIDS. There were 36.7million people infected by HIV globally in 2016, 17.5million of which were left untreated, according to UNAIDS. Our mission is to develop a low cost cell-based therapy solution for HIV to allow access to the treatment for those individuals who are normally left untreated due to social and/or economic limitations.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

I have to agree that most of the coins that we are seeing now are scams. There is just nothing good that they are doing besides the fact that the teams behind these projects are just trying to make some quick money from investors. You should only invest in new coins for the short term as soon as you make some good profit from the new coins you should sell the coins.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

Personally, I can recall a minimum of a dozen new coins that have already brought their investors dividends. Although such a situation was always, always there were scammers and unsuccessful projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: