Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Pointium Crowd-sale Start NOW! Global Decentralized Platform  (Read 3484 times)
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

The project is good but would be better if you can add linkedin profile of each team members so people will trust you more that you are all real.

Of course, the openness of the team is very important. Tell me, is there a prototype of the project or MVP?

Yes, we're now developing our prototype. We'll announce the prototype of our project on the start of crowd-sale.
Please keep a close watch on Pointium. Thanks!

It is perfectly. Since investors now do not really want to invest in projects that have only an idea. Protype will give you an advantage over competitors.

We totally agree with your opinions. We have now dedicated ourselves to give you our trustworthy and better chances! Keep your eyes on us, please. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.

Thank you so much for such a good compliment! We're now working hard to make our project successful and will work even harder. Please keep your eyes open for us!
Fuadh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:11:46 AM

Good project mission hopefully this will be successful, it will be useful continue to work hard to succeed quickly
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

Good project mission hopefully this will be successful, it will be useful continue to work hard to succeed quickly

We will lead the project successfully. Keep an eye on our project.

Thank you.
youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

If you have anything you want to ask, feel free to do anytime.

We dream of the future of unified $300B points around the world, and we exist to make it happen.
Pointium

the project is good but i want to ask a question ,is it a good chance for TGE ,many project already postpone , will you ?
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

We dream of the future of unified $300B points around the world, and we exist to make it happen.
Pointium

the project is good but i want to ask a question ,is it a good chance for TGE ,many project already postpone , will you ?

Thank you for questions! However, could you explain your questions in more detail? It was difficult for us to understand your questions. As much as we understand, we'd like to answer you as follows.

We've already created all PNTs for token sales. Also, we will not sell any excess tokens other than token sales.

If you want to hear a more detailed answer, please elaborate your questions or ask in our official telegram group. Thank you!
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

The project looks quite promising, the team did a good job. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

The project looks quite promising, the team did a good job. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Kyc progress will be held after the crowd-sale is finished, and the period will be announced

Thank you.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

Hi! I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 04:56:05 PM by pointium

Hi! I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

Yes, our project development is well underway. If development is completed earlier than indicated on the ROAD MAP, it will be announced.​
​Please kindly take our project into consideration.

Thank you.​
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

HI.
Perhaps it was already a question about where is a tread about bounty campaign? There are a lot of similar bounty campaigns. And I want to compare this and WeLocal bounty, which started just now.

pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

HI.
Perhaps it was already a question about where is a tread about bounty campaign? There are a lot of similar bounty campaigns. And I want to compare this and WeLocal bounty, which started just now.

Check out this link for our Bounty program.
Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3160226.0

If you have any further questions about Bounty program, please direct the message to our Bounty Manager and he will be able to answer your questions shortly.
Telegram : @ryjin1007

Thank you.
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

HI.

If you have any further questions about Bounty program, please direct the message to our Bounty Manager and he will be able to answer your questions shortly.

Thank you.

i am sad ,there is no signature campaign ,do you have ico market plan before start  that how to spread your project to more investors?
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

HI.

Thank you.

i am sad ,there is no signature campaign ,do you have ico market plan before start  that how to spread your project to more investors?

Sure! Actually, we're currently preparing for and proceeding several aggressive marketing strategies.
Although we haven't announced it yet, you will be able to check them out after the pre-sale starts.
Please wait a moment and keep eyes open on us. Thank you!
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

If you look at the roadmap in the white paper, you'll find a little more detail. I recommend you to take a look at it. Thank you.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

If you look at the roadmap in the white paper, you'll find a little more detail. I recommend you to take a look at it. Thank you.

Yes you are right. White Paper is well-designed, the team tried hard. Tell me, is it necessary to undergo the KYC procedure to participate in the project?
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 08:18:11 AM by pointium

Yes you are right. White Paper is well-designed, the team tried hard. Tell me, is it necessary to undergo the KYC procedure to participate in the project?

Participation is all possible. However, after the crowd-sale is finished, we will proceed with the kyc certification procedure.
If you have any more questions about kyc, please contact Telegram group @Eric_pointium and we will be happy to respond. Thank you.
nzlx

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

Pointium
Hello! How looks like Promotion Feed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: