Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLUTIONS FOR ALTCOINS BOOMING ERA  (Read 81 times)
thaovtt210 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

I tell you that I had raise interest in crypto since I was in 3st year in my university.
In the first period, to be honest, I was kind of keen on it because it can bring me a lot of money which can cover ½ my living expense and sometimes I can take aside for some present for my friends and parents.

It’s been 2 years since I know about crypto, I draw something that tell me that I need to seriously think about that. ICO, altcoin, what is the purposes they wanna head for? I have heard about so many interesting IDEAS, that I believe that wow, this is amazing, this will change this/that field a lot, I must invest in this, I can pump my money hohoww,… Milions of people gathering in a telegram group, bitcointalk and talk flying words because that is a part of their bounty task and they must do that to gain as much tokens as they possible.

But what happens after that, the coins hit exchange, they put every effort to raise the price, about buying, selling, and gradually they forget about the initial purpose of that coins. Where the ideas are going on, where on earth the team are, I wondering that people are so busy earning money or the team just don’t keep their words.

After not long but decent time, I believe that we need to do something, make sure the ICO brings us the real value not just money, because money just like a stream between people, it comes and leaves us every day, but maybe it take the real value away from us. And after that, nothings left, no innovations, no new era , …, that’s why some of us say that crypto is like gambling. And some don’t even appreciate when we say that our official job is trading and investing crypto.

If you are interested in the topic, leave me some opinions about the real value of ICO, what do we need to restrict bad ICO, which always say they are in progress but in reality they are not.
Why don’t crypto implement an oganizations to examize and supervise that the team is sticking in their roadmap.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: