Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good coin in future  (Read 396 times)
Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

Ethereum, as a consensus network, is probably strong enough to withstand legal action, I suppose it would be a good test though

And I almost agree with your opinion. Ethereum is the basis of almost all other coins, and I think there is a great future, but maybe another coin will come in ahead of everyone else in the future.  Huh

Some people are speculating that neo might take the place of eth but for now, i think eth should be fine. if anything eth might replace btc for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

Ethereum, as a consensus network, is probably strong enough to withstand legal action, I suppose it would be a good test though

After the king BTC,Queen ETH is the best coin for investment because ETH is powered by strong and solid project and its developers are very expert in block chain technology and its based on smart contract.If you review most of the ICO dispense their payouts in ETH,mean to say that its adoption is on climax these days and in future its community would be so strong that its price would be very high.So its strongly recommended that invest in ETH return is ensured.Many new coins are copying smart contract in different forms.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

I think that the best solution in this case will be the situation with the product, that is, those projects that will be able to complete their product and their product will work and bring money, of course their tokens will cost normal money. And those projects that did nothing, respectively, will not cost anything.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

some good in future are: Eth,ltc, xrp, waves. this coins have a good future.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

some good in future are: Eth,ltc, xrp, waves. this coins have a good future.
in every coin question in the future there is always an eth name, because I think only eth has been seen to be a good coin, because a lot of coins are popping up and yet can beat eth to dominate as a good coin.

catapult

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

I think ethereum has a really great potential to continue reaching new good prices. There is nothing obvious about any coins of course, but I think it is an innovative coin which is giving trust and hope for the future.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

I think Ethereum has a strong team and a great goal. I also think that the ethereum will be more bitcoin in a few years.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Joshua85

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

buy Universa and tomocoin
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:37:27 AM

I think "Waves" could be a good coin for investment as this has a good performance in the cryptomarket. I believe that this coin can do more in the coming months and would suggest to hold a little longer prior to consider it selling in the market such that you will be able to gain good profit from your investment.
tambakikan

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

I think ethereum coins are good because Ethereum's market potential has been widely applied for application to the platform. Includes finance, internet, agriculture, resources and electricity prices. Ethereum includes a leading blockchain platform with a market share of over 50 percent worldwide. Just like bitcoins that give birth to other coins, this system is now also developed with various new coin / tokens name based on blockchain Ethereum.
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:32:26 AM

No Doubt Bitcoin is the best. But if talk about Altcoin. I support to Ethereum (ETH). ETH is showing good strength since long time and is resisting $600. ETH has also project in its back. So in my view Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

I believe that ethereum (ETH) is one of the great coins. But there is one thing that makes me doubt about ethereum (ETH), that is total unlimited supply. Many people are worried that the ethereum suplay (ETH) will be increased so that it can lower the price of ethereum (ETH).

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

Etherium for me yes is a good coin if it will stand more and remain good coin may be it will still be the best coin in the future.
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:52:34 AM

Yes with smart contract technology features it must be in need in the future, but also did not rule out other coin is also good. such as the ripple coin that I know coin the first time that is currently working with the bank, the ability of the centralized system features that are liked by the bank, because the bank can monitor transactions with more complete and clear.
denbike

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:02:45 AM

Echoing what some of the others have said, Waves seems promising. But nothing really is as versatile as Ethereum.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

2018 will be the year of change in the digital currency, and as I understand it, I think some of the altcoin will be featured this year: Litecoin, Monero, NEO, Ripnle, ... Investor after BTC, ETH.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:17:40 AM

in my point of view, ETH is still a good coin for long term investment. Researching its development history can show you many points. Although its price has fallen down so much now but it is still higher than the past (03/2017). and with me, it will come back soon.
Kryten12

Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:29:10 AM

Ethereum has a multitude of uses and with it's ERC-20 standard has been the launch pad for a multitude of new coins. However over time many of these coins will migrate to their own blockchain. I think some of the new business alt coins will rise to be future stars I am loooking at SHR right now they are going to be a very big name in the sharing economy of the future.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:32:44 AM

in my decision there is only one coin that is good in future that is bitcoin because i only trust on bitcoin.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:37:37 AM

Ethereum is one of the best coin present, it ranks 2nd on coinmarketcap just after bitcoin. Ethereum (ETH) is much cheaper than Bitcoin (BTC). However, it can overcome the disadvantages of bitcoin such as payment costs, payment time. Not only that, ETH is provided by large scale projects, ETH's development team is also very professional. Clearly this is a very potential altcoin in the future, we should invest in it.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: