Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] R10: BLACK ARROW Bullet Run w Bitfury! 40% off, $123=8-10GH Nov 1  (Read 11763 times)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:13:19 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 02:56:26 AM by DyslexicZombei

======================================================================================================

To reserve shares automatically and for easiest spreadsheet export,
please visit the new DZ Miners Cooperative website.

=====================================================================================================

10/29 update: I've been wrong before, but I do believe that R10 is now OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Thank you! Please check the R11 thread if you'd like to purchase Black Arrow Bullet Run GB shares.

Also, the first Bullet Run boards for R9-10 have arrived in Kentucky! The rest are only 12 hours behind.

THIS IS NOT A PRE-ORDER. THIS BULLET RUN BATCH IS ALREADY IN PRODUCTION.

Ladies and gents: we appear to have another Flash Sale type situation!
Except this one is even better because it's being offered 40% cheaper than elsewhere,
and shipping is GUARANTEED by November 1 OR WE GET OUR MONEY BACK.
This is an EXCLUSIVE OFFER just for the DZ MC.
Confirmed by Black Arrow in R9: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=311465.msg3357314#msg3357314

bobsag3, one of the DZ MC leaders and our primary vetted miner host who runs a professional insured ASIC colocation facility called Miner Hosting LLC, is now an Official US Reseller for Black Arrow! Congrats Bob! http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/usa-reseller.html

Because of this: he is offering us first access to BELOW COST prices on Black Arrow's Bullet Run using Bitfury chips!

We will be getting the very first Black Arrow miners over *THREE MONTHS EARLIER* than Black Arrow's official launch on February 24 (using their 100GH/s Minion chip instead). Bob's paid a hefty premium to get this done in a jiffy and production is ongoing as you read this. I won't mention the assembly partners yet (perhaps bobsag3 can shed light on this) but I consider them to be trusted forum members/manufacturers with good reputations who have already handled a lot of business. I also have a prior relationship with the assembler from other co-op and forum related work.

This offer is at least 40% less expensive than the closest comparable Bitfury 41.7GH/s deal
in the same delivery window of early November.

For Round 10: We will be doing 20 Bitfury boards capable of 41.7-50GH/s each, for a hashrate of 834GH/s up to 1000GH/s.

100 shares will be offered. 1 share is worth 1/100th of the machine's hashrate.

=========================================================================================================================================

Ergo: 1 share = $123 = 8.34 - 10 GH/s + 20 min. UPS backup +
1 month free hosting thanks to bobsag3 with the world's least expensive professional insured ASIC hosting
+ TO BE SHIPPED NOVEMBER 1, 2013 OR YOUR $/BTC BACK!

=========================================================================================================================================

100 98 84 73 70 24  19 shares available!*

10/27: Added shares this morning from R10 nonpayment for 50 R10 shares.

* Actual quantities may be higher as R10 share ownership & associated payments may be shifted to R9 after we resolve double orders and reservations that went unpaid. Oversales are possible for this Round. Please contact us if we run out of stock.

Target machine is a BLACK ARROW Bullet Run using already delivered Bitfury chips, with boards in production THIS MONTH, instead of their own 100GH/s Minion chips in late February: http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/prospero-x-1.html

Bitfury 16x board (Qty. 20, 834-1000 GH/s):

Size: 134.5 x 120.5mm
Output power: up to 80A
Input Voltage: 12V
Output Voltage: 0.7-1.0V (default @0.9V)
4 x Heatsinks
2 x Fan
SPI conneciton through flexible flat cables.
Power switch
Fused
On/off led

More pics at: http://s286.photobucket.com/user/SurfSkateKauai/library/?sort=3&page=1

Target hashrate for Round 10 is 834GH/s 1,000GH/s+ with 100 shares issued. If there's additional demand for 40% below-cost Black Arrow BitFury shares, we can accommodate oversales. We have extra A/C cooling so we can incrementally push hashrate further than normal.

40% (or more) Below-cost Share price is: $123 for 8.34 - 10GH/s, shipping November 1 or your $/BTC back! In addition: these BTC funds will *NOT* be touched until the boards are hashing or if refunds are necessary (in which case, you *still* get to keep the FREE hashrate after the refund!).

Hosting/Management fees are applied during payouts every 2 weeks, and are the world's lowest professional hosting/management fees at only 2.75% For Round 10, the first month of hosting is FREE* (* a 0.5% management fee still applies). Thanks Bob!

Your share includes an estimated 20 minutes of power protection built into the below-cost share price. Power protection from outages, sags, and spikes come from an APC UPS with Battery Bank to keep the BTC flowing during short power outages. The DZ MC has even purchased an additional A/C unit for extra cooling, and a Gas Generator for longer outages. DZ MC miners will be run in an extra cold, enclosed A/C cooled cabinet built by bobsag3 and other engineers at his pro colo facility.

This R10 BLACK ARROW Bullet Run using Bitfury chips is EXCLUSIVE TO THIS COOPERATIVE. You will *not* see these low prices *anywhere* else and you will *not* see Black Arrow miners elsewhere on the GB forum at this time. You will be getting early November access to the very first Black Arrow Bullet Run Prosperos running Bitfury chips, instead of Minion chips in February. These boards are even going through weekend assembly to meet the shipping deadline.

===============================================================================================================

DZ Miners Cooperative Roles for this R10 GB:

thomas_s : Primary GBC for Rounds 5-10. Vetted Co-GBC during R3/R4. R2 member.  Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op! Thank you! Send BTC payments to our website and questions for R10 to thomas_s .  PM thomas_s please for anything related to reservations or payment details.

DZ : Co-op Founder / overall coordinator of the Cooperative, background role for R10. Overseeing payouts and Primary admin for Co-op miners. John K. Escrow vetted. Win/Win Deal maker, 3 at-cost or below-cost Miner Buyouts engineered.

-Redacted- : Vetted Co-GBC and remote admin for DZ MC. Also: DZ Miners Cooperative Boxed Set owner in R1-R10!

jungle_dave : Vetted Co-op member and Former Electrical Engineer / Network Engineer. Backup Admin for co-op miners.

bobsag3 : Vetted Co-op member. 2.75% hosting fees for vetted miner hosting at a professional colocation hosting facility in Missouri! Lowest fees around. OFFICIAL U.S. RESELLER FOR BLACK ARROW. Giving 1st month of miner hosting for free! (0.5% Management Fee still applies)

unknown.usr, mootinator, thomas_s, -Redacted- : Software programming and software support.

==

If you have questions as to how this whole darn at-cost, Democratic Miners Cooperative that's also a mesh network works, please send me a PM or state your concerns publicly as there's nothing to hide in this co-op.  Smiley

Only hurtful or trolling posts will be deleted as we welcome all valued opinions, insights, concerns, and improvement ideas to improve our at-cost (or even below cost) cooperative of about 50-60 members (so far).

Image Credit:   Original Image  

_.====.._
                                    ,:._             ~-_
                                        `\              ~- _
                                           |   _    __.       `.
                                         ,/   /  \    /           ~ - _
                     ..__..-..__...-      /__/  /__                `_ ~~--..__...
DZ's Miners Cooperative, Round 10 ..."The little Co-op that could"----......~~--.._

An At-Cost Democratic Miner Co-operative with the world's lowest fees
for vetted miner hosting/management services: 2.75%

50-60 members: 1 Scientist, 7 admitted IT Pros, 3 Network Engineers, 3 Electrical Engineers, 2 Finance Employees, 5 GB Coordinators, multiple vetted host sites.*

*Note: A listing above does not necessarily indicate that this person runs or contributes to the running of the co-operative, but many of the pros listed have made their services available to the co-operative.

========================================================================================================================================

This Co-operative is led by a John K. vetted Network Engineer based in Hawaii, DyslexicZombei or DZ, who gets to design prototype IT hardware and lab/field networks in support of cutting edge research projects, and has been in the line of work of T&E and R&D for nearly 10 years, with 50-60 Hawaii/US Aerospace/IT/R&D/Civ. Engineering Endorsements on LinkedIn. The other remote administrators are jungle_dave who is a former Electrical Engineer and Network Engineer and -Redacted- a UNIX guru and veteran miner. There are 5 leaders in the DZ MC, with thomas_s and I doing the actual running of the Cooperative. Mining Equipment will be operated by vetted IT pros or a vetted IT college student, with backup host sites available. Payouts are every 2 weeks minus a 2.75% Hosting/Management fee, the lowest around. Once sales begin, Refunds available up until unit ships at 1.5% restock fee. We vote on all buying, shipping, and resale decisions as well as vote on the month to attempt equipment resales after 5-7 months of operations. Vetted GB Coordinators are encouraged to team up to increase buying power and close out Group Buys quicker. All suggestions are welcome to help improve our Co-operative.

- Approx. total value of GBEC / GBC ASIC pre-order sales or pre-sales of shares on this forum by DZ MC in last 7-8 weeks: $70K
- Approx. value of DZ ebay ASIC sales (including 10 ebay shares for 3 GBs, worth $1.4K) since Aug.1 : $3.9K

- Several new GBCs and Bitcoin Miner Hosts vetted for free, and several scams pointed out on two BTC related forums.
- Number of HashFast miners: 2 Baby Jets with paid upgrades, 2 Sierras, 4TH/s+ Total
- Number of KnC miners: 2 Jupiters, 800-1200GH/s.
- Number of Bitmine miners: 1 Rig, 1TH/s, up to 2.5TH/s+
- Number of Black Arrow miners: 20 boards, 834 - 1TH/s+
- Total Ordered HashRate: 6.7 TH/s+ Total
- Online Auto reservation system tailored for Group Buys thanks to vetted GBC thomas_s!
- New! Server grade UPS units, a DZ MC gas generator, and a DZ MC Air Conditioner just for our miners in a custom cooled cabinet built by bobsag3, which will allow us to provide a perfect home to explore Overclocking for DZ MC ASIC miner rigs.

-Data current as of 10/18/2013, PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:13:52 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2013, 07:02:26 PM by DyslexicZombei

Round 10 Payment Details (Similar to R7-R9, for the most part)

========================================================================

BTC Payments will be directed to thomas_s via our site for R10 but I will have co-admin to this wallet for auditing or for payments if we're in a rush. We've worked together on 8 different Group Buys with great success including 2 of the fastest GB sellouts in the forum's history for Industrial class Rigs.

http://www.dzminercoop.com/?product=r10-40-black-arrow-bullet-run-with-bitfury

For US Customers: for a 3%  fee for USD conversion to BTC, we recommend: www.cashintocoins.com a FinCen compliant USB who can get BTC sent to the wallet address you want in as little as 15 minutes to an hour.

For Intl. Customers: We are still exploring suggestions for inexpensive BTC conversion but I can recommend www.bitstamp.net at this time as that's the exchange rate used by our payment processor.

PayPal payments (UPDATE): If payment is being made by Paypal place an order on the site and place a note on the order when you place it saying you're paying by paypal...then give whoever you are buying BTC from the order # and the payment address. Please make sure to send it as a gift to "friends and family." This helps keep your share prices as low as possible (no PP fees) and well as protects us against illegal chargebacks after BTC deposits have already been paid out in November. Sorry, this is no longer available. This payment method is "sold out."

If there's any concerns about registering your payment, please follow up with a PM to Thomas or a support ticket. There's two methods to resolve this:

A. Send a support ticket on our website www.dzminercoop.com

OR

B: PM to thomas_s on this site

Subject: DZ HF GB R10, x shares, x BTC
Details: Please include Tx ID, your wallet address for payout, and any concerns you may have about your transaction(s)

==

thomas_s -  Primary GBC for Rounds 5-10. Co-GBC during R3-R7. R2 member. Send BTC payments and questions for R7 to thomas_s . Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op! Thank you! PM CC -Redacted- and thomas_s please.

DZ - Need escrowed Group Buy shares? For a 2% extra fee you get 3rd party fund holding, dispute resolution, and $500 insurance per transaction at BTCrow. [DISCLAIMER: I, DyslexicZombei, am an approved Escrow Affiliate at BTCrow.] Please PM Carbon Copy thomas_s please prior to escrow payment.

NEW! 10/18 UPDATE from Thomas:

"Bobsag3 will be accepting wire transfers (for 20+ shares) and chase quick pay (any quantity of shares). and credit cards by Square https://squareup.com/market/miner-hosting-llc/share-r-bitfury-gh-s-min-ups-backup

Thomas_s will be accepting TD bank and CitiBank (USA) checks (any quantity of shares). At this time no other banks checks are being accepted.

*These payment options are only available for Rounds that don't need BTC conversions. (At the moment the only open Round(s) is/are 10)

I've also located the reason for the zombie rounds...apparently there is a bug in the site where it reduces the stock when the order is placed and when it is paid.

The updates on the forum were going by what the site displayed which was effectively doubling what was actually sold so that's where those shares magically popped up from
"

===

Thomas is handling questions and collecting payments for R10 via our site (unless you require Escrow, in which case you can PM me). He set up the automated reservation site and the GB with my input. Great work Thomas, and it's definitely an improvement over me trying to keep up w/ an avalanche of PMs and payments.  Tongue

I will still handle or assist in:

- Ordering
- Shipping details
- (Optional) Escrowed GB shares for those that insist on Escrow Protection from a 3rd party for: holding BTC funds, post-sales dispute resolution, $500 insurance per transaction at 2% extra cost to share price. Semi-automated Escrow is done thru BTCrow.
- Remote miner setup
- Remote troubleshooting/
- Incremental overclocking
- Payouts or assist in payouts
- Auditing hashrate vis-a-vis payouts
- Dispute resolution and arbitration, if necessary. [Should be rare as we're all adults that don't need to yell. Tongue]

Refunds: If we can't raise the funds to buy the full 800GH/s, we'll just order smaller modules with less hashrate. Refunds are discouraged because of the chaos caused in Group Buys, but if necessary, you will be refunded before the miner ships, at a 1.5% restock fee. After the miner ships, no refunds are available.

By sending payment, you agree to these Refund terms before purchase.
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:27:51 PM

Given you've started so many buys and I don't have time to look through them all, I'm genuinely curious if any of the buys you've started currently have any hardware in possession and mining?

DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:39:32 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 08:53:44 PM by DyslexicZombei

Hey lajz99, I'm a fan of your work in the BFL refund thread.

Curiously enough R5 and R6 have arrived first because -Redacted- gave us access to two Day 1 below cost Jupiters.

R5 is at the host site currently hashing away, and R6 is enroute. I believe -R- begins testing R6 tonight. The Bitcoin is being split on both machines: half goes to R5, half to R6. The first payment is tonight, if -R- is ready (which I believe he is, having confirmed everyone's wallet addresses since yesterday).

Here's the R5 KnC Jupiter which arrived in Missouri yesterday: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304377.msg3351151#msg3351151

We have 5 rigs due right around November 1: 1 in NY hosted by vetted miner host firsttimeuser, and 4 in Missouri with vetted miner host bobsag3. The Black Arrow rig(s) come with a money back guarantee if they're not shipping by November 1.

The only co-op rig that is scheduled for a December delivery, at the moment, is the combined Round 7 and 8 Bitmine Rig.

Cheers!
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:48:31 PM

Wow, someone just reserved and/or paid for a big chunk of shares.

R10 is already down to 52 shares (unofficially).

Thanks! Welcome aboard (or welcome back if you're a returning co-op member)!
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:26:24 PM

Awesome, thank you! (saved me some reading time)

I'm going to do a little research and you'll likely be hearing from me soon, looks very well organized.

mrm0

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:33:22 PM

Reserving 5 shares.

mrm0

1BUcKJVz5n34VwuiyiLtPud1PGn3BLkcPb  :-)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:42:21 PM

Awesome, thank you! (saved me some reading time)

I'm going to do a little research and you'll likely be hearing from me soon, looks very well organized.

Thank you!

It gets a bit hectic but I have to rightfully share the credit with thomas_s, -Redacted-, and bobsag3. I think we've created a strong core of co-op leaders that are focused on trying to find and share the best deals with our miner community.

There's no way it'd be this far along and this well organized if I was solo; there just isn't enough time in the day and I'm not a master in enough diverse disciplines.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:42:56 PM

Reserving 5 shares.

mrm0

Welcome back mrm0.

Cheers!
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 01:33:20 AM

Wow. I just got your PM yesterday and I already missed the train. heheh.

thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 01:37:04 AM

Which train R10 is still rolling.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 01:41:30 AM

Im personally Betting on R11 Tongue
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 02:20:22 AM

Well technically R9 is still open as some shares aren't paid, but yea R9 and R10 are the same so who wants to be in the R9 spreadsheet its an exclusive excel file.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 02:30:04 AM

Hey Dabs,

We've been a bit busy. Sorry to those whose PMs I may have missed.

I'm catching up on those tonight but please feel free to send me another PM if I missed something important; I'll feel awful if I did, so I don't mind.

BTW: I finally noticed someone gave me Reddit Gold anonymously! That was awesome. Thank you to whoever sent that to me. Hi Five across the interwebs.  Smiley

I had no idea what was going on for a few days as I had assumed Reddit did some site improvements.  Cheesy

==

We're showing 48 shares available at our site: www.dzminercoop.com

Since I haven't looked at spreadsheets yet, I still have no idea at this point who bought 47 shares or so (may have been a few people), but that's a pretty powerful voting bloc.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 02:36:28 AM

BTW: Regarding PayPal payments for DZ MC Group Buy shares...this is likely the last GB we're hosting where we don't have any fees for these kinds of PP payments.

There may be a 3 to 3.5% official fee for this to receive this type of payment more formally. Please keep in mind, it costs about 15% extra to list these same shares at-cost on eBay. There's also BTCQuick at 7.5% extra or Coinbase at 1% extra if you're in the US if you need to acquire Bitcoins.

So this is one additional underappreciated co-op bonus that won't be available for much longer as it's been costing us money to float these shares (small amounts but they add up).
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:33:40 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2013, 07:45:30 AM by DyslexicZombei

46 shares available.

Thanks!

==

Semi-OT: we bought the R1B HashFast Baby Jet upgrade tonight and doubled our hashrate at only 25% extra! We also added an additional 400-600GH/s to the co-op's total mining power in the process.
mrm0

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 10:32:49 AM

Reserving 5 shares.

mrm0

Welcome back mrm0.

Cheers!

Shares in R10 ordered and paid.

If R9 has some free slots, i am OK with my shares be placed there if GB coordinators decide so.

Greetings

1BUcKJVz5n34VwuiyiLtPud1PGn3BLkcPb  :-)
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 03:58:09 PM

In b4 the picture porn.

You guys ready?

http://imgur.com/P7704wy,xsYKb6n,MJvxwfp,QPE3Hc4,ttKt34i,WcQq3kC,MCWkVXY,BLdzwk7#7
yomamanodros

Activity: 91

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 05:24:49 PM

I just bought 2 shares and want to pay via paypal.  It is order #280.  What is my next step?

DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 05:25:18 PM

Nice! Thanks for the update! That is promising as I believe they have everything they need now for full assembly. ??

You know: you could have mentioned to them that this is from Black Arrow so that they don't have to worry about whether you're the guy trying do tiny solder points on hundreds of boards.  Cheesy

==

18 shares available.*

* Actual quantity number may be higher, as double orders and unpaid reservations are resolved.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: