Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Silver Car Bars and Rare Maple Leaf  (Read 143 times)
Lesbian Cow (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:25:29 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 11:10:54 PM by Lesbian Cow

Hello Everyone!

I  have two silver items I would like to turn into crypto. As always, they tested genuine with my Sigmametaliyics Precious Metals Verifier.

- 2 x 1 gram Sterling (0.925) Classic Car Museum from the Silver Miniature Collection.  These two are Mercedes Benz and Cadillac. 20 USD for the pair.

- 1 x 2015 Royal Canadian Mint 1 oz Proof Silver Maple Leaf Reflection.  These are extremely rare for a maple leaf product with a mintage of just 8,500 and only a single year of issue.  The micro engraved leaf and laser frosted text are reflected in the water, marking the first time that a design has combined traditional and micro engraving with the addition of laser frosting techniques in such a unique and innovative way.  Lovely coin, photos do not do the ripple effect justice.   75 USD

Shipping:  Shipping is at cost. Buyer is responsible for any local customs/duties.  Shipping is from USA.

Payment Address: 1BPBtmpym9hXZSpV9QPdEqjudkMHFFKPEM   Beware imposters

Offers:  Either by PM or on this thread.

Let me know if I have omitted any details or if you have any questions.

Cheers!

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: