Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Date on when Wanchain releases?  (Read 92 times)
assin (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

It has been months since their ICO ended and yet no sign of any listings.

Does any one have any info on when and which exchanges it will be listed on?

30Burger

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

The last I heard was that it was going to be end of February or beginning of March.  Obviously, that didn't happen. 
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

Everyone is anticipating the release of wanchain.
I missed the ICO though but I will jump on this in exchanges as soon as it gets listed. Patiently waiting.

Although the last chatter I heard points towards early April, but I am waiting for an official statement.

Also waiting on the ICO for GoNetwork anyone knows when this will actually happen?
Waiting since last year.

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

They are smart and waiting for this crazy market to stop going down beacuse all the ICOs since they got on exchanges are falling.Thats my personal opinion.Should be coming out in the beginning of the April
assin (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

They are smart and waiting for this crazy market to stop going down beacuse all the ICOs since they got on exchanges are falling.Thats my personal opinion.Should be coming out in the beginning of the April

Makes sense, nearly all new coins listed in the last 2 months have not gain price. Hoping for April... so I can pick this up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: