Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need investors (already have a very successful project, want to do another)  (Read 136 times)
zoinkydoink (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

Hey guys, I will keep this short and simple
In few months time, I took a very simple idea (kryptocal.com) and turned it into a 1.5M page view site within three months and that is during the hard times we are having in crypto world.

I will be using kryptocals popularity and traffic to get the new platform going.

I am looking for one or two investors (need about 75-100k) to fund development of another project I want to develop but I need funding to work on it full time.

I have close to 20 years of experience in development and consulting so you will be in excellent hands.  I do consulting as my day to day job but would like to quit and focus on a another crypto project.

I am looking for the following: money and possibly the partner(s) to have some marketing background.
I have most of the project figured out and now just need to develop it

Please do not waste my time and yours, if you are serious you can find me on telegram at @kovan_a or just send me a PM with your contact info and I will be in touch.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: