Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Q] Json RPC  (Read 718 times)
BitcoinDroid (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 01:16:15 AM

may anyone explain to me what do i need to do to run a PHP Script using JSON RPC settings  ?
(not about the script part ..about the server part)
About dedicated server / what exactly is that /where do i buy it / do i need any special configurations for each script?

Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinDroid (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 01:55:43 AM

may anyone explain to me what do i need to do to run a PHP Script using JSON RPC settings  ?
About dedicated server / what exactly is that /where do i buy it / do i need any special configurations for each script?

Thanks Smiley

Best would be a frontend web server, which can be anything, but should have a static address. Run your bitcoind on a machine you have physical access to.

http://www.bitronictech.net/aff.php?aff=061 is a great webhost, and pretty cheap as well.
Thanks for the info ,by the way..
And how should i link between both of them?
BitcoinDroid (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 02:14:54 AM

Thanks Smiley

Best would be a frontend web server, which can be anything, but should have a static address. Run your bitcoind on a machine you have physical access to.

http://www.bitronictech.net/aff.php?aff=061 is a great webhost, and pretty cheap as well.
Thanks for the info ,by the way..
And how should i link between both of them?

The script to connect to bitcoind should be on your frontend webserver, that is why I said use a static ip address, so only that server can connect to your bitcoind.

And nothing should be changed on the bitcoind? (that i should run on my local pc as i understand)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: