Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smoothie's attacks the Litecoin Foundation.  (Read 6196 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 05:44:16 AM

#4 is incorrect as I have never claimed goat's "foundation" is a fraud.

Roll Eyes

I think its a fraud ..and a load of bullshit Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chuck Finley

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:18:05 AM

Please tell me more about "the law in the country you are operating in." You clearly have a lack of understanding in what is going on as I have been trying to tell you.

OK let's forget about the law in Smoothie's country and look at the law in Goat's country - which (supposedly) is Thailand:

Quote from: THE THAILAND CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL CODE
Foundation

Section 110. A foundation consists of property specially appropriated to public charity, religious, art, scientific, education or other purpose for the public benefit and not for sharing profit, and has been registered under the provisions of this Code.

The property of a foundation must be managed for implementing the objects of that foundation, and not for seeking interest for any person.

It would appear that most (if not all) countries where the rule of law applies frown on the practice of defrauding people under the guise of a fake charitable organization.

Since goat has admitted that this "foundation" isn't a foundation at all but a for-profit business this forum and all other crypto forums should loudly denounce any activities undertaken by "The Litecoin Foundation" as the illegal and dishonest actions that they are.
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:24:00 PM

Chuck Finley knows all about people who pull scams like these, a bunch of bitchy little girls. I remember a couple of conversations over some  dos equis about the good old days where scammers would defend themselves with a rational argument that made logical sense. But as with most things, they get lazy, start to get comfortable on their boats and stop caring enough to keep up their cover.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Chuck Finley

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:28:35 PM

Well i was going to respond in a polite way but you clearly are trolling as you make more than one false claim about things i hsve said. Are you a sock by chance?

lol.

There's no possible way I can respond to your post without admitting that I am illegally operating a non-profit as my own personal piggy bank. Instead, I'll attempt to misdirect (and fool nobody) by accusing you of being smoothie's alt.

FTFY.

ps: it is blatantly obvious to everyone that you are avoiding the actual questions in this thread and only making posts to try and troll people. There is no reason to be so evasive to these legitimate questions if you are running a legitimate foundation. You are the only one making yourself look like a scammer here (unless you are actually running a legitimate foundation in which case the way you have handled this entire situation makes you look like a buffoon - hardly much more desirable than scammer).

So call me names or imply that I am smoothie or whoever all you want but that isn't going to change the facts. So which jurisdiction is the Litecoin "Foundation" registered in again? Thailand? USA? Other?

lol.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:39:06 PM

Well i was going to respond in a polite way but you clearly are trolling as you make more than one false claim about things i hsve said. Are you a sock by chance?

lol.

There's no possible way I can respond to your post without admitting that I am illegally operating a non-profit as my own personal piggy bank. Instead, I'll attempt to misdirect (and fool nobody) by accusing you of being smoothie's alt.

FTFY.

ps: it is blatantly obvious to everyone that you are avoiding the actual questions in this thread and only making posts to try and troll people. There is no reason to be so evasive to these legitimate questions if you are running a legitimate foundation. You are the only one making yourself look like a scammer here (unless you are actually running a legitimate foundation in which case the way you have handled this entire situation makes you look like a buffoon - hardly much more desirable than scammer).

So call me names or imply that I am smoothie or whoever all you want but that isn't going to change the facts. So which jurisdiction is the Litecoin "Foundation" registered in again? Thailand? USA? Other?

lol.

This me talking to my "alt" account....Hey Chuck!  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:15:33 PM

Hey smoothie what would be terrible is if a company made a nonprofit looking name to get street cred. Wouldnt that be terrible?

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: