Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCJAMS Cookies Rep Loan #4  (Read 875 times)
SendCookies (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 05:38:14 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2013, 04:59:20 PM by SendCookies

I'm posting a link here so, I can cross reference my btcjams and btctalk reputations. And, I'd like to eventually offer a % for investors here when I go for my Mining Rig loan. Link is provided here. TY for your time and consideration. *Edit* This is not a 70 BTC loan!!! It is a Reputation loan for 8 BTC. My first was 1 BTC and my 2nd and 3rd were for 3 BTC each in half the time frame. Please look at my btcjam listing first before trolling my thread and/or flaming it. TYVM

https://btcjam.com/listings/7390

After successfully paying off my first 3 loans (early I might add) to build my credit here, I'm ready for #4. Still a long ways away from the KNC mining rig (Changing to the new Cointerra 2TH rig) goal but, a step in the rite direction. My last 3 loans were all paid off early and trading is as brisk as ever. This 8 btc represent about 3 days of trading on average so, I should be able to turn it over fairly well.

I am still fairly new to this site but, would like to think I have proven myself in my first 3 loans here.I am an avid trader on multiple sites. I would like to take advantage of this site to eventually get into mining but, I will show you what I can do to make my payments first.

I basically trade between the price spread between bitstamp and Mt. Gox. Currently, I have enough for the level of trading I do, but, I would like to get to enough to trade on a larger scale, and to order a CoinTerra 2TH miner while trading to pay off the payments for it. My estimate is I will need about 70 btc loan for the $6k unit. So, I will have a bit of proving to do.

So, this is my fourth of a few rep building loans.

Thank you for your time and consideration in lending to me. You will not be disappointed.

My goal is to have the loan paid off as soon as I can make the funds to cover the payoff. I estimate 20 days but, may be as long as 30 depending if I can get the number of trades I need in that time frame.

I have given 7 days to fund this loan, but, as all my previous have funded pretty early I will fund very soon after 70% as I can start turning funds as soon as I have them. So, if you are a late investor watch this when it get to 70% as I will give 24 notice to late funders before funding. TY.

For a List of the Best Free BTC faucets and ways to earn Bitcoins for free go to: MemberSquared.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wallet.dat

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:23:30 PM

Ugh Roll Eyes

"MOOOOOOOM! THE MEATLOAF!!! F**K!"
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:28:22 PM

My goal is to have the loan paid off as soon as I can make the funds to cover the payoff. I estimate 20 days but, may be as long as 30 depending if I can get the number of trades I need in that time frame.

Why loan you 70 BTC, and risk you running off with my coins, when I can just buy a 2TH unit myself and mine for 20 days (your estimate) and sell the unit off afterward? Loans for mining equipment are absurd.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:45:01 PM

Duh, I thought you were going to make cookies... I like cookies.
SendCookies (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:56:54 PM

Why loan you 70 BTC, and risk you running off with my coins, when I can just buy a 2TH unit myself and mine for 20 days (your estimate) and sell the unit off afterward? Loans for mining equipment are absurd.

With such a high post count, and such high trust I'd expect for you to at least have read thru whole OP, before deciding to troll my thread.

1. This is not a 70 BTC loan. This is a Reputation loan. My fourth in fact. The reasons people lend is to try and make interest on an investment.

2. I would not suggest you to invest in anything your have not read thru and have confidence in. My statement for a loan for the mining rig was that I'd like to take a loan to purchase 'my' rig. I'd pay back the loan with interest and a bonus % of 'my' rig when I got to that loan. (which IMO is still quite a ways away)

TY all so very much for taking the time to troll my post tho. lolz

To the other 2 replies. ugh??? (wat was the point?)    and sorry bout not making cookies. I like cookies too (OBV!!!)

For a List of the Best Free BTC faucets and ways to earn Bitcoins for free go to: MemberSquared.com
SendCookies (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:24:13 PM

TY.

TY

edit: On further investigation, this might be Joey. ._.

OMG, I thought trolls in seals, and pokerowned were bad, but this is just rich. I have rep on pokerowned and on seals. This can both be verified by multiple members on both sites.

As, for on further investigation.... Have you been to either site to see who I was?

As for joey aka FluffyPuppy (as well a slew of other names) on Pokerowned, aka joeyjmr8484 (aka about 1000 other screen names) on sealswithclubs. No I am not but am well aware of joey's antics on both sites as well as here.

Any due diligence on your part before making such an outlandish claim would have revealed as much.

For those that know/or use the Web of Trust on Seals, here is my current, not that it's of major importance as it is just a tool used. Trust and Untrust is earned and no Web of Trust is fool proof.

bet: # SendCookies has a rep of 14966, is at least 194 days old, and has paid back 4331 to stakers. SendCookies has 95 supporters and 3 detractors, and trusts 97 players and distrusts 31 players.

My screen name is the same for btcjams, and on pokerowned, and you are welcome to look up both.

This thread post here was to tie my btcjams rep w/ my btctalk rep as I am still new to the btc sub culture. I had no idea, my time in this thread would be defending troll posts.

Please read my loan request, make your choice to invest or not to invest and move along. Trolling/Flaming my thread proves or does exactly what for you people?

Kindly remove your accusations or do some due diligence before you accuse someone of being a notorious scammer on multiple sites.

Looks like I'm about 2% funded on day one as is. I'll try and get some references to post here as well today. TY all for at least providing reasons to up my post counts.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 07:32:59 PM

TY.

TY

edit: On further investigation, this might be Joey. ._.

OMG, I thought trolls in seals, and pokerowned were bad, but this is just rich. I have rep on pokerowned and on seals. This can both be verified by multiple members on both sites.

As, for on further investigation.... Have you been to either site to see who I was?

As for joey aka FluffyPuppy (as well a slew of other names) on Pokerowned, aka joeyjmr8484 (aka about 1000 other screen names) on sealswithclubs. No I am not but am well aware of joey's antics on both sites as well as here.

Any due diligence on your part before making such an outlandish claim would have revealed as much.

For those that know/or use the Web of Trust on Seals, here is my current, not that it's of major importance as it is just a tool used. Trust and Untrust is earned and no Web of Trust is fool proof.

bet: # SendCookies has a rep of 14966, is at least 194 days old, and has paid back 4331 to stakers. SendCookies has 95 supporters and 3 detractors, and trusts 97 players and distrusts 31 players.

My screen name is the same for btcjams, and on pokerowned, and you are welcome to look up both.

This thread post here was to tie my btcjams rep w/ my btctalk rep as I am still new to the btc sub culture. I had no idea, my time in this thread would be defending troll posts.

Please read my loan request, make your choice to invest or not to invest and move along. Trolling/Flaming my thread proves or does exactly what for you people?

Kindly remove your accusations or do some due diligence before you accuse someone of being a notorious scammer on multiple sites.

Looks like I'm about 2% funded on day one as is. I'll try and get some references to post here as well today. TY all for at least providing reasons to up my post counts.

Excellent reply, you aren't Joey.

I picked up on the "TY" and straight away posted to see what would happen. I'll remove the post now, apologies for rustling your jimmies.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 08:16:33 PM

Reputation loans are for scammers.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
SendCookies (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:31:16 PM

Reputation loans are for scammers.   Undecided

Now this post has merit. I'd have to agree.

I was just following what I saw being done in terms of titles. What is the eventual purpose for rep loan after rep loan if not just to build rep for a long con. I see this as a valid point actually.

I will rename my next loan as Cookies Loan #5 for Trading Funds.

I do have a goal tho and my online trading rep is worth more that a few thousand bucks.

I have read nightmare after nightmare on here tho, so, I can understand where this is coming from. All I can do, is to have ppl judge my loans and investments on it's own merits and earn my trust here like i have on all my other sites and forums.

TY of the post, and I hope to earn your trust if not your investment sometime in the near future.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 11:23:51 PM

I do have a goal tho and my online trading rep is worth more that a few thousand bucks.

Your online trading rep is worth the time is takes to make 49 posts. 

No one should lend you any coins without sufficient collateral.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:30:30 PM

It's ok, "investors" on BTCJAM gobble "investments" right up.
SendCookies (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 12:29:54 AM

Your online trading rep is worth the time is takes to make 49 posts. 

No one should lend you any coins without sufficient collateral.

yah don't know what your problem w/ me is exactly but, ok maybe cross posting here was a mistake. It was not my intention at all to have a flame war in this thread.

My trade rep is in online poker for the most part. I got involved w/ bitcoin when someone paid me back in seals chips a short while back. I've been reading and spending time in this forum learning all I could, and will try my hand at mining soon. You are welcome to check my screen name on poker forums I've mentioned above and you will see i have traded in the tens of thousands.

As for trade fortress' post, I'm not exactly sure what the 'investors' n 'invest' meant exactly but, like I said, I'm here to try and learn and make use of this forum. I'm sorry if I've somehow offended some of you regulars in this section of the forum, but, I'd be happy to rectify any mistakes I've made by posting this thread in this section.

I must say you all have not made a very friendly welcome at all to someone trying to establish here on bitcointalk.org.

Any constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated, but, if we could refrain from all the trollin and flamin of my thread, it would be very much appreciated.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 08:55:30 AM

Taking out a rep loan actually is detrimental to your image...

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██