Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Interest Check] $2.99 (~.0241BTC) per GH/s, January delivery  (Read 923 times)
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 11:31:46 PM

Listed on securities exchange in 1GH/s units, trusted & reliable ASIC provider (CT), escrow provided, possibly collateral until shipment arrives, no minimums. Two year contract (or until no longer profitable), no flat hosting fee, but $.02/KWh electricity passed on. Possible redeemable value by issuer to help ensure liquidity the market may not be willing to absorb. Significant pre-launch quantity discounts possible.

Would also be interested in gauging market price on hashes for December.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 12:58:51 AM

Bump?
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 01:13:27 AM

Has my ignore bar turned dark brown? $6-7 GH/s for Jan-Jun Monarch units - no interest in hosted $3 per Jan GH/s from CT?

Need more details - bad offer - "too good to be true"? Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:05:49 AM

can u post more details , what mining hardware you plan to use , have you placed orders already e.t.c. 

Post more details man  Huh

Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:13:15 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2013, 05:38:31 AM by Kluge

can u post more details , what mining hardware you plan to use , have you placed orders already e.t.c. 

Haven't ordered - no reason to move forward if market couldn't absorb it (I'm not the one selling, either - just gathering information). It'd all be through Cointerra IV hardware which is already scheduled for production. I wasn't thinking company and related are very important - a GH/s is a GH/s, and if insured, it doesn't really matter who's making it or what the hardware is, so long as it's meeting specs. CT is semi-publicly taking bids on ~1/4 of end-of-year production which hasn't yet been snagged by a big player (though they're receiving a good few bids).

Someone could load up Skype, PM Ravi and just say "here's the money, I want it all," and figure out what smaller customers want after the fact, or equilibrium could be established, which I'd think is best both for consumer and middlemen.
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 10:23:40 AM

Haven't ordered - no reason to move forward if market couldn't absorb it (I'm not the one selling, either - just gathering information). It'd all be through Cointerra IV hardware which is already scheduled for production. I wasn't thinking company and related are very important - a GH/s is a GH/s, and if insured, it doesn't really matter who's making it or what the hardware is, so long as it's meeting specs. CT is semi-publicly taking bids on ~1/4 of end-of-year production which hasn't yet been snagged by a big player (though they're receiving a good few bids).

Someone could load up Skype, PM Ravi and just say "here's the money, I want it all," and figure out what smaller customers want after the fact, or equilibrium could be established, which I'd think is best both for consumer and middlemen.
A GH of BFL and a GH of KNC are two examples of differences.

BFL - Order today get eventually if your lucky (12months+)
KNC - Order today get November (December if a problem happens)
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 10:47:52 AM

A GH of BFL and a GH of KNC are two examples of differences.

BFL - Order today get eventually if your lucky (12months+)
KNC - Order today get November (December if a problem happens)
Yeah - but not relevant to a "mathematical" mining bond (rather, one where all the worry and risk is for the bond-issuer, or group buyer if he guarantees delivery date with something like escrowed funds - it's easy enough to write in guarantees for buyers so long as the issuer/group-buyer trusts the ASIC manufacturer). I think I may've poisoned the well by posting this in Group Buys (and my writing is particularly unclear today).

Maybe rephrasing the question would help -- Okay, so let's say that on January 18th, a fellow is going door-to-door selling hashpower in some magical accounting form which just credits your Bitcoin account with dividends based on the hashpower you purchase. He's from - Idunno, AMD, and this is an official AMD service, with specs and consistent dividends fully guaranteed by some mythical, trustworthy insurance firm. Knowing only what you know right now, how much would you pay per GH/s on that January 18th date?

What if the date were instead December 12th?
Thyatis

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 12:34:26 PM

You can't see the future and hte problem with the future in BTC world is difficulty.  Stick with present and go with today's dates as we know what type of ROI .  Saying december with the miners coming out you are just estimating that it will double every month.  And who knows what might happen between now and then that would change that.

My Reputation information   | [/color]
Contact Information -  Google Talk & Email - thyatis@thyatis.com |
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 06:21:31 PM

Let me clarify a bit.

What is being offered here is a Cointerra IV group buy, 1st batch January delivery.

Around 0.99 BTC, according to the initial post, gets you 40 GH/s.  Since this is a volume deal, volume discounts are probably going to be available, and shares are essentially unlimited.  The prices seem much better than any other group buy I've seen.

(BFL)^2 < 0
ishkur

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 04:30:19 AM

You have my attention
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:58:57 AM

I'm interested in 0.99 BTC per 40 GH/s. Although 0.0241 BTC per GH * 40 GH = 0.964 BTC only.

Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 07:20:09 AM

I'm interested in 0.99 BTC per 40 GH/s. Although 0.0241 BTC per GH * 40 GH = 0.964 BTC only.

But that does not factor in discount does it ?  Wink
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 07:39:44 AM

I'm interested in discounts too.

Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 09:03:59 AM

I'm interested in discounts too.
Theoretically:
$2.90 for $2K+
$2.80 for $5K+
$2.60 for $10K+
$2.50 for $25K+
Negotiable for orders in volume beyond.
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:23:54 AM

$5k+ is almost an entire unit. Right? ... bump for you. But have you had any word from CoinTerra?

Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:05:38 AM

$5k+ is almost an entire unit. Right? ... bump for you. But have you had any word from CoinTerra?
INAU revealed himself. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308596
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: