Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOGLE hasn't banned BITCOIN advertising  (Read 899 times)
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:38:28 PM
Merited by BCTBF (1)

Here's what Google said:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7648803

My first comment is that there's never been any BTC advertisement. Who would pay for it? The BTC's foundation? This board's webmaster? As there's no corporation, nor an individual owning BTC, there can't be any kind of advertising. The only ads I've ever seen were for lousy ICOs, shitcoins, trading and exchanges websites where you can make a deposit but not a withdrawal, trading consultants who screw you with the promise to show you how not to get screwed, and super safe crypto-wallets where your private keys are automatically sent to a smart angel in East Russia. Google wants to ban all that? I say thanks Google!

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

Yes, No one had said that Google ban bitcoin advertising. Google bans cryptocurrencies related websites advertising. They can be ICOs, gambling websites, exchanges, Lending websites, etc. 
There is no bitcoin advertising to be banned. Who will pay for bitcoin advertising when there is no benefit to him/her ?
hazznel

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

The news that are all over the internet just spread fud! They didn't ban all crypto related ads, just the ones that are a high risk for people of getting scammed.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

Whatever it still makes bitcoin price dump so bad LoL
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

Most of the news FUDS capitalize on and spread bad news about bitcoin are just good measures to have a secured bitcoin community but they twist the news and make it look as if bitcoin is being attack or even get ban by measure cooperative or even government, just for them to see that bitcoin price fall in other to buy at a cheap price.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

Certainly it will for now but in the soonest time, bitcoin will fly unexpectedly. Bitcoin has proved to be a very reliable coin, thats why it is always coming  back not withstanding the news. Speculation and negative news gets a currency down easily.

We actually need this kind of OP's title to reorientate  people more.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

Yeah, I don't get why the Bitcoin market reacts so violently to this. Totally agree with OP, Bitcoin neither have nor need any kind of advertising.

The only ads I've ever seen were for lousy ICOs, shitcoins, trading and exchanges websites where you can make a deposit but not a withdrawal, trading consultants who screw you with the promise to show you how not to get screwed, and super safe crypto-wallets where your private keys are automatically sent to a smart angel in East Russia. Google wants to ban all that? I say thanks Google!

Google will ban all that. Besides some examples that you mention, Google ads has been a massive phishing tool too. There were instances where Google ads would show for phishing site of popular cryptocurrency service like myetherwallet, blockchain.info, etc. They were being irresponsible with the content of the ads that they're showing to users. So banning all of them might do good for crypto scene though.
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

Your opinion is very logical, I agree with your opinion. If bitcoin is advertised by google, of course no one will want to pay. (Because bitcoin is a virtual currency, and does not belong to a particular company).

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:04:01 AM

The fud is much bigger than the actual problem as always in crypto world everyone is panicking.

MOst of the google ads are bad investments anyways and possibly this is good news for bounty hunters, more for them .

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
kavabanga07

Activity: 143
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:23:07 AM

Omg they banned  only bitcoin advertesing i thought they wanted to ban it at all))
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:40:26 AM

I think that the ban happen just for the untrusted sources...thats for protect google users,google is a huge corporation and have a massiv number of  users so its logic to protect their users from the dangers
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:02:18 AM

Yes you are right. In my mind, it is good news for all of us to ban these advertisements that have been held to deceive people, but I don't understand that the price drop is related to google ads. Because, these news can't take affect in cryptocurrencies, in any case, everything will be good for 1 week.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:05:51 AM

It is really a good move from google if they banned crypto advertisement related to scam ICO, this means google will do the researches and investigation but they are lazy about it so instead of spending their time about it, they will just ban all the ICO legit and scam all together.  But at least it is better than letting these scam ICO to advertise in their space.
Stonetium

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:12:15 AM

It is really a good move from google if they banned crypto advertisement related to scam ICO, this means google will do the researches and investigation but they are lazy about it so instead of spending their time about it, they will just ban all the ICO legit and scam all together.  But at least it is better than letting these scam ICO to advertise in their space.

Yes...but between Facebook and Google banning this, over 50% of the ways people get their news will be gone :/
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:21:46 AM

Here's what Google said:

My first comment is that there's never been any BTC advertisement. Who would pay for it? The BTC's foundation? This board's webmaster? As there's no corporation, nor an individual owning BTC, there can't be any kind of advertising. The only ads I've ever seen were for lousy ICOs, shitcoins, trading and exchanges websites where you can make a deposit but not a withdrawal, trading consultants who screw you with the promise to show you how not to get screwed, and super safe crypto-wallets where your private keys are automatically sent to a smart angel in East Russia. Google wants to ban all that? I say thanks Google!

I am not agree with your opinion regarding the ban of all crypto related stuff in biggest search machine. There are useless stuff on everywhere in net and such kind of decision will hurt whole crypto industry. Instead of closing all advertisements Google can split advertisements to different levels and they can easily choose the target audience for every kind of advertisement. Investing itself will pay off for smart guys but i am not sure about comissions of advertisement. There should be payment for ad sites related to site traffic.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:25:28 AM

People are too lazy to read. That's why, they just absorb the FUD without thinking. What Google do, is banning fraud-related website promoting grey ICO, lending, illegal software, and exchange without withdrawal information. I believe Google is working on its algorithm and it start working from June.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:32:01 AM

Here's what Google said:

I wish this is not true or frud. Google is still the best site to know more about cryptocurrency and the upcoming project of an ICO. Google can't do that because it is the knowledgeable site and our biggest brain. If the news is true, google will bash of many who use cryptocurrency and this is the bad effect for goggle.
stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:32:12 AM

It is crazy how misinformation spreads like wildfire!  Why won't people research?  This is one real problem in the world.  People are heavily influenced by the media and believe anything are told.  As your mother said, "Don't believe everything you read!
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:40:33 AM

shut up because we have got to blames someone instead of the development team for building a system that is
eight years old and we only just found out that it won't scale [Problem] so we needed emergency action [Reaction]
and we found the way to fix it [Solution] was to go "off-Block" using the lightning network.

Ye old "Divide and conquer" plan via the lightning network that full of banking hubs is just about to kick in so just run with it
or use miners will all be out of a job, kids will be starving and it's all the OP's fault.

Yes people read that small print because we are being stitched up which you must had noticed when fees hit $55 per
transaction but were probably too drunk on greed to notice at the time so may I present to you the lightning white paper
that's full of fog but you just need to replace the word "Hub" with banks to understand the document.

https://lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

Well there IS bitcoin advertising IMO. And they are made by big exchanges who wanted to earn money transacting in them especially when they offer buying bitcoin at a premium on their sites. Like in our country, this exchange site advertise buying bitcoin from them but with a markup in price but you can exchange them to cash at a mark down.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

We actually need this kind of OP's title to reorientate  people more.

Yes bro, with you all the way and I've been buying on the dip ever since bitcoin dipped below $18k
so can you give me a ride home because I am skint and you know that I am going to be mega rich one
day don't ya bro  Cheesy

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:56:33 AM

Hi All,

I have lots of keywords that apparently Google is going to take action against at some point, from what I read online.  However, as of now, this screenshot shows impressions/clicks of an ad that I created yesterday for my organization:

So they've not banned bitcoin as being a valid search keyword as of yet anyway.  I don't think they will when push comes to shove.  Also, "cryptomoney" is on the list.

I'd take more screenshots from other ads but it's been a long day.

Once again, another reason that Google has way too much power and control and needs to be obsoleted by decentralized ad platforms, decentralized video platforms, and decentralized search.

All of the gatekeepers must be dismantled.

Imagine the world that will be.

Best regards,
Ben

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:01:25 AM

Here's what Google said:

Google want to ban cryptocurrency advertise like ICO's, but not bitcoin.
They decide to ban this kind of ads because there are so many ICO's that scammed the contributors.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:16:53 AM

Here's what Google said:

I kinda have a question, what about the issue of search engine? I learnt that they will disable search engine  for Crypto related searching, in a way that when one is trying to make a research on anything related to Crypto the search engine won't work for such individuals
amih

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

I feel from some news that spreading banning issues in terms of promoting bitcoin is a form of intimidation from certain circles who do not want bitcoin to be a high value asset. Because until now from what I observed that there is no form of ban from internet sites which is currently a way for promotional purposes.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BenOnceAgain

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

I kinda have a question, what about the issue of search engine? I learnt that they will disable search engine  for Crypto related searching, in a way that when one is trying to make a research on anything related to Crypto the search engine won't work for such individuals

Gatekeepers.  Search engines are gatekeepers like the rest.  Same as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc.  They show you what they want and hide what they choose.  In this way, they are no different from the information sources that came before them, television, radio, newspapers, etc.

Decentralization of all of the platforms is the way to ensure that there is no point of censorship/control.  Content that is illegal can be community moderated without a central authority.  Lots of decentralized platforms for video, search, social networking, microblogging, etc. are around.  Some of them are pretty good.

Most of them are still "federated" though, as compared to truly decentralized where nodes can hop on and off of the platforms dynamically.  So that's some work that needs to be done.  The other issue I see is a way to monetize it.  Both for the users that contribute content as well as for maintenance of the service, software, etc.  A decentralized platform spreads the cost out through many nodes all operating and constituting the network.  However, you have a user adoption problem if you can't afford to bootstrap the platform to sufficient size that it is a viable competitor to the current platforms.  The software will be open source but there are still costs of ensuring that great people are advancing, testing, auditing, maintaining the code.

I do a lot of thinking about this, have a bunch of ideas on how to advance it.  I look forward to cracking that nut.

The biggest accomplishment, quite possibly in world history, is devising a means to remove the power from the bankers.  Bitcoin has done that.  Everything else will follow.  Eventually, governments themselves will not exist in their present form.  This will not happen quickly, unfortunately.  But it's my goal to make it happen as quickly as possible.  Decentralizing everything (well, there's probably exceptions either with practicality or utility, so I'll just say decentralizing everything in the aggregate) is the way forward for humanity.

Best regards,
Ben

Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:28:08 AM

why google banned advertising about bitcoin?  because I think google will get a lot of benefits because of advertising payments that will enter from cryptocurrency

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

As has been pointed out, there is no Bitcoin advertising, but there is advertising about Bitcoin related services, and Bitcoin clones. Many of these have become scams, and this is why Google has had to act. There have been suicides as a result of the gullible losing money that they hadn't got.

Bitcoin Talk has introduced the merit system for much the same reasons, but nobody is saying that Bitcoin Talk is banning Bitcoin.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

Do you have a link to prove that?
The search engine and the advertising services are very different things.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

Lol i have read so much fud on telegram and twitter that google ban bitcoin advertising just to make those weak hands sell their bitcoins.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

Oh come on man I don't think that Google baning news has got to do anything with the current drop. Why would people get scare because of such news and start dropping the bitcoin holdings. I'm sure that bitcoin drop is because of all other bad news and dumps that are in progress right now. One fud created another fud and thats what making bad reputation of the bitcoin amomgst new investors and the drop!

Google is just clean cheat and they have got nothing to do with the bitcoin. What they need is clean projects and clean platform that they have so far.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

I kinda have a question, what about the issue of search engine? I learnt that they will disable search engine  for Crypto related searching, in a way that when one is trying to make a research on anything related to Crypto the search engine won't work for such individuals

Do you have a link to prove that?
The search engine and the advertising services are very different things.
Under Google’s newly updated financial products policy, no advertisements for “cryptocurrencies and related content (including but not limited to initial coin offerings, cryptocurrency exchanges, cryptocurrency wallets, and cryptocurrency trading advice),” will be accepted.

The move affects all of Google's ad products, meaning companies will not be able to serve crypto-related ads on the search engine giant’s own sites, as well as third-party sites in its network.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/google-to-ban-all-crypto-related-ads-starting-june-2018
BenOnceAgain

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

Under Google’s newly updated financial products policy, no advertisements for “cryptocurrencies and related content (including but not limited to initial coin offerings, cryptocurrency exchanges, cryptocurrency wallets, and cryptocurrency trading advice),” will be accepted.

The move affects all of Google's ad products, meaning companies will not be able to serve crypto-related ads on the search engine giant’s own sites, as well as third-party sites in its network.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/google-to-ban-all-crypto-related-ads-starting-june-2018

The fear is real.  Guarantee that their large bank customers have pushed this agenda.  We need to obsolete them (both the banks, of course, as well as Google).  People often focus on Google's dominance in search, which is true, but they also dominate advertising.  Through Google and YouTube combined, Alphabet dominates too large of the flow of information in general.

Best regards,
Ben

Ironman07

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

This is the bad news make BTC down price Sad
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

I've seen many article that tackled the issue on banning the ICO advertisements in their social media site like facebook,instagram and google but I dont see they are banning bitcoin in their advertisement. Those people who are making articles who says that bitcoin advertisements in google will be banned for their false news. Google and facebook are just stopping and making awareness on the rapidly increasing Scam/fraud ICO that is being advertised in many social media sites.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

Yes you are right. In my mind, it is good news for all of us to ban these advertisements that have been held to deceive people, but I don't understand that the price drop is related to google ads. Because, these news can't take affect in cryptocurrencies, in any case, everything will be good for 1 week.

The price dump is actually not affected by the google bans. It is affected by the whale's purpose dumping of the BTC.

They are using this to their own advantage when they are rebuying the same coin for a lower price.

Google had some small influence on the market but it isn't actually a part of the cryptomarket so it cannot lower the whole market just like that. If they are actually trying to protect their users then I must actually congratulate them for their good move.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:26:21 AM

I dont think google will gonna ban bitcoin because of the increasing number of ICO that are subjected to scam and fraud people in their advertisement. And the people itself will be the one who's gonna decide for themselves if they are gonna be trapped by this kind of ICO. They will just ban or limit the ICO ads that been on their site and Google has vast file and sites just to stop advertisement scam.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
rubyross

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:28:48 AM

Well thats good news. And i totally agree with you that there are no person or no one who advertise bitcoins since no one is controlling it
phuocth.tp

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:29:40 AM

I think that google will not ban the Bitcoin but Google may be ban cryptocurrencies related websites advertising. They can be ICOs, gambling websites, exchanges, Lending websites, etc.
joey87

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

Maybe GOOGLE is inventing coins by itself.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:37:27 AM

Google does not mind bitcoin because people want to ask Google what it is and where it comes from and how it can not answer google to ban bitcoin on google
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

google is totaly trustworthy , and nobody should worry they have any bad intentions
in mind
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

That's good to hear. Filtering out the bad ones from the good ones. But anyway, this news still caused a major dump and lives starving.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:24:37 AM

That's good to hear. Filtering out the bad ones from the good ones. But anyway, this news still caused a major dump and lives starving.

There's a lot f media propaganda against bitcoin in recent times and peiople  ride on them to spew lies in to the public in order to breed FUD'S for decent investor s to start thinking otherwise. This development hasn't helped bitcoin that much and this google issue is a classical example.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

Here's what Google said:

Good information thanks for sharing it here, with that means not entirely google ban advertising for crypto because there is a policy between 1 and 2, which is still allowed and not allowed anymore.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

As usual, the target of this FUD is low hands.
They will afraid and sold his coins.
If you're an veteran of crypto, you won't trust this fud
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

It is kind of logically that Google or Facebook hasn't banned bitcoin advertising since there is no advertising on bitcoin. Bitcoin does not need promotion because it is already the most popular cryptocurrency and amyway there is no one to pay for it since bitcoin is not controlled by anyone.

As you said Google and Facebook bann only shit ICO's that are highly promoted to create a good hype and after that suddenly their website either disappear or they give an excuse saying they have a problem or their funds were stolen. This bann is bad for good ICO's that really want to change something and help the world but I am sure they are going to find other ways to promote and people will obverse and difference the good ones from the bad ones.
Adioliver

Merit: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:01:38 AM

Here's what Google said:

Yes exactly there aren't any ads of bitcoin but there are ads which are linked to bitcoin in some or the other way.A month ago there was this news spreading like a wildfire that crypto related news will be banned by google,but I can still see ICO and other such stuff related news in google ads.So that news is totally fake.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

As far as I know, Google will ban the advertising of crypto-currencies and ICO projects in June of this year.
I consider Google's decision is correct, because a lot of scam projects have been using ads lately in Google, Facebook, Twitter for their illegal activities.

lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

They haven't put out an official statement talking about the ban of bitcoin advertising but I think we all know that the ban is coming due to the high amount of scams being carried out with these ADs.
Rosiebella

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

Google as stated will ban any advertisements relating to cryptoocurrency by June yet I think it won't totally ban ads as long as it doesn't cause any harm to people and it will be applied for certification.
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

But I had seen google is readying to ban ICO ads.Google said it will start in june of this year.

We have to wait till june to see is this news fake or not.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

They really haven't issued a public notice concerning the ban of bitcoin advertising although it won't be much of a surprise to me if the news comes out soon that they actually banned bitcoin advertising. The number of people who have being scammed from these Ads are alarming and it gives the cryptocurrency market a bad name as people will start to think that the market is full of scammers.
rajkr

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

It will work in favor of BTC .This ban will control  fake ICO advertisement only
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

They really haven't issued a public notice concerning the ban of bitcoin advertising although it won't be much of a surprise to me if the news comes out soon that they actually banned bitcoin advertising. The number of people who have being scammed from these Ads are alarming and it gives the cryptocurrency market a bad name as people will start to think that the market is full of scammers.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

Here's what Google said:

For now, the date on top says June 2018 making it seem indecisiveness from Google's part. Google ads is a huge market for the company not only in terms of money but also the massive traffic it attains. Redirecting these to a shitcoin or a scam ICO could mean disaster for Google itself as it would be sending lambs to the slaughter.
About BTC advertising, why does it need advertising at all? We're already seeing Bitcoin at #1 from the beginning of the cryptocurrency era and every mouth in world has the word at the tip of its tongue.
LETme

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

I think to those people who always believe in a hear say their always the one who spread the fake news but if you are a resourceful person you will not easily believe to those fake news by the media they always tell to the people about the negativity in bitcoin now better to wait and let see what will happen in this coming june because google said they will ban any related ads in crypto currency.
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

That is all about manipulating the markets and to decrease reputation the crypto around the people. People doesn't like to search about the news if it is true or false, they believe what they heard first.
Huan00087

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

I do not think Google will ban the bitcoin
maybe just in scam projects ico
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Here's what Google said:

Very strange indeed, because the company Google has begun to develop the introduction of blocking technology in his company, maybe we will soon see a new coin that will not yield to bitcoin and the etherium?
Huan00087

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

If google forbid bitcoin then it is really a global financial crisis
We wait until June
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

My first comment is that there's never been any BTC advertisement. Who would pay for it? The BTC's foundation? This board's webmaster? As there's no corporation, nor an individual owning BTC, there can't be any kind of advertising.

I don't get your explanation. I will explain below why we would even bother with advertising Bitcoin. Google is going to ban ads that are related to cryptocurrencies. It also applies to Bitcoin.

Who will pay for bitcoin advertising when there is no benefit to him/her ?

We all benefit from any sort of advertisements. Bitcoin becomes more popular which means that more people are using it. If demand grows, price goes up. Quite simple, who wouldn't want their coins to become more valuable?
bit-freedom

Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

I totally agreed with OP, he is someone who read and analyse the news. As we know, there are many phishing websites that advertise in Google ads to scam crypto users. It is good that Google ban such advertisements.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Here's what Google said:

Oh! I see. So the news was only about rumors. So this news really comes from the website of Google. So we can still see cryptocurrencies advertising. We don't have to fear anymore. We also must scatter this news. Others must be informed this

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

Here's what Google said:

As you've said, this measure was taken to battle all the scam involved around cryptocurrency, not cryptocurrency itself. We've all seen shitcoins, ICOs and so on popping up every day, so-called Bitcoin generators being advertised and many other malicious examples, that's what they want to ban, in order to protect their users. It's not hard for someone inexperienced to fall in their trap.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

Here's what Google said:

There wasn't any bitcoin related ads to being with so google could ban, bitcoin never needed advertisement, however i do get why they banned the other cryptocurrency related ads, ever since these ICOs started becoming popular all that i could see on Youtube on websites and everywhere where there is google ad sense is cryptocurrency related stuff and they have been driving me nuts, even though i am actually interested in those stuff, so imagine how it is going to be for a normal person.
plaintiff77

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

If ever google banned bitcoin advertisement, maybe because they have big reason behind it which involves security and protecting intergrity of all the users as a whole. We should not make speculations that this could be the start of bitcoin's downfall where in fact it could be their move just to let bitcoin be solidified in the market. Who knows.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

This ban is actually a positive thing for the development of bitcoin in the future because with the ban made Google can filter some ads whose service will end up a scam. Do not make news of this ban to be negative news for crypto but let us take advantage of the ban made Google facilitate us in using investment services that really trusted and generate profits.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

This ban is actually a positive thing for the development of bitcoin in the future because with the ban made Google can filter some ads whose service will end up a scam. Do not make news of this ban to be negative news for crypto but let us take advantage of the ban made Google facilitate us in using investment services that really trusted and generate profits.
Agree, they might ban for now but the inclusion is always there. People will be curious on how Cryptocurrency works. Google made a deal with those NBI but the positive thing here is it was on the mainstream media and it will be huge in few years to come. I am very positive on that one.
DominRx

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

Most of the news FUDS capitalize on and spread bad news about bitcoin are just good measures to have a secured bitcoin community but they twist the news and make it look as if bitcoin is being attack or even get ban by measure cooperative or even government, just for them to see that bitcoin price fall in other to buy at a cheap price.

You're right! They use the media in the way that whales benefit! Bad news - people go to sell their coins at a low price and whales buy at a bargain price (for them); The good news is that the coins are raised in price!
leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:24:37 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 08:02:50 AM by leonair

Those people that are not into Cryptocurrencies and other related things like ICOs, Digital money, Crypto trading, etc. they always think of and tag it as Bitcoin. The Cryptocurrency scene are getting bad in people's eyes when some companies make shit ICOs that are taking investments into nothing.

[Google]Financial Services: New restricted financial products policy (June 2018)
Cryptocurrencies and related content (including but not limited to initial coin offerings, cryptocurrency exchanges, cryptocurrency wallets, and cryptocurrency trading advice)
Bitcoin didn't do anything about this matter yet it will still carry the burden of getting ban from doing nothing.

But I think it's okay, as you said,
there's never been any BTC advertisement

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TelolettOm

Activity: 2044
Merit: 549

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

For now it is not yet and will start in June. no need to worry too now you can find a lot of crypto ads. it may be google is fixing the system so that those who advertise a scam can no longer in google

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

The best thing we can do is ignore those kinds of news, because people who spread fake news are against to bitcoin. As we see today bitcoin is popular so other people make this news so that the investors are afraid to invest. Next time we don't worry or we don't believe easily in any kinds of news.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

i think they will do it soon, just some tacky progress
pimacoin
Copper Member

Activity: 14

Pimapay-Pimacoin::

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

The simple truth is that it will definitely not going to work, if yu red the post published by cointelegraph, you will realize that behind they all support it.

Pimacoin ICO - AIRDROP http://pimapay.io
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

Nobody said Google Banned Bitcoin advertising! Are you drunk?
Bitcoin is not a company!

Gambling, shitcoin and fake ICO are banned from advertising and I'm happy about that!

TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Here's what Google said:

Actually, I make deposits and withdrawals from various sites and they all work fine in both ways. I have noticed how usual the word BAN has become in articles and forums, even in chats... why can't there be another way? Like regulations instead of a ban... warnings, etc. Ohhh but they exist, so why does everyone refer, to almost everything that is related to the crypto world, to the word ban.

grkmbykl01

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 06:25:28 AM by grkmbykl01

That was a media manipulation they want destroying the btc but we never surrender. We can protect btc from all of this. That's why us here.
Janademir4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

Here's what Google said:

I've heard the news, but I also have never seen official information about the news.
there are some channels that are blocked by youtube associated with the issue and it turns out the news is false news

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

Here's what Google said:

Actually, I make deposits and withdrawals from various sites and they all work fine in both ways. I have noticed how usual the word BAN has become in articles and forums, even in chats... why can't there be another way? Like regulations instead of a ban... warnings, etc. Ohhh but they exist, so why does everyone refer, to almost everything that is related to the crypto world, to the word ban.

Well part of trying to discredit btc perhaps amidst it's growth. Personally i think all these negative effects are just temporart. Facebook, twittter, google, eventually they'll do a 360degree turn when btc grows even more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

For my opinion google is a big company and has a lot of profit everyday and bitcoin has many good and bad reviews that's why google is carefully reviewing bitcoin effect to there company. Also bitcoin is known for a long time but wont easily accepted by other country and companies, that's why bitcoin has many problems when it comes to advertisement.
venturivenerable

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

Thats enough because GOOGLE is the greatest of social platform and if it hasnt bbanned then we are in advantage .
Curio$ity

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

Here's what Google said:

I just want to know in what country is Bitcoin quite formally introduced to Bitcoin. Because I don't know if Bitcoin is usable for my out of the country trips and for other stuff.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

Here's what Google said:

Well part of trying to discredit btc perhaps amidst it's growth. Personally i think all these negative effects are just temporart. Facebook, twittter, google, eventually they'll do a 360degree turn when btc grows even more.

They will surely turn back, and maybe create their own blockchain to adopt.
jademacoy

Merit: 8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

Here's what Google said:

wow if i had a merit to give then sure this one will receive from me a couple of.merits. These are the words we need to ponder when someone makes an allegations which is not true and base only on rumors or hearsays. Who would actually say that bitcoim will ban btc ads where infact no one establish ads in googles and pay for it? So this google issue banning crypto or bitcoin must put to stop. There is no way that hearsays and rumors coulf be true. Hopefully that those who spread the news about the google issue banning of crypto must be stop and must realize this one. I owe you credit to put merit on your post mr. legendary. You are brilliant. Unfortunately i dont have merits.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

The simple truth is that it will definitely not going to work, if yu red the post published by cointelegraph, you will realize that behind they all support it.
Bitcoin is being support by each and every site I have not seen any site yet opposing bitcoin, price pf bitcoin is actually increasing because bitcoin demand and price is getting high day by day, We have to trust bitcoin and should make high amount of investment for our better days of life, bitcoin is being famous so am sure google won’t ban bitcoin at any cost, if we make investment and before investment we should visit a lot of websites just like coin telegraph.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:45:51 AM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (20)

We should not believe to the things like that because those things are FUD that is being generated or created to just create more panic and make things worse and we should just believe to bitcoin and keep our focus and attention in bitcoin and how are we going to grow it or how we are going to earn more because things like negativity to bitcoin is just temporary and it will vanish for sure at the end of the day.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

Google does not mind bitcoin because people want to ask Google what it is and where it comes from and how it can not answer google to ban bitcoin on google

The news that were spread last few weeks about cryptocurrency ads getting banned by Google is fake. However, it has already done the damage to bitcoin's value. We can't really do much about it now but continue to patronize bitcoin's value. The only ads they have banned were those that are too fishy to be let passed. Meaning the ads they banned were those coming from fake and bogus ICOs that are spread across the entirety of the internet.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

Bitcoin is being support by each and every site I have not seen any site yet opposing bitcoin, price pf bitcoin is actually increasing because bitcoin demand and price is getting high day by day, We have to trust bitcoin and should make high amount of investment for our better days of life, bitcoin is being famous so am sure google won’t ban bitcoin at any cost, if we make investment and before investment we should visit a lot of websites just like coin telegraph.
Indeed, I don't think that google will banned this cryptocoin because day by day the demand of bitcoin is growing and I think it is because of online advertisement through social media and same for google. Besides, whenever I visit the google and search upon it there's always ads are coming out. Maybe there are times that google does not let it to be advertise because of scam ICOs but not entirely.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
selezneve

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

Here's what Google said:

It is true that Google has not banned bitcoin advertisements. They are concerned about the shady alt coins only as allowing those ads can hamper their image. They also do not want their uses to fall for these scammy offers.

However, a new person or someone with less knowledge about crypto will not be able to understand this. When they listen then news that crypto advertisements are being banned, they will think that bitcoins ads are also getting banned.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

Well, that sure is the case.
But seriously though, even when this has a bad effect on advertising of the GOOD ICOs out there, the thought of losing all these great number of scam ICOs or shit ICOs out weigh that bad effect on the good ones. Because if these useless ICOs do not get the chance to advertise on google, it would bring their ICOs a very hard time to get newbies to support them whereas if the GOOD ICOs cannot advertise on google, they still have their great project that will attract veteran investors that really know what they are doing which is gonna pull other newbies and will be good for the overall in this industry. I say this is a good decision to protect google's name and the crypto industry.
babarian

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

I strongly agree, I also think that way. why google to ban bitcoin advertising because they do not accept payment for the advertisement
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Here's what Google said:

Hi there countryfree! Sorry but based on my understanding of the phrases "ads for the following will no longer be allowed .... Cryptocurrencies and related content" means that they banned bitcoin and alt coins advertising. Do I missing something or I misunderstood? On the other hand, it seems that you are correct. Youtube which own by google continue to advertise cryptocurrency related advertisement. I have even see the Dash, and two mining company that plays their ad in between a youtube vid.
untidyaudi4

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

Let me check out the link but yes its true they havent ever said officially that they are banning ads related to btc
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

Of course Google receives huge amount of money from every Bitcoin advertisement, of course it is impossible google refuse all advertisement that make big money, and surely it will always get paid from bitcoin and surely google will get the benefit of abundant ...
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

Indeed, Google is forbidden to advertise fraudulent crypto campaigns, which make investors lose money for those projects. In my country since people have known cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of lending projects, ponzi has been using Google Ads to remarket to those who are interested in the project. They take advantage of people's greed to appropriate their money. And I hope Google will ban the entire advertising form of these phishing projects.

stuffingfrisbee

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

I heard that they are banning crypto related web ads? Then whats the need of just btc ads display? we need an website display platform too
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

Google is one in the row that banned Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies advertising, Facebook did the same.
But it's wrong to think this is aimed against the Bitcoin, it's actualy aimed against scam and fraudulent campaigns so it's actualy something for the benefits of users. We are witnessing more and more fraudulent campaigns whose only goal is to take advantage naive users and to steel their money. Something has to be done about it and such bans could be one little step in such efforts.

angelakrasnova

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

It seems to me that the ban will not be incurring profits for Google so it will give some great informativity for us, the yellow press and only.

natalagerman95

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

I think the yellow press wants to pay attention to bitcoin because it's all negative and it turns out to attract.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

This is a good explanation of the news about the ban from Google. Indeed, this company simply wants to protect its users from the poor quality of the sieves. Bitcoin no one will ban because it is not profitable!

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

Here's what Google said:

My friend I think you are misunderstanding it. What google bans is not bitcoin but cryptocurrency related ads and ICO's. But you have a point there since I can still see cryptocurrency advertisements on some sites. Facebook still have those advertisements about cryptocurrency up to now. So the question is that, is their declaration on banning really true or it is just a hoax?
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

Why will google ban bitcoin? I dont think they will ban it maybe they will ban the ICO thats been advertising on their site not bitcoin itself. because of the increasing number of ICO that are intended to scam people google makes its move to reduce it.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

Yes, No one had said that Google ban bitcoin advertising. Google bans cryptocurrencies related websites advertising. They can be ICOs, gambling websites, exchanges, Lending websites, etc. 
There is no bitcoin advertising to be banned. Who will pay for bitcoin advertising when there is no benefit to him/her ?
Well, most of the people affected by the headlines too much and sometimes not describe the overall news content. So, reading and understanding the news is very important, because the core of news not only can be obtained from the title.

oxygensignature0

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

GOOGLE is so sweet but anyway heyhas no harm in btc related ads because google adsense doesnt discriminate in ads
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

I think it was the ICO ads that they went after first. Banning all the Bitcoin related ads will just be too much revenue loss for them. Although a complete ban would be much better for the crypto world as it would prevent new users from clicking on fraudulent ads of malware infected wallets and phishing websites.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

OP already mentioned that bitcoin has never advertised online. It is just people sharing their positive experiences with bitcoin investments that other confuse with paid advertisements.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

Google decided to ban ICO and ignore the ban on advertising with Bitcoin is good news for all of us. The prohibitions on ICO advertising and the lousy trading platforms help minimize the risk for new investors. This is good news for what people think it is terrible.

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

I thought google banned only alt coins advertising and now bitcoin , and as of now im rooting for some various link and here is what i got. Feel free to look at andi like to know your opinion about this , surely it can affect not just bitcoin price but all the coin on the market.

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/14/google-bans-bitcoin-adverts-cryptocurrency-crackdown

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

i think even google banned any related cryptocurrency ads, its doesnt really matter. because as i know until now, what investors and any trader doing is find the information about ICO from media social platform such as twitter, facebook, and telegram. also for serious investor and trader they will find the information about good ICO in this forum, read the whitepaper, roadmap and etc. so the google ads is useless LMAO.
guxu219

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Yes, No one had said that Google banned bitcoin advertising. Google bans cryptocurrencies related websites advertising. These are mostly ICOs, gambling websites, exchanges, Lending websites, and other crypto related website which has been springing up like wild fire lately
So please let's not spread FUD and spread the right news to people in other not to cause panic.
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

It's good that Google did not forbid the advertising of bitcoin. The main thing is that in the future there is no such desire otherwise it will damage the market as a whole.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

Absolutely yes! Some people that fooled by this news are those who are not aware in bitcoin. For sure, if you don't have the knowledge or any backgrounds in bitcoin, you will attract by articles that saying Google bans Bitcoin.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

it is true, news so far that google has banned crypto currency advertising including bitcoin is a mere false news, in fact google provide clarification on the matter
svetochka.yakovleva.93

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

I think Google will not be very beneficial to prohibit bitcoin, even though they make a great fortune on their advertising and the raisin system, yet they certainly get a good profit from the bitkion.
gordeevaverona

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

I'm sure that in the search for a frequent visitor when entering information, the word bitcoin occurs and they too receive money from this request.
natalagerman95

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

If they ban advertising in bitcoin, then I think that this will not change anything because this topic is already untwisted.
zelenkova

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

I generally very often recently hear about bitcoin thanks to the radio when I'm traveling in the car, so if Google's ads are banned then it's okay in social networks as there is promotion.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

Here's what Google said:

Almost all people had believed yet that Google is a strong and confident enemy of cryptocurrencies. I think that failed prices last time were provoked by critical news about crypto and ICO advertising.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

I can see many advertisements on YouTube which is also a part of google so it means they didn't banned the advertisement completely they may have some requirements to advertise their ads on Google.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

I don't think google actually banned bitcoin. They banned ICO and ICOs are not bitcoin, they exist in the blockchain technology platform but they ate not bitcoin. They can be termed altcoins if you like.

nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

Here's what Google said:

it means the rumors we've heard over the past few weeks that say google banned BITCOIN advertising is not true (HOAX). really im glad to hear this news, cause so many project cryptocurrency use GOOGLE to promote their project and also i think this rumors is one of all of the causes of bitcoin prices to become unstable as it is now

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:06:39 PM

Here's what Google said:

Almost all people had believed yet that Google is a strong and confident enemy of cryptocurrencies. I think that failed prices last time were provoked by critical news about crypto and ICO advertising.

Most people don't really read into things and the fud seems to work on them.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

I don't think google actually banned bitcoin. They banned ICO and ICOs are not bitcoin, they exist in the blockchain technology platform but they ate not bitcoin. They can be termed altcoins if you like.

What? Google can't ban bitcoin lol maybe just stop using them as a payment method but I don't think they'be been using it at all, as far as I know, also they can just ban ICO ads. Tho, they can ban ICO advertisements because, let's be honest, they'd often be promoting a scam coin and that could backfire to them, same goes for twitter and facebook.

Also,  I've noticed that facebook banned ICO ads BUT still allows ICOs to appear as sponsored content?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

Here's what Google said:

Google should not ban bitcoins because if they do then there will be no more cryptocurrency who's going to be advertised on different sites since their google adsense is the best way to advertise cryptocurrency on different sites all over the web.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

I can see many advertisements on YouTube which is also a part of google so it means they didn't ban the advertisement completely they may have some requirements to advertise their ads on Google.
Youtube might not ban it all for there it can explain vividly the project idea when the see the clip we can see moree related videos regarding it so we can be inspired to research it,  unlike in FB and Google that leads directly to investing website, but it seems that both FB and Google still not into fully banned since there are some ICO ads appears sometimes, maybe not that many unlike before.pain

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

It wont be long before Youtube as they are Google will go ahead and ban crypto ads also, I keep seeing the same ads over and over again and they annoy me but beyond just annoying me there are some pretty decent efforts and some could be taken in by thinking they are onto a sure thing.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

For me interesting thing is that twitter has forbid advertisements, but bounty hunters still can repost and post ICO news and announcements.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:39:53 AM

Indeed, google never said they banned bitcoin ads. they banned the ICO ads.
this is because many scam ICO's from past months, and banned to prevent more scams.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
orangeibmportD

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

I didnt even heard that GOOGLE ever said to ban btcs LOL and not also that the news was fake Grin
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

I am also still getting crypto related ads both on Youtube and Facebook. Even for ICOs. What were those news for them banning crypto ads hmm
guxu219

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:37:09 AM

Yes, No one had said that Google banned bitcoin advertising. Google bans cryptocurrencies related websites advertising. These are mostly ICOs, gambling websites, exchanges, Lending websites, and other crypto related website which has been springing up like wild fire lately
So please let's not spread FUD and spread the right news to people in other not to cause panic.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:52:55 AM

They banned cryptocurrency related advertising. Even though they didn't ban Bitcoin advertising specifically (like advertising coming directly from Bitcoin), they did ban advertising from other sources that affect Bitcoin's development (trading services / advice, wallets, places to "earn" Bitcoin, etc.). This ban also included ICOs. If you are still seeing some advertising, it is because the ban will go into effect in June 2018.
Mugtaiya

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

This is what I am assuming they are doing.
Not a complete ban of cryptocurrency advertising but of the ICOS which have been a black eye for cryptocurrency with all the scam and twitter giveaways associated with them which all result in the person getting ripped off of all their coins in the wallets they send from.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:02:52 AM

Here's what Google said:

I agree that these advertisement bans are for ICO related programs, Bitcoin popularity started as a word of the mouth and the inception of these scams ICO started to cast negative feedbacks on the cryptocurrency community, there should be a regulation on this ICO in the future.
paynercash

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

So the Crypto market was once again rescued by Google. Google has no excuse for banning Crypto ads. When google made this decision I think this is the wrong decision. They have no right to do so because Crypto has not done anything to affect Google's revenue.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:30:53 AM

Yes. This should remove the misunderstanding from a lot of people. The only advertisements google has banned were ICO ads that become to spammy or too inappropriate for people to see. Which brings about a lot of unnecessary FUD to the community due to media worsening the situation telling people that bitcoin ads were banned by google. I rest my case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: