Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2552 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

We can't prohibit anyone to Investment in crypto currency and we can't control it. In my opinion slow but sure panic seller Will leave bitcoin, they Will feel tired to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is really unstable. So hard for those to get profit if they do not have a full confidence to bitcoin.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

Thank you OP for telling the non courageous holders of bitcoin to leave. The bad news is that they will regret their actions of leaving when they were supposed to wait. They need to know that they are being replaced by other investors who believe in the future of bitcoin,  which makes them the loosers here.
friends1980 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

90% of the people will never understand that this coin was created to liberate them. It's a concept. It has a spirit. Not just a way of getting rich (or trying to).
Maybe it was created to liberate us from banks, but its current use isn't liberation.
Cashing out bitcoin to bank account isn't liberation and bitcoin lost its initial concept.
Number of users who are in bitcoin so they can earn more paper money are much larger than true bitcoiners.
The truth is - everyone likes money.

I suppose you are right. First time I read about BTC, I thought it would be the ultimate key to liberation. And the problem is not that everyone likes money: BTC is also money and I LOVE BTC, so nothing wrong with that.

But BTC has become a purely speculative good and in this form I am not convinced it has a future. As long as it's as volatile as it is right now, there is no way it could become a widely accepted means of payment, nor a threat to the existing system coins.

I am highly disappointed to see this happen - indeed sentimental feelings, as I read in one of the comments above Wink - especially since I strongly believe the momentum of anti-establishment feelings is right here, and it has certainly made BTC's popularity grow.

I suppose I was naive. Smiley

Or maybe, it is too early. I deeply hope so. That's why I tell my fellow believers to hold and wait for liberation. Not for speculative reasons.

PS: If you want to help Newbies, I think you should tell them to learn about libertarianism first. Then about Satoshi's vision. And only then about BTC.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:51:15 PM

It is very good to tell them to leave if they fail to see anything promising in bitcoin. The bad news is that they will regret their actions of leaving when they were supposed to wait. Bitcoin community is so strong to the extent that nothing can shake it. The people who are leaving now will ultimately be the loosers.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

Not all panic sellers are bad and i think panic sellers are the minority in the investors, It is natural in some investors to panic sell to avoid huge loss and they will eventually buy bitcoin when the price is lower, but not all are brave enough to hold their Bitcoins we all afraid of loss but you need to learn that investment is a risk if you don't want to take that risk don't invest. And later you will regret the things that you do.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

Panic sellers are annoying because they cause volatility in the market. If they all head to the exit and leave it with just believers, then bitcoin will have a chance for mass adoption, and for actual use as a currency.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
I really like the title of your topic,
a truly panicky seller is an obstacle to the advancement of the crypto world. in trade it is a taboo because if a trader has a high panic and is easily affected by rumors it will damage the market price and cause harm to himself and even others.

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:21:35 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

The price fell on the correction is not so much because of separately selling people, both because of the organized attack on kryptokinok from the side of the gang. I draw a conclusion about this on the basis of fake news, untrue injections into the media, as well as other ways of putting pressure on the market that came to us from the stock market.

matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

I'm a strong supporter of what you have just said! Holding is the strategy to transform losses in gains in the long term  Wink Wink Wink

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

We can't prohibit anyone to Investment in crypto currency and we can't control it. In my opinion slow but sure panic seller Will leave bitcoin, they Will feel tired to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is really unstable. So hard for those to get profit if they do not have a full confidence to bitcoin.

Yes, everyone is allowed to join in cryptocurrency to become investor. But the real crypto investor will stay holding, no panic sell.
only the peoples who blind following the others that will leave and sell their crypto.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:40:08 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 07:42:16 PM by onnz423

Pretty pointless to call out the panic sellers, they're the weak hands among us. There is always a new wave of panic sellers every time there is growth. And it will continue until bitcoin either moons or pops.

Hopefully over time these people are weeded out however, but I doubt it.

Bitcoin is up 5% day after day. I wonder at which point the weak hands sit back and think.... WHY DID I SELL?!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

I also think that the panic sellers should quit crypto and never come back. They can not understand that, the volatility can be a big chance to make great profits, but they just think about having their money back.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

I guess there are no panic sellers any more, now the sellers are just speculators who are hoping to crash the price and buy BTC cheaper.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

In crypto there a lot of different people who camed here to make fsat profit and don't understand and believe in that technology blockchain will change the world as a next industrial revolution. I sold some my coins on bottom in panic too, but after the regular recovering of market I see that progress can't be stopped.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:37:30 AM

lol. as you can see the panic seller that was sell their coins last months may regret it now.
because bitcoin value now is keep increasing. only the real holder will gain their profit later.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Windybi

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

lol. as you can see the panic seller that was sell their coins last months may regret it now.
because bitcoin value now is keep increasing. only the real holder will gain their profit later.
I'm one of the people you're talking about. At present I can not find the point can go to the market as today. But it is good practice to control my greed for this market.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

It is true that panic sellers try to eliminate their loss by selling their investment when they notice unrest in the market but in fact, that is the worst thing they do while trading. The big whales and institutional investors try to create chaos in the market and they wait till the panic sellers selling their funds. This results in a dip and that's the entry point for the big whales with bigger volume. However, I am sure panic sellers learn the lesson soon after they sell their investments.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

This is the cycle, every people leave this venture with panic sell, there must be other people will come in. then we should break this cycle by educating each Bitcoin holder, especially those we know. Even I think FUD and panic selling can also attack the stronger HODLers, maybe also us.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

Your sentence is too harsh and can offend any Bitcoin holder, or can even drop the mental of hodlers. I don’t think it's wise to drive them away like this. They are just like us who fight for Bitcoin, they’re just not understand how to control their emotions and thoughts, plus the surrounding conditions that could be the triggers of unstable thoughts and emotions. Therefore we should keep encouraging and educating others.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

I think its a bit harsh to tell them to go away, I understand the frustration when people just so consumed with the news and dont used their clear judgement and end up causing the price to fall down, but they are doing panic sell because they don't understand the situation, nobody want to sell their coin in low price, we should teach them how to handle the situations better, not asked them to quit investing

90% of the people will never understand that this coin was created to liberate them. It's a concept. It has a spirit. Not just a way of getting rich (or trying to).
Not all HODLers understand and have the same concept as yours, they also have different goals as well, not everyone HODL Bitcoin because they happy with the concept, some don’t care or prioritize the potential benefits obtained from Bitcoin. I don’t think we have the right to impose our idealism on others, moreover prohibit others from using Bitcoin, very childish. Let the believers be selected by themselves, but we also need to educate them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: