Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2540 times)
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

Even if we want panic sellers to exit. I think they will not exit. We cannot control those people. I think we should help them understand and we should educate them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

Well we have no power to dictates what their want to do.
Your right it is better to hodl but don't you think that they are also afraid to loose their money.
Eventhough earning small profit is useful than nothing.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

Actualy,i know your feeling and intentions towards the goodness of cryprocurrency,thats those panic selling there asset can create a negative impact towards crypto worlds and you want those people to tighten there relationship and believe towards cryptocurrency ,in order to achieve those goal or legacy of being a cashless society.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:58:12 AM

This is one hilarious way of telling these panic sellers to stop investing in cryptocurrencies again. Never again. We can't really deny that panic sellers cause a dawdling decrease of crypto's market price and market capitalization.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

We cant blame them. The price is falling down and they dont know what to do. Maybe some of them are tired of waiting. We cant dictate them to leave bitcoin.

Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:10:51 AM

Although,we have no right to dictate or to blame those people who got panic and sell their coins immediately when they heard something that can affect on their own beliefs. But,sad to say and we need to accept that they are really contributing to the dumps. I would suggest to every panic sellers that,much better if you clarify first every informations you've got,because sometimes there are so many people who spreading a fake news,and makes people got panic.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
McEdward

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:19:15 AM

I will support you with this one. I really do not like panic sellers. I wrote an article about it in a local journal. It is really disgusting to have non educated people dealing with bitcoin. When I say non educated, I mean financially not educated. The institutions are not our friends. In a way, this dream of financial freedom is not their dream. They cannot accept that. We must know about it. When they tell you to sell your bitcoin, it is just because they are jealous. We must be strong and look forward. You can be either a bitcoin warrior or a panic seller. I prefer the the first option.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

I agree , if you dont trust crypto, just go. Majority of panic sellers dont fully understand the ideology behind bitcoin, they are just after making money. since the price of bitcoin has gone down they are scared and looking for how to run with the little profit they have made. Panic sellers should just exit and never come back

Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

I think in the world of trading and investment hold is one of the strategies in order to survive. But it is not the only choice because we can also buy and sell if the time is indeed right so that we can profit doubled. And we do not hypocritical one desire we come in the world of crypto is to gain money. So I think it's okay if we did have to sell our crypto but not because we are panic, but indeed because of our trading strategy.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:39:39 AM

Do you think showing the exit way to the panic sellers is the smartest move? Although these people continue to dump the price of a coin yet they are the ones who give out valuable coins for cheap prices for investors like us.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

No, it cannot be that way. Even if you say that all panic sellers will go exit there will be another huge market price fall down and you know of that because of the so many factors or reason for it. One of the mere reasons are the day traders. As we all know that day traders makes the bitcoin so volatile and they could really move the market price because there are so many day traders and they are having huge investments or even a team doing a day trading.
admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

panic sellers further aggravate the drop in bitcoin prices, but this is also a good opportunity because I can buy bitcoin at a cheap price
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

I think most of the sell of was government organizations and very few people panic sold.  I'm sure a few noobs did but anyone that's been here for a while knows never to sell during the market crashes.  The panic sells wont be here for the next market cycle. 
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

I don't understand this. People don't have any problem in holding on to their stocks and mutual funds for 3-5 years. Then why can't they hold on to their coins for just 12 months?
Mikebutler92

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

I think panic is usually owned by a new person. They do not yet have enough knowledge to plunge into the world of cryptocurrency. Despite the bad news about bitcoin and invite me to sell it, I will keep hold because I still believe the price will still go up, and good news will come soon to fix the price bitcoin.
Nabilah97

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

What you say is true, if you panic as a seller and afraid of loss, don't become a seller. Because the seller must also be willing to take risks and confidence must be high.
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

This is the cycle, every people leave this venture with panic sell, there must be other people will come in. then we should break this cycle by educating each Bitcoin holder, especially those we know. Even I think FUD and panic selling can also attack the stronger HODLers, maybe also us.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:44:00 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

I agree with you they just are just toxic in bitcoin. Well if you choose to invest in bitcoin you need to have long patience so you are able to earn huge profit. We can help them by giving them some useful advice about whats going on in bitcoin. We cant blame them anyways. They are afraid to lose everything. To all holders, just keep waiting and everything will be worth t.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

I will hodl even if the price goes zero, funny right? People are only after making quick buck but they don't realize how useful and innovative the technology relies in every crypto. Bitcoin is no useless anymore and should be dead in the first place, but look how big it is now? It will have a standard like gold someday and will reach a trillion dollar cap its been almost a decade for Bitcoin but still it is very young and there's a lot of room to grow.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

In this bear market, your strength is tested. If you strong enough to overcome this, you will keep holding your good coins for the future.
panic sellers are not the real holders, maybe they just a day traders who want to cut their loss. For me, bear market is a good chance to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: