Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 05:58:45 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 1246 times)
taivan11

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

This is the cycle, every people leave this venture with panic sell, there must be other people will come in. then we should break this cycle by educating each Bitcoin holder, especially those we know. Even I think FUD and panic selling can also attack the stronger HODLers, maybe also us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hawkinsjr10

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

wow you say the right thing, I agree with what you say. PAnik isn't good, what's more if you become a seller, don't panic face panic properly and be brave.
insurgent

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:44:00 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
I agree with you they just are just toxic in bitcoin. Well if you choose to invest in bitcoin you need to have long patience so you are able to earn huge profit. We can help them by giving them some useful advice about whats going on in bitcoin. We cant blame them anyways. They are afraid to lose everything. To all holders, just keep waiting and everything will be worth t.

❐ Zeex  ❐    ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Twitter | Telegram ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ❐ Zeex  ❐
██████              Crypto to product         ██████
█▄▄▄▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄▄▄▄█
ecnalubma

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

I will hodl even if the price goes zero, funny right? People are only after making quick buck but they don't realize how useful and innovative the technology relies in every crypto. Bitcoin is no useless anymore and should be dead in the first place, but look how big it is now? It will have a standard like gold someday and will reach a trillion dollar cap its been almost a decade for Bitcoin but still it is very young and there's a lot of room to grow.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Raggie

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

SECURIX.IO

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

In this bear market, your strength is tested. If you strong enough to overcome this, you will keep holding your good coins for the future.
panic sellers are not the real holders, maybe they just a day traders who want to cut their loss. For me, bear market is a good chance to buy.

Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:54:09 PM

Many people panic because they are not quite connected with the very idea and fundamentals of the BTC. They were only here to make profit and nothing else. Beyond the profits and all, we are meant to be ambassadors of the BTC and the decentralization that cryptos have brought to the financial world. The rest of the world are just against the financial benefits that BTC has brought in a very short time, as it has performed beyond their wildest imaginations.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

See to me panic sellers are not the real holders, maybe they just a day traders who want to cut their loss. For me, bear market is a good chance to buy.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

We have no power to dictates what their want to do. There will always be people who sell and those who despise in the future to get more in the future. We can't really deny that panic sellers cause a dawdling decrease of crypto's market price and market capitalization. We must be strong and look forward.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:49:48 AM

In my opinion, with this situation, don't be too panicked, having a sense of panic can be as long as it's not time to sell, it's better if you just hold it off than you lose by selling a low price, and that causes the market price to decrease.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:58:35 AM

Well its not good to say that you wish them to leave, all of us has the capacity to be influenced by people and tell to sell our coins, but its also a good thing that some will sell their coins because the coin can circulate well
reality18

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:00:42 AM

Irrespective of the education provided here, there will still be some panic sellers in the event of fall in the crypto market. Anyway, i don't hate these guys as they always enrich my wallet with valuable coins at very cheap prices.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
flowers5

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:03:13 AM

When they panic sell you get your favorite coins for cheap.  Let them stay and dump.  You know and I know crypto is the way of the future.  These temporary dips truly are buying opportunities.  I say dump away boys. 

tonywangg

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:21:47 AM

I agree.  the amount of sniveling and whining on these boards is outrageous.  We as a community need to be stronger than this is we want to take on the big boys.  We know they are going to try to shake us and manipulate this in their favor.  If you can't take it sell and move on.  You will be happier. 
billy4u

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

I know one of the simple and safe way to own a bitcoin is to buy. So if no one is selling how do will new investors get to invest in bitcoin. Though unnecessary selling devalue the coin, but most of us investors buy bitcoin when the price is down. Once there is always a buyer there could be always a seller. Also newbies investors can be ushered properly to the system to prevent these unnecessary damping
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.