Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🚀[ANN] 🔵 MEGATRON Decentralized Cryptocurrency : POWER OF CRYPTO WORLD🔴🚀🔵  (Read 2431 times)
cuongspkt89

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

AIRDROP!
Good Project! I join
Profile Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1963527

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redhotiron2004

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

This coin has a lot of things that are positive and would enhance the value in the future for all investors or buyers. Mining is the soul of cryptocurrency and it will remain until there is going to be a crypto market. Megatron taps directly into that market itself where there are demand and less supply. Bitcoin mining has become difficult but Etherium is still easier to mine and have the biggest potential to provide huge returns in the future. Withdrawl of Megatron token is easy & would not cost a penny. It has many other features that are unique. And I have no doubt that etherium mining is going to get more popular with time.

Airdrop:
Bitcointalk profile url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1505775
gummybear7

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

It looks very promising and worthy of development project.
I would like to see a better and more informative website.
But, despite this, I support this project.
Good luck to the team of developers.
Ngoquan15

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:13:04 PM

Best project,
Very interesting idea, and I'm sure that this project will be more than successful!
I am looking forward to this project.
chandraadile120

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

Great project nice well-done teem  Sad
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:22:36 AM

one of the creative ico and highly recommended for investment. while waiting for a good supply of megatrons
moutassim

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

POWER OF CRYPTO WORLD

Welcome to the world of MEGATRON. We are glad to introduce you with a revolutionary crypto currency “MEGATRON”
Megatron is the next generation blockchain driven decentralized cryptocurrency that runs on most secure, open source Ethereum blockchain technology. It connects worldwide Ethereum miners, entrepreneurs and the crowd together.
Megatron will work specially for the miners, traders, investors, community worldwide to ensure a safe and flexible business Environment. Our goal is to make the digital currency’s capital market more transparent, open and connected by developing Ethereum miners community and mining tools obtainable.

VISION & VALUES

Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is a distributed public blockchain network. Ethereum offers one particular application of blockchain technology, a peer to peer electronic cash system that enables online Ethereum payments. Ethereum blockchain has already been the most secure and accepted blockchain technology for its Ultra fast transaction speed and velocity.
As well as Ethereum  open sourced blockchain technology and  smart contract mostly uses on crypto market.we have seen that ethereum blockchain is much popular than any other blockchain network.our Vision is to improve the mining community of Ethereum worldwide and make it easier & reliable to all the Ethereum users. As per coinmarketcap registration record till now 587+ Token circulating on crypto market. And there 95% of them are using   Ethereum blockchain technology. So basically we understand the demand of ethereum mining.
Our aim is to provide latest mining equipment and technology to worldwide Ethereum mining community & individual miners. By following this step we hope within a short time we will be able to make Ethereum mining more popular and profitable. We believe once we establish a great community our MEGATRON token price will raise up rapidly & every MEGATRON holders and traders will get huge profits from our project
we aim to enhance our token  (MEGATRON) to be used as fiat money and accepted as top 10 Crypto currency listing on coinmarketcap.com within 1 year. As well as you know that we are connected with worldwide professional miners and traders, we will achieve our target soon.

TOKEN SPECIFICATION:

https://i.imgur.com/gVgITNa.png

TOKEN ALLOCATION

https://i.imgur.com/RdDiDqV.png

FUND ALLOCATION

https://i.imgur.com/mSSBmqH.png

ICO TIMELINE

https://i.imgur.com/UydfE9i.png

INSTANT WITHDRAWAL FACILITY

MEGATRON Users will be able to withdraw their token instantly after buy MGT token to any ERC20 supported wallet that we already mentioned on our website. Some wallets are considered “ERC20 compatible” because they allow you to input a token contract address so you can see how much of that token you have.

Publically scanable block explorers like Etherscan and Ethplorer will show you your token balance regardless of whether or not your Ethereum wallet address will show you. With that said, it’s important to only send ERC20 tokens to wallet addresses that are ERC20 compatible. A few that come to mind are MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, and Mist. we will also allow our users to withdraw their affiliate commission too.

It means user can easily transfer their token to their own erc20 supported wallet immediately and there will be no transaction fee. Every member will get withdrawal confirmation mail on their registered email. After received the confirmation mail users will find their token to their wallet. If you got any issues about token withdrawal please check our FAQ section.

AFFILIATE BONUS

We believe that, we can achieve our goal by building a strong crypto community Worldwide. For those who will help us to build our strong MEGATRON community, We have an offer for them, 10%  Affiliate bonus on ICO. Every MEGATRON user will get their unique Affiliate link to promote among their team. Once any new member join by using your Affiliate link and participate MGT token sale, you will automatically get 10% bonus from MEGATRON.  

MEGATRON DEBIT CARD

MEGATRON will provide most secure debit card for their honorable users. Anyone from anywhere will be able to purchase major crypto currencies with MEGATRON debit card. Users can easily withdraw their Megatron balance to cash from any visa card supported ATM. Our debit card will be accepted as a payment system with our worldwide partners payment gateway on such in online shopping, banking, advertising & marketing.

ROADMAP

https://i.imgur.com/Saez8ID.png

MEET OUR MOTIVATED TEAM

https://i.imgur.com/y5yB9yv.png

JOIN OUR AIRDROP

HERE

JOIN OUR BOUNTY  CAMPAIGN

THANK YOU
THE MEGATRON TEAM

this project look like promising, love that idea.
waiting for bounty & thank for airdrop hope u keep promise "Your Free Airdrop Token will be  send to your wallet within next 7 day's"  Wink
good luck
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

nteresting idea. but it's not clear... if the token is POW how can I get a megaton? pool? algorithm?
grekffin

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

A serious ICO team, a good project. Megatron is a decentralized next-generation crypto currency based on the open-source Ethereum block. It connects the world's miners Ethereum, entrepreneurs .Megatron will work especially for miners, traders, investors. JOIN !!
GAURAV245

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

This is a great project with great team and and very active team I think great project in 2018
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

I will support this project, i wan to ask sir 1eth = how many megatron tokens??,  i love also the name of the project.
besduyu

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

This great project be able to attract many large scale communities. Wish you good luck team
Steveabhu

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

MEGATRON Project which is designed to connect miners,
Traders, and Crypto investors is quite unique among Crypto coins available today. I am convinced the project is going to fly. Thumb up for the project team.
RMR

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

i dont nothing have to say to this project because its going to be successful, I will support this project
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

All your staff seem to live a double life.

LOL! Seems you are a Negatron with this project! Both of these photos got a huge facial difference in my own eyesight! Wink
mrquocphuong

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

MEGATRON had strong vision,and great team.I believe it will become the Greatest one in crypto. I enjoyed this project
Shyamthakur

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Megatron exchange has a great project. Team work behind project awesome.
I just love this project. Project gonna moon very soon.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

This must be the best ICO we'll gonna have this month, I Promise. Imagine, Giving 10$ just for a single comment? Guys the symptoms of being a legit ICO have been manifested through this bounty! Before the ICO the Bounty has started and giving 30$ direct to our wallet within just days. I think this will be a successful ICO for this year. More power to the team full of professionals and experienced!!!

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

Wow! The platform, the project is so promising it gives a real profit for bounty hunters like me. I want to invest the project during the ICO! Love the team, they are lovely! Thanks for this project devs, I am participating this cuz it wouldnt waste my time for doung this stuff, i know it legit, the team has more knowledge and their Vision and values are so accurate! More power to the team! Gahooooot!
barhus

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

Very interesting project. This is future of crypto exchange. Recommended to join this ICO and HODL Megatron token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: