Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL Verified BITTREX POLONIEX BINANCE BITFINEX with email 100% guarantee  (Read 210 times)
EnhancedVerification (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:01:54 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 01:22:12 PM by EnhancedVerification

I will verify your account (any exchange) or sell a verified account.
Currently in stock:
- poloniex - verified
- binance - lvl 2 verification
- bittrex - enhanced verification
- bitfinex - non-verified, without 10 000 $ deposit limit
- huobi.pro - verified

I will give you test logon for checking that account is enabled, verified and everything is ok. Then, after your payment I will give you login and password to the email, that linked with an account. Also, we can use escrow service as a 100% quarantee.

Price is 0,05 BTC or 0,5 ETH per account.
Price is negotiable, discounts possible.

I suggest an easy way to deal:
1. I provide login and password from the account for test access along with a letter to confirm the IP
2. You are checking your account.
3. You make payment.
4. I grant access to the mail to which the account is registered.

In order to get test logon in account, please contact me via telegram: @EnhancedVerifiation
If you don't use telegram, here is my email: 100k.pass2023gmail.com

***Frequently Asked Questions:

-What if a person will try to get my account back through the support using ID ?
First of all there is no chance that a person would reach out to support because they don't even know there is an account registered to their name. Secondly, solely passport ID information isn't enough to recover an account, and there is no way that support can truly verify the identity of a user but to believe that they are the account holder as long as they provide proper information and act like it. For that reason, support may request such information like last IP-adresses used for logon, last opened/closed trading deals. Only buyer has all that info, so he will be presumed to be the legal owner of the account. This is why you can be assured that you will be able to keep the account to yourself only.

-What if my account will be blocked by Exchange administration?
Accounts are allowed to use in any country and with any IP-address. Exchange admins can block your account because of two main reasons:
1. Taking part in "Pump and Dump" schemes.
2. Using trading bot.
If you can stay away from this two, your account will be fine.

P.S. leave a comment what exchange you want to see in that list and our team will try to add it Smiley

Bittrex screenshot:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

Site added !
http://Bitacc.org
FutureMoneyTrends

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

can u get unverified account verified?

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:44:04 AM

can u get unverified account verified?
If your Exchange has an english version and you didn't fill your info yet - then YES.
PM me for details.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:54:12 AM

Isnt this illegal? It would be better to sell those accounts in the darknet where it would be useful for money launderers and other criminals than selling it to the newbs here in this forum lol.

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

Isnt this illegal? It would be better to sell those accounts in the darknet where it would be useful for money launderers and other criminals than selling it to the newbs here in this forum lol.

Well, I don't think that it's something dirty, it's just the most convenient method for people who can't get verified account or don't want to get it.
There can be any reasons for that: don't trusting your personal data, don't want to pay taxes, can't get verified because of exchange rules or even closed registration. It's not always for money laundering
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

bittrex is one exchange that sometimes ask for additional info.  Cry it's really hard pass another verification without original/real info.

In some countries is illegal such type of activity...

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

Offer is still active :з
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: