Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 100 coins $13 each  (Read 3078 times)
trentzb

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 04:50:16 AM

Problem is my withdraw limit on MTgox is at its months limit and until they get back to me about raising my withdraw limit I pretty much can't sell there since I need the funds ASAP.

Doesn't Dwolla take some time to withdraw from? I have never used it, I am curious.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanWebber (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 07:07:49 AM

Withdrawing to an outside source takes a couple business days, yes. However, I am buying a laptop from someone and they have no interest in BTC just Dwolla. I'll also be building some forum selling rep. So it's really a kill two birds with one stone situation.

If I have been remotely useful feel free to donate:
1DgkA1S64CoVGu1q5JFSz4maRQJYw2dMC8
getsum

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 11:18:20 PM

If you would be interested in Amazon gift card for bitcoins I can do that, no money on Dwolla right now.
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 11:23:12 PM

I've got paypal and I'm looking for coins. Or even dwolla, mtgox or liberty reserve.
BTCrow

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

BTCrow.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2011, 11:17:34 AM

How does BTCrow work? I looked at the site and I didn't see anything about what type of funds it accepts?

Is this right: The buyer pays BTCrow money, then the seller sends the funds directly to the buyer, then BTC releases the money to the seller?

Yes it is right, Buyer (Bitcoin holder) sent funds to our escrow services. Then Seller (other curency holder) ,once saw that the bitcoins have been received and confirmed into the escrow, send the $ to the buyer. Once buyer receive the funds or after a determined period by both party, he can now release the  funds.

We accept only bitcoins for the moment, that's why the buyer (bitcoin holder) always initiate the transaction. So we do only hold bitcoins not other currency. but it works for the current transaction into this thread.

CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 05:19:00 AM

Beware. I would wait until eggcellent responds to waiting buyers before purchasing anything from him. He sold the same item to 2 different buyers in another thread and is not responding to another buyer that purchased something for 85btc. If this is a misunderstanding, I will erase or edit this post.

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: