Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for Comments  (Read 323 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 03:22:33 PM

Over the last month or so the only comments on my site have been from spammers, I have implemented a new comment system plus anti-spam plugins to combat this. I would now like to test the system to make sure users are able to leave comments, plus hopefully some initial responses will also encourage new visitors to leave comments too. You can leave comments using your prefered social networks if you wish so you don't have to register, plus if you reply to another comment someone else posted that will also be counted providing you keep to the rules. I want genuine responses, questions and thoughts on what I have created, chose whatever interests you. Smiley

Username:
Post the username you use, either in this thread or PM. Without this info I will not send any BTC as you might just be spamming the thread.

(I will delete and not count comments that go against the rules)
Rules:
English Only
No links
No spam
No Bitcoin addresses
Keep comments relevant and genuine
1 Sentence minimum

Earnings:
5 - 9 comments = 0.005BTC
10 - 14 comments = 0.01BTC
15+ comments = 0.0175BTC
I will payout extra if I feel your comments were in-depth and constructive.

Payout:
07th June

When will payouts stop?
It depends how much comments people leave, I plan on paying out op to 0.5BTC in total.  Also to keep updated with new giveaways, updates and offers feel free to subscribe to my newsletter.

www.owenprescott.com

Let me know if you come across any issues.  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: