Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 165 times)
chrismca (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:07:28 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 05:25:19 PM by chrismca

deleted
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

Never heard that shit token. Let say, their  ICO still running, why would you want to buy from someone else on here? Just sign up on their ICO and buy yourself.

Just letting you know, No one can send PM to newbie again atm and vice versa (Except they have allowed to receive a pm from newbies)

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

New coins always have a great risk
I'd get them only if someone will give me them for free
I've got my own strategy which is based on coins that are already exist, but, of course, i look for new things with a great checkup of its back up
It's not a good idea to invest all your money in new unknown crypto
It's really bad idea

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
SnowCron

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

Getting free coins is one of the best trading strategies. (W. Buffett)
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

He is 87 years old, you think he is interesting and you need to get involved in this, I think he vseravno and this he did not say

And yes it's better to register in ico

rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

He is 87 years old, you think he is interesting and you need to get involved in this, I think he vseravno and this he did not say

And yes it's better to register in ico

good trading is not airdrop investment
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

It seems to me that this is like a divorce from monkeys in Africa, when they first bought for 1 dollar, then for 5, and then the natives bought a couple of thousands of monkeys for $ 20 and no one came to buy them.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

Every ICO's has a great risk. If your not prepared in losing a penny then you should not invest in it. Learn how to trade and play your money well. There is no such thing as safe investment, every move is at risk. Just invest what you can afford to lost. Smiley
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

Buy ICO token I think is fine but you have to know the details of the ICO is whether SCAM or LEGIT, if you already know the details of the ICO and the benefits are in get it would not hurt you to buy the ICO tokens.
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:40:50 AM

Buying ICO tokens is very risky considering most if not all , has bounty campaigns which means everyone has a chance to get free tokens . So after distribution and exchange listings , price will massively dump way below the ICO token price . So my advice would be wait for the dip and buy it . If the project is good then it is assured that price will come back up after dumpers done their part ..

Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

Don't understand why do you ask about it here? What about ICO link and there community?
Metham

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

I really like the concept of this project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.0, because they do the possibility to find partners for advertising campaigns using programmatic advertising. They promise not only a matching and private messaging system, but also an analysis tool for all running and finished campaigns in their platform. Due to the embedded nature, the ads can avoid ad blockers because Vreo does not use pop-ups
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: