Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1812 times)
LadyCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

for me very good because since I know bitcoin I can get additional income, and I can also invite my colleagues to plunge into bitcoin world, so that those who are unemployed can now earn. and I am very happy to have his bitcoin and greatly changed my life
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

Good and bad. But the goods are more than the bads

krishnaverma

Activity: 1260
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

for me very good bitcoin can help all of our society all over the world, let alone in my country bitcoin nowadays very popular than before, because for our society bitcoin very useful, because bitcoin very easy get profit faster.

You are right that bitcoin can be good for the society but this is not what the OP was asking. He was interested in your story in relation to bitcoins. Like how you started with bitcoins and how much  profit you made so far .
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

I first heard about bitcoin about like five years ago from my cousin but I was so doubtful and hesitant about it since it involves money and I even thought of it as scam which I regret until now. However, I still consider that as a good thing since I've learned my lessons through that. I am now a believer though I've lost a good opportunity before.
ondabeat

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

When I started here in bitcoin I had the first bad experience because without enough knowledge and blinded by easy to make money, But I did not give up, I researched more about bitcoin and I suddenly arrived at this forum. My bad story turned out to be good because not only did I gain knowledge but also I made money to support my expenses.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

Fortunately my botcoin story is succesful. I may not be a millionaire but i was able to manage my profit very well. This is a dream come true in which i will be financially stable and that my children's future is secure.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

I start my crypto world by joining bitcoin signature campaign and I earn money from that and I`m happy from that things, but when I saw many people  who in the trading world and people who are joining many bounty campaign in there place  I ask my self what is that things and how to make money in that way then, now finally I want to be with them because they are able to make and build there future in the world of bitcoin so for me trading is good way to earn money that is why I want to be trader now.

Bitcoin help my world to eliminate my financial problem, bitcoin

h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

My Bitcoin story is full of regrets.
I first heard about bitcoin way back 2011 when one of my friends told me that he invested in bitcoin . He explained the processes , the potential income in the future and the different ways to invest . But that time there's only one thing in my mind " it's a scam " . So to make the story short . Today , my friend is a millionaire and I still full of regrets .
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

i started since 2016 and i still dont have 1 bitcoin haha, i just tried to invest on mining website (hash flare) but i stop investing after because of what happend of 1 year contract, on that time i don't know this sit BITCOINTALK if i know this site on that time im pretty sure that i have atleast around 2 or more btc rightnow, apparently i just discoved this site becuase of my friend and we started to do campaigns just last year sept 2017, but im not that active but i still earn here, and thats a great help for me because my father suffered from stroke and all my savings went all to the hospital and now this is my main source of income.
OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

I have a good story. Bitcoin changed my life. I learned in detail about what it is and how much it grows in the fall of 2017. After that, I started dealing with crypto currency. After some time, I started to receive money and left my job altogether.
Now I have big plans for the future. I want to buy an apartment, travel a lot with my wife, buy a car, build a house!
Danilo Malaggay

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

My Bitcoin History Not Bad But Have Good/Bad Luck Becouse Bitcoin A Crypto Currency.Bitcoin Always Up/Down Dumping /Pumping. I Bought Bitcoin Some Low Amount From 2016 Still Now I Have Profite But I Want To See to 2020 Future My Bitcoin.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

At first yes it was a good start for me, i earn at my first bitcoin through joining airdrops. But as of now i receive coins that has no value in the market and i also joined bounty campaigns but it takes a lot of time to earn, even though its hard but i`m still working on it for the sake of my future.
jpaul211996

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

I dont have much story to share.
So far in my starting journey doing Crypto trading , I already lost half of my Investment .
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

i started since 2016 and i still dont have 1 bitcoin haha, i just tried to invest on mining website (hash flare) but i stop investing after because of what happend of 1 year contract, on that time i don't know this sit BITCOINTALK if i know this site on that time im pretty sure that i have atleast around 2 or more btc rightnow, apparently i just discoved this site becuase of my friend and we started to do campaigns just last year sept 2017, but im not that active but i still earn here, and thats a great help for me because my father suffered from stroke and all my savings went all to the hospital and now this is my main source of income.

Same here, started couple of years ago and didn't make even a bitcoin because I needed to spend for health issues.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

As of now I dont have any  stories  to share about  my bitcoin journey.I am still new and I am hoping  that I can collect good experience and memories  in bitcoin.All I pray is that  scams and fraud  arrangements  my stop so that  we  all have a great time in  our  bitcoin journey.
Impros88

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

My bitcoin story is very sad because i sold all my bitcoin for 300$ about 40btc because i need money i nobody trust in crypto like now Smiley
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

Fortunately I have started buy BTC in 2015-2016 year. The main part was bought in spring, 2017 when it was clear that big criptocurrency pump is cooming. So my BTC story is good  Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

I'm joining bitcoin talk 2 months ago but sad to say i haven't invested yet due to lack of money. I am here just to join bounty campaigns to gain token and earn money as well.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

Fortunately I have started buy BTC in 2015-2016 year. The main part was bought in spring, 2017 when it was clear that big criptocurrency pump is cooming. So my BTC story is good  Smiley
Congratulations that you bought your bitcoin from the year of 2015 to 2016 and i hope that you will take care of it because right now the price of bitcoin is very expensive and it also hard to earn bitcoin so it is better for you to be wise in investing and spending your bitcoin so you will not regret it at the end of the day. I hope that i have done the same thing like you did from buying bitcoin from the last few years.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

My bitcoin story is really bad but I can take a lesson from it. In the early this year, I was rewarded 2 ETH from promoting an ICO, but I invested more than half of it in Bitconnect worth $1500. Actually I knew this website was a scam but I thought I could still can make money out of it. It was about time it would collapse. Then it happened, I was really depressed. I had the money. Learning from my mistake, joining random make-money-fast programs must be avoided at any cost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: