Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1812 times)
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

My story has both! I think it's not complete if you haven't feel the sorrow and joy when you're experiencing something.
My good story is when i got the first money from bitcoin, and able to buy things for my mom. It helped me a lot in many things, and give me knowledge of something, a world that i never known before.
But i also experience bad things here, like getting scammed, my bounty campaign isn't paid and such. It's sad, but still don't make me give up on bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

Well my bitcoin experience is starting its journey because i am begginner who has the potential of being good at all times, so my bitcoin story is beggining.

etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

the good news is when I succeed in fulfilling the requirements in campaigning that I get a reward from the results of my campaign, because it is very helpful in my economy, and the bad thing is when I need it but the price is down which makes me uneasy.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

For sure most of us the story is bad because if you are beginner for sure the chances to lose some of your capital is very high so that's why I also lose of my capital because I don't have enough knowledge and information about bitcoin. But after few weeks of losing capital finally  I earned enough money weekly and for sure It will increase because I get a lot of infromation everyweek.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

My own is good story indeed and I can not keep it to myself only. In the year 2017 I made a lot of profits from a little I invested and that made me to be buoyant throughout the period and also I was able to buy many things including a car. Bitcoin made me good in the year2017and I can not forget that.

Milonsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

Hello! my story is very good,I don't know what is bitcoin and bitcoin from earn money.at first my friend bitcoin intercourse deeping.that online working from earn bitcoin and sell by income money but I don't believe this,why bitcoin from earn money.yes now I believe this that bitcoin forum working from earn bitcoin and sell by money.I'm every day working bitcoin forum site.my story is good and in short.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

Well I have a story of my worst experience in bitcoin. I have some bitcoins when its price is still in the 1000$ mark. Then I sold all them thinking that it should be the right price. Them the BER months came and in my surprise, it was bitcoin's peak season. Bitcoin skyrocketed and reached its all time high 20000$. I became very depressed. It is a very cliche story of a person who do not trust bitcoin. But now I believe that the peak season may happen again.
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

since i am new in this market...... i cant say it is good or bad....... but being a new member i really enjoy the new pattern to earn money.....................
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

I can't say of it is a good or bad story. When I joined in bitcoin forums the price of bitcoin goes down and down. But im still lucky because it knew bitcoin and became my source of income.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

I started here in bitcoin industry last 2015 when the price of bitcoin is just around $300 only. I have online job back then and the salary is bitcoin. I have no idea that bitcoin will go bloom in the next years so I regret that decision of not buying and holding bitcoins. So right now I focus on things that will make me earn money and that is trading. So I can't say my journey in bitcoin is not bad because for me I know this is the start of a good future for me with the help of bitcoin.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

I can say that my bitcoin story is good because it helps me to have a progress in life.Bitcoin help me to have a source of income that I will be able to sustain my personal needs and wants.I have a very good experience here in bitcoin so that I continuously investing here in bitcoin.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

I started here in bitcoin industry last 2015 when the price of bitcoin is just around $300 only. I have online job back then and the salary is bitcoin. I have no idea that bitcoin will go bloom in the next years so I regret that decision of not buying and holding bitcoins. So right now I focus on things that will make me earn money and that is trading. So I can't say my journey in bitcoin is not bad because for me I know this is the start of a good future for me with the help of bitcoin.
I am also started my journey end of 2015 but that time the price was very low, i was not taken bitcoin serious and I simply wasted my time not invested my money in bitcoins and also i was not active in this forum. suppose if I was active on this forum maybe i can make some profit now. bad luck.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

when bitcoin is in a state of descent I try to switch trading to another coin, it turns out I lost about 30% because I have failed to analyze the market at that time I bought at a high price, I think the coin will grow but even down sharply, really unlucky analysis I.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

I wish I knew this market sooner. However, it is still not late, I still believe in bitcoin
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

2 years ago I bought bitcoin for several hundred dollars and sold a few months ago for 10 thousand! Therefore, I had good impressions Wink
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

Every story have ups and downs. My story is good as of now. I have earn some money in bitcoin. And my income here make my way of living more comfortable and financially stable. And everytime i trade i get a huge payout. Thanks to bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

my bitcoin story is a good story because of the fact that it is the person who really changed my life in terms of being poor getting rich. Bitcoin is the one who helps me find what I need and how to get the things I need. Today bitcoin I can say is the best way to earn income because not only do I get knowledge but also I have made money to support my expenses.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

I started 2014. The good thing is the price is reasonable but I was afraid to invest because I was gone thought Bitcoin history and 2013 incident made me to not invest in bitcoin. one more good thing is I started to work for signature campaigns and the pay was excellent. The bad thing is I was not expected 2017 the bitcoin price will go $20k. I sold my coins for the cheap price. suppose if I had all those coins maybe I will become a milliner.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

when bitcoin is in a state of descent I try to switch trading to another coin, it turns out I lost about 30% because I have failed to analyze the market at that time I bought at a high price, I think the coin will grow but even down sharply, really unlucky analysis I.
Not every story is a good or bad, sometimes I do encounter bad thing, because sometimes I am cashing out my investment at  low price, but I cannot do something with it because I need money for emergency reason, that is why it is also important that  you have your savings that you can use in case of emergency.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

before i staqrt in bitcoin or here in the forum before i get money i always scam in some bounties so i think this is ver ybad bbut this is good because i learn a lot and because of that i learn to choose a good bounties that gives me al ot of opportunity to become rich im thankful because the bad experiencehelps me alot to become a pro Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: