Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google to ban crypto ads  (Read 619 times)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

Google announced that starting June, it will ban all crypto related ads. Facebook also recently banned ICO ads on thier platform. two of biggest tech companies: Duopoly. I think this is creating an opportunity for real decentralized platforms for crypto and blockchain related stuff.
They are going to ban the ICO ads right other individuals can post about cryotocurrency or not?
But many people are conveying that google is going to ban all the sites regarding crypto if that haooens then what will be the status of bitcoin talk still accessible?

Its only the google that will ban the ads, bitcointalk is different from gooble which means, bitcointalk is still accessible. I think this is only temporary and once the issues is cleared, it will be opened with some regulations is in place. This is to curb some scam ICO's and to protect investors.

Open for Campaigns
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

In my opinion this is not barrier for continue to development of cryptocurrency because there are many way to promote crypto in the internet, like we doing as bounty hunter. Make article related cryptocurrency and video promotion and tutorial.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
smartboy2ever

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

They just do not ban any ad. There are many ICO that make Spam. So many people are trapped on ICO. Then may be they stop that ICO advertise.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

In my opinion it is not easy to directly ban the advertisement of various projects in goggle because we can see that the development in the world of cryptocurrency is very rapid and allows for hunters to continue to rely on it as a place of income.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

They are following suit with Facebook who is the first to lay down the ax on cryptocurrency-related ads (no matter if its legit or scam). However, the good thing is that crypto advertisers may still have time to advertise until June.

Even if the ban is finally implemented, organic searches are still useful. For advertisers, if they want to be seen in the Google search results regarding their ICO or so, they must know the basics of SEO (search engine optimization) and the website must be fully optimized with relevant keywords.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
cardific

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

I've heard about it, but it's more interesting for me, if crypto ads will be blocked on youtube?
Also it's question, if ICO videos will be blocked as well?
Does smb have opinion? Huh
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:47:12 PM

I first hear about this information and it seems to me that this is FUD, but still worth checking. I hope it is fake news
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:53:24 PM

I do not like these trends at all, because a lot of Internet resources prohibit any advertising of cryptocurrencies and this is worrying
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

I've heard about it, but it's more interesting for me, if crypto ads will be blocked on youtube?
Also it's question, if ICO videos will be blocked as well?
Does smb have opinion? Huh
but nevertheless I do not understand the meaning of these locks. If there is an advertisement of any product, then why not advertise about the company? Apparently there are some moments about the crypto currency, which not everyone is talking about.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

if this is an official statement and they decided to start blocking the crypt advertising from the summer, then I think by this time they can change their decision because everything changes quickly.
Beyond Seen Screen

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

if this is an official statement and they decided to start blocking the crypt advertising from the summer, then I think by this time they can change their decision because everything changes quickly.

Yes, that is official statement... you are right, we have a few month by that, maybe they will change their decision. Well, we will see soon
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

if indeed google banning crypto currency ads mean bounty for videos on youtube and blogs that use blogger banned?
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

They can't ban ico advertising and i read also some articles that google would not ban cryptocurrencies some people using this to fud

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

Google announced that starting June, it will ban all crypto related ads. Facebook also recently banned ICO ads on thier platform. two of biggest tech companies: Duopoly. I think this is creating an opportunity for real decentralized platforms for crypto and blockchain related stuff.

i think they are trying to get an incentives into the crypto related ads that came from the company and publishers, so they decide to banned crypto ads, by means of this all bounty hunters are getting too hard to find another way how do they publish their ads, in an easiest way to find out to investors. we are facing another problem again, but im pretty sure that crypto will survive what ever it takes in the future.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

Yeah i hear that to.
Thats explain why Bitcoin's price is Down again.
Now crytocurrency is really in bad possition.
I hope Bitcoin can rise again.
so really the market is now in very bad condition. but I think over time the situation will stabilize and the market will go up. I believe that cryptocurrencies is our future.
demitorlov

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

Not only these two adv related companies begin to ban crypto ads.
Russian most popular company Yandex also announced that it's planning to begin banning crypto ads too.
olympys

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

I first hear about this information and it seems to me that this is FUD, but still worth checking. I hope it is fake news
This is official information. You can read about this page: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7648803?hl=en&ref_topic=29265
Some moments are positive:
1. This rules starts only june 18
2. Advertisers ll be required to be certified by Google
3. No reference concerning Youtube
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

The news is certainly not the most pleasant, but nevertheless, this situation is not particularly scares me. The main promotion ICO projects is via forums, or other advertising platforms. People using Google is certainly a good market to promote projects, but with its limitation of anything cardinally will not change.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

If I'm not mistaken, similar topic with this one have been posted in this forum. And comments are flooding in it, I even had a comment on it.
Anyway, I think it is impossible for google to ban ads re cryptocurrencies. And we are not even sure if this has been applied as of present.
purplemoon

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

The market of crypto brings huge profits to Google. Of course they do not want to do it, but it's a forced move. They work in the legal field of the country and must follow the laws. I hope that governments will not prohibit crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: