Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Really need help  (Read 475 times)
jackioflap (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:09:45 PM

I seem to be at a stanstill with working out how to mine. Ive got 8 wallets and 4 mining programs. But forget about those.

Im wondering if someone van teach me from the get go on how to start. I have no programing/coding experience and everything i read seems to be geared towards those that have at least one foot in the water. Lets say im outside the pool behind the fence and i need some bolt cutters to get through.

Im a quick study and have no problem reading whatever i need to to figure something out. If there happens to be a guide out there that can tell me what i need to know id love it and wouldnt have to use someone elses time.

Going through all the different sections ive found so much info i dont understand but know is important. If someone would like to help me i would be highly appreciative.

Im only looking to cpu mine since im to broke to buy better.

Thank you for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackioflap (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:51:46 PM

Bump
malumeze86

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:07:26 PM

I seem to be at a stanstill with working out how to mine. Ive got 8 wallets and 4 mining programs. But forget about those.

Im wondering if someone van teach me from the get go on how to start. I have no programing/coding experience and everything i read seems to be geared towards those that have at least one foot in the water. Lets say im outside the pool behind the fence and i need some bolt cutters to get through.

Im a quick study and have no problem reading whatever i need to to figure something out. If there happens to be a guide out there that can tell me what i need to know id love it and wouldnt have to use someone elses time.

Going through all the different sections ive found so much info i dont understand but know is important. If someone would like to help me i would be highly appreciative.

Im only looking to cpu mine since im to broke to buy better.

Thank you for your time.

What kind of coin are you looking to mine?   

1EaEzvenWz2nXNQxEyQmkHhfSKxpXeRsyD
jackioflap (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:18:40 AM

I havent actualy decided yet. I know ill have to join a pool but with just cpu i was thinking primecoin
malumeze86

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:24:18 PM

I havent actualy decided yet. I know ill have to join a pool but with just cpu i was thinking primecoin

I'm not all too familiar with primecoin.... 

I know that Peercoin is really easy to get started mining.

Just goto ppcoin.d7.lt (D7 mining pool)

Sign up and then goto the QuickStart tab for mining software download.  Then run start.bat and you're mining right away.   

If anything, this will give you a fell of how well your hardware is suited for mining. 

I hope this is at least a bit helpful.  Good luck!

1EaEzvenWz2nXNQxEyQmkHhfSKxpXeRsyD
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:26:37 PM

Welcome and good luck

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: