Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request to borrow 70 BTC, 1 month, 15%  (Read 1234 times)
eoJ (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:46:49 AM

E2A: I can assure any potential investors looking at this thread that I hold well above the 70 BTC needed in cash. I understand that by loaning to me you won't automatically receive that cash, but if you took me to court (can be done by writing) you would easily recover the amount I'm asking for, plus any expenses. Can verify if needed.

I would take $19,000 in cash as collateral for those 80.5 bitcoins.
Unfortunately, while I hold more than that in cash, the purpose of the loan is to improve cashflow, so I can't do that unfortunately. However, my money just goes from my bank account, into bitcoins, into my bank account, into bitcoins, etc. I will always be holding one or the other, and most of the time, both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 01:29:33 AM

Well then I (we) need something that I can easily sell for $19,000 should you default.

Your 12 posts on this forum are worthless.  Your reputation as a trader is worthless, as you can claim your account (and this loan thread) was hacked and simply start a new trader account.

If you don't have something you can send someone that is worth $19,000 then reduce your loan expectations.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
eoJ (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:49:57 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 02:16:28 AM by eoJ

Well then I (we) need something that I can easily sell for $19,000 should you default.

Your 12 posts on this forum are worthless.  Your reputation as a trader is worthless, as you can claim your account (and this loan thread) was hacked and simply start a new trader account.

If you don't have something you can send someone that is worth $19,000 then reduce your loan expectations.
I give out my Skype on my ad, and have given out my mobile number in at least 100 trades, that should be an easy way to link and verify I haven't been hacked. You're also getting my personal information, and I can call you on that mobile, talk on skype, whatever, to verify I am who I say and haven't been hacked. If I was hacked between now and the end of the loan, then I'd still be liable for the debt.

I'm not sure what I can say, I don't spend my money recklessly, and have nothing like a mortgage or anything, so can't offer a house, all I can offer is a car, my reputation and account, an iPhone 5 (unfortunately under contract, although the contract isn't with me, I bought it on ebay, and was going to take them to court after they refused to refund, but decided it wasn't worth my time), and an iphone 4. I won't be trading for long on any new accounts the moment someone spots that it's me (Full name is obtainable from bank details apparently, I've had a couple of people quote it in the past after sending a payment).

This is more a cashflow issue to increase my daily profit than a loan that's desperately needed, I'll do just fine without it, but I'll do better with it. That said, at current rates, I'm only asking for $14.3k, which I think, taking trust, collateral and APR into account, is more than fair.

EDIT: Screw it, I see this thread becoming a massive timesink and costing me more in time than the value of the loan. Offer withdrawn.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 01:58:58 AM

This is more a cashflow issue to increase my daily profit than a loan that's desperately needed, I'll do just fine without it, but I'll do better with it. That said, at current rates, I'm only asking for $14.3k, which I think, taking trust, collateral and APR into account, is more than fair.

You are asking for $18,400 at current MTGOX price, with only 10% secured if someone wants your car.

I suggest you lower your loan request to something more realistic.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
eoJ (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:07:16 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 02:17:52 AM by eoJ

You are asking for $18,400 at current MTGOX price, with only 10% secured if someone wants your car.

I'm not sure Gox is an accurate benchmark, bitstamp prices are much more realistic, and I'm only asking for an individual risk of 10 BTC. It's also secured against both my business, and me personally, both of which I've stated I'm happy to verify the earnings of with a mod.

I'd be willing to lower my loan request a little, but not by much, otherwise I'm just totally wasting my time.

EDIT: Screw it, I foresee this thread becoming a massive timesink and costing me more in time than the value of the loan. Offer withdrawn.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 02:16:53 AM

I'm not sure Gox is an accurate benchmark, bitstamp prices are much more realistic, and I'm only asking for an individual risk of 10 BTC. It's also secured against both my business, and me personally, both of which I've stated I'm happy to verify the earnings of with a mod.

I'd be willing to lower my loan request a little, but not by much, otherwise I'm just totally wasting my time.

Ok, so you are borrowing $16.5k then at current bitstamp price - you calculated 14.3k because you didn't take the interest into account.  I guess if you don't plan on repaying you don't worry about little things like that.

How is an individual risk of 10btc secured in ANY way?  Your simply posting it on a public board means nothing.  You have NO SECURITY ON THIS LOAN OTHER THAN A CAR.

Taking your collateral into account, I estimate you could get a loan of 5-10BTC.  Ask for that.

eoJ (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:19:58 AM

Ok, so you are borrowing $16.5k then at current bitstamp price - you calculated 14.3k because you didn't take the interest into account.  I guess if you don't plan on repaying you don't worry about little things like that.

How is an individual risk of 10btc secured in ANY way?  Your simply posting it on a public board means nothing.  You have NO SECURITY ON THIS LOAN OTHER THAN A CAR.

Taking your collateral into account, I estimate you could get a loan of 5-10BTC.  Ask for that.

It's partially secured, I never once said it was fully secured, hence the APR. Anyways, as I said above, I really can't be arsed with this, sorry, although thanks for your time spent replying. Offer withdrawn.
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:18:18 PM

Oh no this got withdrawn, damn.  Roll Eyes
eoJ (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:26:44 PM

Oh no this got withdrawn, damn.  Roll Eyes
Yeah, it was a tough call about missing out on your insightful business views, but one I had to make. I wish you the best of luck with your $2 a day from that sig!
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:39:48 PM

Oh no this got withdrawn, damn.  Roll Eyes
Yeah, it was a tough call about missing out on your insightful business views, but one I had to make. I wish you the best of luck with your $2 a day from that sig!

Thanks sir, it's tough out here in the land of business and signatures.

Maybe I should just try scam big like you haha. Grin
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 08:19:27 PM

MtGox is inflated to such an extent, its almost a joke.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 08:53:12 PM

MtGox is inflated to such an extent, its almost a joke.

True that.  That's why I tell everyone to stay away from it, even btc-e is better than it if you ignore them trolls Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: