Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ySign | A new way of communication! PRESALE IS ON | upto 80% Discount  (Read 913 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ySign (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

A new way of communication!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 09:39:43 AM by ySign

ICO SALE IS ON! https://www.ysign.io/

Big PRE SALE DISCOUNT up to 80%

INITIAL COIN OFFERING

PROJECT

Communicating with someone freely and without a stored copy of conversation will be possible with our new application for secure, decentralized communication. When we say freedom, we think that the complete app is decentralized, which means there is no processing and storage of messages or calls. ySign is a new messaging application based on blockchain technology. With our app, we can send messages and make phone calls to others free, secure and anonymous! Creating and developing an app for communication without stored information was our goal. Instead of storing your chat communications or calls on a central server, ySign uses blockchain technology for decentralized file sharing to carry and distribute encrypted messages. The decentralized blockchain is our way to secure and guarantee users total privacy during the exchange of information. If there is no centralized copy of all data, there is also no possibility to misuse any information about users. Also, the application doesn't require any personal information from users - users are registered just with username and password. That way ySign provides a high level of privacy and security for registered user and all data. We are giving you the chance to interact comfortably with people around you.

ROADMAP

White Paper
Technical Paper

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

OUR TEAM

Ivan Vujic
Milani Goykow
Milosh Perian
Philip Gaup
Ronny Fust
CEO
CTO and Backend
Developer
CTO and Blockchain
 Expert
Project manager
Communication Expert

STRATEGIC PARTNERS

TRUSTED BY EXPERTS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Pemula

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

Is there a bounty program?

Apply for Indonesian translation
Turkoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

in recent years, developments in communication and technological developments have brought together large data collections.
freedom is important in searches and messages. some secret talks can be made by this method.  Cool
Nujerzeydevil91

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:19:37 AM

i am very interested but theres no working prototype yet if i read that correctly? also is there any bounty programs ? thanks
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:11:34 AM

i am very interested but theres no working prototype yet if i read that correctly? also is there any bounty programs ? thanks

i think you are right about the prototype
because, in the roadmap sections said : Testing and setup prototype will be at september in this year,
thats if this project run in schedule,
but, if i see the team member, they look professional and i hope everything will be run in schedule my friend
regards
ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

Is there a bounty program?

Apply for Indonesian translation

Yes, bounty will be available from tomorrow!!
And as for translation, for now app is English only, but might as well get Indonesian translation later on Smiley

Thanks for support, if you like the idea please share with your friends!

ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

in recent years, developments in communication and technological developments have brought together large data collections.
freedom is important in searches and messages. some secret talks can be made by this method.  Cool

To us, your freedom is most important, so thanks for support and don't forget to share  Wink

ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

The bounty program will be available from tomorrow, and for app you'll have to wait a couple of weeks (but soon!) Smiley

And thanks for your support!

ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

i think you are right about the prototype
because, in the roadmap sections said : Testing and setup prototype will be at september in this year,
thats if this project run in schedule,
but, if i see the team member, they look professional and i hope everything will be run in schedule my friend
regards

Thanks for support and trust, our team works very hard so we can be ahead of schedule, so you can expect beta in few weeks from now.

Pennywisecrypto

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

Any details of how the bounty works?
ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

Any details of how the bounty works?

like this, here is the link for bounty

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3152832.new#new

Whatley

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

How much is the total supply? The project looks promising.
ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

How much is the total supply? The project looks promising.

80.000.000 tokens and thank you, but i suggest you to check initial coin offering Smiley

humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

Power structures are increasingly pressing on the Telegram. If you embody your idea into reality, your project will replace the Telegram. We all want to be free!
ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

Power structures are increasingly pressing on the Telegram. If you embody your idea into reality, your project will replace the Telegram. We all want to be free!

Yes, but to transform some idea into reality you have to use something, and we hope that until the end of the year many of you will be using ySign instead of Telegram Smiley

supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

What makes ySign different between other blockchain projects?
andra-ierma

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

I don't see any website on this ICO. Can I trust on this Campaign?
ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

I don't see any website on this ICO. Can I trust on this Campaign?

https://www.ysign.io/

yes you can!

ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

What makes ySign different between other blockchain projects?

ySign is an app (still in dev) that dont spy on you, so once you deleted a message you nor anyone else can see or read it again plus it has a nice design Wink

modjtaba

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

ICO SALE IS ON! https://www.ysign.io/

Big PRE SAIL DISCOUNT up to 80%

INITIAL COIN OFFERING

PROJECT

Communicating with someone freely and without a stored copy of conversation will be possible with our new application for secure, decentralized communication. When we say freedom, we think that the complete app is decentralized, which means there is no processing and storage of messages or calls. ySign is a new messaging application based on blockchain technology. With our app, we can send messages and make phone calls to others free, secure and anonymous! Creating and developing an app for communication without stored information was our goal. Instead of storing your chat communications or calls on a central server, ySign uses blockchain technology for decentralized file sharing to carry and distribute encrypted messages. The decentralized blockchain is our way to secure and guarantee users total privacy during the exchange of information. If there is no centralized copy of all data, there is also no possibility to misuse any information about users. Also, the application doesn't require any personal information from users - users are registered just with username and password. That way ySign provides a high level of privacy and security for registered user and all data. We are giving you the chance to interact comfortably with people around you.

ROADMAP

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

OUR TEAM

STRATEGIC PARTNERS

TRUSTED BY EXPERTS

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: