Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks and cybercrime.  (Read 1005 times)
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:10:56 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 09:28:45 AM by escrow.ms

Seriously, I think my money is more safe in bitcoin wallet instead of a bank account.

Banks are these days stealing peoples money by putting different charges on accounts and cyber crime is also becoming a big issue here now.

Personally i never got this kind of issues before but, it's giving me a headache now.

SBI: It's a shit. Everyone is an asshole and lazy there. Went 3 times in bank and never got deposit done even after waiting for several hours. They tell people to use SBI TINY which charges people around 100 Rupees for sending money.

HDFC bank: They took around 4000 from account as some bullshit charges for and didn't even bothered to send a confirmation message on cell. They are now even taking 100+ rupees  if someone sends money on your savings account. WTF. I wanted to change my address, so i filled form etc. they took over 2 weeks to do that.

Axis bank: They also took around 1500 rupees for some charges and today they debited 1516 rupees and told me that i have done transaction and they can't tell more details. Fuck?  I had to block my debit card and going to do a FIR now.

ICICI: I don't have account in icici, but going to open soon.

About cyber crime: It's getting quite popular in small cities of U.P,Bihar,Punjab,H.P etc now. Peoples are finding new ways to do scam.

Here's a recent report about indian cyber crime.
www.pcquest.com/pcquest/analysis/198282/the-global-price-tag-cyber-crime-2012-india-usd4-bn-us-usd38-bn
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 09:42:18 AM

Well, I will not go in much detail in cyber crime  Grin but I can give my 2 cents on bank charges for sure.

All I can say is they literally rob you and you even do not know.

I have bank account with almost all banks and almost all accounts are previlage, prefered, classic or whatever they say them. Still here and there I used to get various charges on my savings account for no reason.

HDFC bank is top on the list of bullshit. Branch manager in HDFC bank asked for favor and bagged me to give him a savings account. I said ok, I signed forms and all good. I deposited some money randomly, received payments etc in that account but never used that account much. After few months I checked that account and realized its getting AMB charges. I contacted them and they said your savings account has AMB requirement of 25k INR. Saving account an 25k INR, you morons Smiley So the news is that branch manager there to complete his targets got me 25k AMB savings account. Do you think bullshit is over ? Not yet Smiley I have visited 4 times branch and contacted at least 20 times as of now to get my account back to 5k INR AMB limit, still no luck and obviously still they are charging me for AMB violation Smiley

Do you receive International wire on HDFC ? Well, on 3 occasions they charged service tax, their fees and other charges on receiving wire after 5 months of transaction. Imagine you have issued few cheques and you are tight on your balance Smiley

SBI, they are the best bank if you do not need to visit branch. If you need to visit it by any chance well best of luck.

Axis, they have few of the best idiots hired who does not even know anything about the products and services. Before few months they charged me for withdrawing from Axis Bank ATM 20 INR per transaction and in total somewhere 140 INR. They accepted that its wrong charges and they will reverse it, but well till date no luck.

ICICI is best in terms of customer service as of now, but before 3 years I have had unauthorized transaction issue with them and the experience was painful.

Please do not ask me to write about Yes and IDBI  Grin

You want to know which bank is best in my experience as of now. HSBC. period.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:36:21 AM

Haha, thanks for sharing you experiance bro. HDFC is a real shit for sure.

Ps: anyone have experiance with citibank or standard chartered.?
chandrakant

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 01:20:34 PM

Ya HDFC is a real shit. All my friends have problem with it.
Recently my friend went to open a salary account. But instead they opened 3 in1 account & they are now charging him service fees(demat annual charges, extra  Undecided ) . Hey now want to switch to saving account. Visited the bank few times but no luck.

I am happy with my SBI bank account  Grin
Whenever i have issues i just go to the bank manager & it gets solved within minutes  Grin
Pinwheel

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:52:53 PM

last year I got a car loan from HDFC, that went all right only because I know branch manager in person. This car loan worked very well for me indeed. I did not sale bitcoins and took a loan instead, now I can sale these bitcoins and buy 14 cars like that:)

how loan documents was prepared ... well  - hell,  I even did not get a loan agreement copy.

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 02:15:14 AM

I have never had to take a loan or get a Credit Card thus far, so we could say that I have not really faced too many problems with Banks as yet. I hold accounts in Axis, HDFC, Citibank, ICICI and SBI and all seem to run along at their own pace.

Only bad experience was with ICICI when they swallowed exactly 1L from my account for about 4 days. They returned it to me before I noticed it though, so all was good.

Pinwheel

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:08:39 PM

I have never had to take a loan or get a Credit Card thus far, so we could say that I have not really faced too many problems with Banks as yet. I hold accounts in Axis, HDFC, Citibank, ICICI and SBI and all seem to run along at their own pace.

Only bad experience was with ICICI when they swallowed exactly 1L from my account for about 4 days. They returned it to me before I noticed it though, so all was good.

Credit Cards are nasty, better stay away, Benson. you gonna miss nothing. Credit Card like Windows 8 it will make you feel like complete idiot. But Windows 8 is less lethal, cause you have a choice - to lose money or not to lose money, with Credit Cards you dont have a choice you will lose money for sure.

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: