Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ORS is connecting A.I. and blockchain through Hypersmart Contracts  (Read 141 times)
alexarotsker (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

ORS is connecting A.I. and blockchain through Hypersmart Contracts to empower global entrepreneurship - www.orsgroup.io

ORS is a software company of over 100 IT developers and scientists, with more than 20 years of experience in delivering sophisticated A.I.-based optimization software solutions to a large international client base (www.ors.ai).

Their new product, the Hypersmart Contracts ("HSC"), aims to provide access to more than 1,000 proprietary algorithms and hundreds of software solutions to the Crypto Community and to established businesses (www.orsgroup.io). At ORS we envisage a global network of entrepreneurs and independent companies empowered by our lego-like building blocks of A.I.-based algorithms.

What is a Hypersmart Contract (HSC)?

Hypersmart Contracts are intelligent connectors which (i) activate powerful algorithms (off-chain) to solve complex efficiency/optimization problems by utilizing data stored on-chain by independent, decentralized organizations; and (ii) can release instant crypto payments. Thanks to Hypersmart Contracts, the power of A.I. can be applied to reach the highest possible level of efficiency (and, therefore, of profitability) in the flows of goods/services, information and payments within any value chain.  The whitepaper explaining the concept in more detail can be seen here:

https://www.orsgroup.io/pdf/ORST-Whitepaper.pdf

A few examples of the first Hypersmart Contracts can be found here:

https://www.orsgroup.io/hsc.html

HSC for reaching efficiency singularity

Any business value chain (B2B, B2C, etc.) is composed of three major "flows": (i) the flow of goods and services; (ii) the flow of information; (iii) the flow of payments. Efficiency is the name of the game, i.e. optimizing all three flows means reaching maximum efficiency ("efficiency singularity") in terms of optimal (faster, cheaper, better) distribution of goods/services within the value chain - from suppliers to customers, which in turn requires efficient sharing and transfer of information and payments among the participants. While A.I. algorithms can already optimize the flow of goods and services, only with the help of blockchain and cryptocurrencies (a trusted environment for many decentralized participants), can the highest degree efficiency be achieved. HSC are connecting such technologies: Algorithms; Blockchain; Smart Contracts

The ORS ICO

ORS has closed a successful pre-ICO at €10M and is aiming to collect a further €15M for the development of its Marketplace and Platform through which all ORS algorithms, software solutions and the Hypersmart Contracts will be distributed. The Platform will be accessed by using the ORS utility token - the ORST, an ERC20 compliant token. The ICO is set for March 31, 2018 with further details provided through their web site and Telegram channel (https://t.me/orstoken)
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pavel_zt

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

Information on this ICO is also available on the website:

https://ccurrency.io/ico/ors-connecting-blockchain/
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

If you want to announce that you are going to launch a tokensale, this is not the right place. Yo must use this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0 to announce your project. To get better attention from investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██