Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2173 times)
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

If there are people who still don't know about BTC then it must be a very small number,Bitcoin has been all over the news for different reasons making it one of the most popular innovations in the century.its presence in social media platforms ha also spread it to a wide range of people. BTC knows no boundary

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

I don't know if there is an exact number of people who know/heard about bitcoin and what bitcoin does in the economy of a country. Perhaps majority of the people around the globe knows about bitcoin already but not all of them are embracing it.

Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

Know is much more different than hold, buy, trade and actually use it
Yep, that’s true. You can never how many people knows about Bitcoin in this world. Even knowing how many people that are making use of Bitcoin is impossible. The only we can know how many people are making use of Bitcoin is if we allow registration before the use of Bitcoin. With the registration we can be able to link every address to the owner. But not much people will support the idea of giving out their info to make use of Bitcoin.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

I think there are only 25-30% knows about bitcoin all over the world. Its a wild guest though but i just feel it is. Example how many family members involve in bitcoin in a family? How many families ina community knows about it? Thinking it  twice, maybe 0-2 members of a family, 0-3 families in a community. Most people in a community doesnt have internet connection so how would they be able to know it unless otherwise people near their homes educate them.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

As far as I know, here in our province only few people know about bitcoin. I can't tell what percentage of the total population here in our country are into it. But I am positive that more people around the world will be joining day by day once they knew how important is bitcoin in their lives.
Aldritch

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

Many people know about bitcoin especially in our day. Technology is a great help, especially that most people use social media often see ads about bitcoin. In my opinion i think, 55 % of people know about bitcoin.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

I am not sure about the whole world but I am sure that in my country itself there are no more than million people who uderstand the crypto currency. This could make up 0.1% of the total population in my country. This number is so less that government in my country can actually spot all of us who engaged into it and can make us stand in the crowd. LOlz. I think in the whole world the number has to be very less than we can expect though bitcoin is popular enough. The popularity is amongst very less crowd but it feels like its huge as we see news everyday on the popular TV news channels and also hear many news in the daily life too. Dont know what the exact stats, but it has to be less than 10%.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Here in our country, many people knows about bitcoin. But not all people use it, because of the scams that are known to our society, bitcoin is being used in a manipulative way. They use bitcoin as a scam, and every one here in our country thinks that bitcoin is a scam. So only few people appreciate bitcoin.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

In world 80% people are connected with internet. In these people 10% are known about Bitcoin. From them only 2% have Bitcoin and work with Bitcoin. Other 3% just know about little bit of Bitcoin.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

It is hard to know the exactly percentage on how many  people in the world that know about bitcoin, there's so many people that knows about the CryptoCurrency and some of them are ignored it. But in my country I think 25%  on people knows about it.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

It is hard to know the exactly percentage on how many  people in the world that know about bitcoin, there's so many people that knows about the CryptoCurrency and some of them are ignored it. But in my country I think 25%  on people knows about it.
- I read a news on the internet about this issue, and they say that the number of people who know about bitcoin in the whole world is about 1% but that was a few years ago, perhaps now the number has increased.  That may be 5% or 10% because we all see very clearly the strong and breakthrough development of bitcoin, however, knowing is a problem, investing is another matter, most people are always afraid of risk from bitcoin, Bitcoin in the minds of many people is still a scam and unrealistic

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:43:31 AM

For me, it almost 80% of people know or hear about bitcoin. They knew because of social media and news. 80% is very high, but I don't know if that percentage is already invested in bitcoin.
Man that’s a lie. How are you sure that it is about 80% of people in the world. How many people do you think there are in this world? There are lots of them, uncountable and not all have heard about Bitcoin. I don’t even think up to 50% of the people living in this world makes use of internet. So not possible, you’re wrong.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

For me, it almost 80% of people know or hear about bitcoin. They knew because of social media and news. 80% is very high, but I don't know if that percentage is already invested in bitcoin.
Man that’s a lie. How are you sure that it is about 80% of people in the world. How many people do you think there are in this world? There are lots of them, uncountable and not all have heard about Bitcoin. I don’t even think up to 50% of the people living in this world makes use of internet. So not possible, you’re wrong.
This can be an ambiguous question. Some people may know about bitcoin, but preferred not to invest, and some knew about it and invested or don't even knew it at all. As long as bitcoin existed and more investors are coming in, then we don't have the final say yet about the total number of people who know about bitcoin.
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

There are only people who really knew about cryptocurrrency because the politicians today are already creating different bad news about cryptocurrency in order to reduce the popularity because their business are being negatively affected by the growth of bitcoins.
It has not been so long to see the crypto currencies in this world and because of that, there are not so many people who know well about this and that there is just 1% of the population in the entire world who has this awareness regarding crypto currencies. However, there are getting to know about this and that we can really hope a significant increase in the rate of awareness soon.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Today  crypto popularity is spreading  cause of individuals using it but the exact count of this users are  we can say
A lot of person knows about btc but they don't have  any idea or this that's why they don't mind
Adding the fake news in TV a  every person who see it thinks that this is just a way  of scam

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

No one can say for sure, but the number is growing every day.
A majority of people in developed countries have ‘heard’ of Bitcoin for years, but didn’t think anything of it.

That changed in last quarter of 2017. Now more and more of those same people are paying attention to what it really is. The market and the interest is growing exponentially. But don’t be fooled, we are still very much at the beginning stages.
in 2018 will continue to grow people who know about bitcoin.
there are a lot of people around the world who still don't know about bitcoin we need to play our role to push bitcoin because bitcoin did alot for us and it change a life of thousands of people and if started on social media so everyone will start to know about bitcoin .
Ferylero

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

The number of those who know about cryptocurrency in general and especially about bitcoin is continues to grow but it is still not enough for Bitcoin's world fame.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

Most of all people in my country knows about bitcoin. Some are interested and some are not. Some are in favor and some are not. But I think only 20% joined in bitcoin.
Leighton Walker

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 06:06:51 AM by Leighton Walker

I think there are many people who knows Bitcoin but the number people who really invest or care Bitcoin is less. I have seen an analysis, they said the number of people who really use bitcoin is less than 35 million people and more than 13 million people, it is around 20 million. https://www.bitcoinmarketjournal.com/how-many-people-use-bitcoin/
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

I think many people in my country who watch and news and browse internet already heard about people but only few people is interested to know about it more. I think people who can adapt and interested in new technology are already in bitcoin world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: