Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2181 times)
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

Almost everyone who using internet and reading news knows about cryptocurrencies . Social media hyping around it all the time but people just not ready for it.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

There is no survey going on about this so we can only speculate and make estimations if how many people in the world knows about bitcoin.  As what others  have said,  there are news and advertisements about  bitcoin on television and social medias.  These could guarantee that many people knows about bitcoin or have heard about it.  Many people are connected to the internet which makes almost everything accessible. 

Personally,  I really do think that many people knows about bitcoin already but not all of them  are users.  We know how we can doubt bitcoin and its capability the first time we heard about it.

BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

most of the people around the world knows bitcoin already. it has already publish on public media like television, social media and other media platform.
I guess not all are interested and most of them don't care about it.
in my country? i think it's 80%. because, like you say bitcoin already published on public media,  almost internet users know this, but not the all internet user.20%of the people  they did not know about  the bitcoin. becouse, he is not interested in knowing it, what is bitcoin. that's my opinion 
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

In my opinion, I think people nowadays know about Bitcoin because of today in social adds, blog, etc; people now see bitcoin can help them they only need to know and understand Bitcoin really is; in my country, I think out of 10 I can rate it to 7 to 8 because wherever I go I can here they talking about bitcoin some are lecturing some people don't understand bitcoin, some are sharing it to other and etc.  Smiley
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

Currently people who know bitcoin pretty much adolescence to adulthood, and enthusiasts bitcoin also a lot. people know how to get it, by buying, assets, and more.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

I do not have the exact count but I know that the number of people who know about bitcoin is much higher. As nowadays I am seeing many people around me who know about bitcoin and who have invested in bitcoin. Most of them are going to start mining as that is a way of passive income for most of the people who are getting cheap electricity. I know even those people know about bitcoin who do not know anything about online transactions and online business.
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:06:49 PM

most of the people uses the internet. in my country i think it's 70% to 80%. but in the world it's 50% 60%. 50% of the  world they do not know how to use an internet. so 50% or 60% that the knowing the bitcoin to day. 
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

There are only few people that knows about bitcoins because most of the governments today are paying media's in order to create fake news on the television about bitcoins for them to reduce them number of investors.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:01:06 AM

There are still people that never knows even a little idea in bitcoin. I am also a testimony that bitcoin is not already popular worldwide because some of my classmates and neighbors are don't have any idea on what is the trend in our economy. Though bitcoin is the most search word in google, we cannot say that all of people knows about it. Probably, 20% of the world population still don't have the knowledge in crypto due to lack of information in technology.
Hes right, although many people know about bitcoin they don't join with it because they haven't heard any improvement or earnings of btc members. But once they know the process and if someone will let them know how it works I think there's a big possibilities they'll join, in our country I think there's only 10% knows about this stuff.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:30:23 AM

Probably in my country only 20 % of the population know about bitcoin. Even do almost 90% uses internet but bitcoin is not advertise properly. If the government will just recognize the bitcoin, for sure all of the people who uses internet will know about it and join for it.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:34:32 AM

suddenly there are only few people who really know about cryptocurrency because of the governments that are hindering their own people to know more about bitcoins and i hate that way because people can be really wealthy if they will just allow bitcoins to flow in their area.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

I do not know in my country that use bitcoin, which I know the popularity of bitcoin prices is always increasing every day so for those bitcoins are easily earned every day their profits so in my country bitcoin is very popular.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

I think it's quiet hard to come with a number or statistics on that matter, But I would assume it's growing day by day.
Bitcoin is no average currency by now, what it did and reached last year made people look and spend. A lot of
people know bitcoins ever since, It's safe to say that there are a lot more of people that are well updated
and are investing with bitcoins this year compared to last year. It will continue to do so as well as with
other altcoins in the market, it's a growing community that is predicted to lure more
investors and buyers. All thanks to bitcoins.
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

As of now we do not know yet how many people in this world know about bitcoin, but almost people around the globe uses internet but we do dont know who are those people and how many are there knows about bitcoin.. so it needs to research or survey for you to able to answer the question..
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

I think above the half of the popularity knows about it. But we don't have the same idea on it. Some people think that bitcoin is only a figure of imagination , but many people think bitcoin is a source of income that may help you on financial needs and fund for emergency purposes that may occur someday. Bitcoin for is just an additional income or profit so that i can buy some things that i want.
rowename2

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

I think 40 % in my country know Bitcoin(Philippines)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

I think above the half of the popularity knows about it. But we don't have the same idea on it. Some people think that bitcoin is only a figure of imagination , but many people think bitcoin is a source of income that may help you on financial needs and fund for emergency purposes that may occur someday. Bitcoin for is just an additional income or profit so that i can buy some things that i want.

As what I've heard, the population of bitcoin is almost 2 million. People have different  way in knowing bitcoin. Some through investment, some through work and some through transacting. It depends on what they heard from others. Most people invest bitcoin for future purposes because it can make your investment double.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

The number of complaints about virtual currencies filed with the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has increased from seven last year to a projected 425 this year.
Complaints filed against wallet provider Coinbase have risen from six in 2016 and to 288 so far this year.
Regulations have tightened as cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin have risen in value and popularity.
Hung0507

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

Actually a lot of people know about bitcoin. It is possible that more than 60% of the world knows about bitcoin because now the popularity of bitcoins is spreading all over the world. Many people know but they do not like to enter the crypto market to avoid the risk. In my country a lot of people know bitcoin but they seem very afraid of bitcoin.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

I can't guess that how many people in the world know about bitcoin. But I think this is a big number. In my country, there are only about 10% of the population know about bitcoin.

It's hard to determine the number nor the percentage of population have knowledge or directly involved in bitcoin but for me the more people practicing bitcoin the merrier it's becomes the fuel of cryptocurrency to make more alive and demand in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: