Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2316 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

the popularity of bitcoin will never be erase in the mind of the bitcoin fanatic or altcoin believers in this industry. However, about not reaching the to its highest level, it is simply because Bitcoin was volatile, so no wonder why the price of bitcoin was upside down. But it doesn't mean it will loose its popularity, of course not!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

I think for now the bitcoin will keep floating up and down a bit. But I don't know what will happen to bitcoin next year, which I expect only bitcoin prices will rise slowly this time until later. I want people in this forum to keep bitcoin prices down, if bitcoin prices go down so bitcoin will not be popular anymore. We know the current price of altcoin is slowly rising, something I fear loses the competitiveness of bitcoin with altcoin.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

I do not think so, bitcoin has not lost its popularity, there are still many who believe in bitcoin, and I think the panic and loss of confidence are new people coming in bitcoin.

Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

Get real man, bitcoin has been dumped much lower than its current rates and its still existing. Its all time low somewhere during the 2013-ish time period, and its still standing steady. Anytime bitcoin has fallen it has come up. Just stop with all these FUDs. YES bitcoin will come back up. If people just dump in the panic then it will just add to the plummeting more as bitcoin will lose its value more due to decline in adoption and also large scale dumping.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

I do not think so, bitcoin has not lost its popularity, there are still many who believe in bitcoin, and I think the panic and loss of confidence are new people coming in bitcoin.
If the same scenario continues for long then definitely Bitcoin will lose its popularity which it has gained in the last nine years. Its price is down from quite a bit of time and is not a being able to rise.Many people are selling their Bitcoins at low prices as the prices are not able to rise.Many people have left investing in Bitcoin because they are not getting the profit which they used to get before.Also Bitcoin is not being backed by any government or Central Bank as it is decentralized and is full of risk.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

No, I think, the decline in bitcoin prices since the last three months is not because bitcoin lost its popularity. The decline in bitcoin prices has been due to sentiment from regulators trying to suppress the movement of bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

No i don't think so that bitcoin is losing it's popularity but some time the things change for the goodness and i hope that this down fall in the crypto is happen for the good future of bitcoin and crypto popularity can not be ignored while if we chose bitcoin for the next generation currency then from now we will try to learn it fully because now we can spent time but in the future i want to be successful in the future and i have decided to hold bitcoin and the value of bitcoin and popularity of bitcoin is not falling but increasing.

aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

Why would it lose its popularity in the first place when its price is going down? I think it would even gain more popularity because of the decrease of price and would cause a stir to people investing big in bitcoin. It may lose some people investing if it still continues to go down every month throughout the year but there are some people who would take advantage and diversify their investments.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

Bitcoin up to this time partially lost its popularity due to its shortcomings, however, after the release of the new version, it gradually recovered. Now his transactions and the amount of commission fees are coming back to normal. It can be unequivocally asserted that bitcoin not only does not lose its popularity now, but, on the contrary, it gradually restores it. By September, they still promise to introduce a network of lightning. and also to carry out soon a number of improvements, including completely solve the issue of scaling, raising the level of its confidentiality and the ability to create smart contracts on its platform. All this should sharply increase the popularity of bitcoin and its practical use as a means of payment in everyday needs.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:25:29 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity because there are a lot of people that keep on coming in the market to invest and they are really interested because they are attracted to the price of bitcoins in the market that keeps on increasing depending on the season.

tziveron

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

I do not think so but something need to be investigated, might be somebody hidden in what is happening in bitcoin these days
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

bitcoin will lose its popularity only if the rate drops to $ 100 and below. Even if all states prohibit its use (in fact they can not do this in any way)

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:23:18 PM

Bitcoin is loosing popularity only for some of the users because they believe all the negative news about bitcoin. Per total I don;t think bitcoin is loosing any popularity. It is growing
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

I would personally say no, bitcoin will never lose
its popularity because millions of people are now
knowing about this virtual currency bitcoin.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

Bitcoin populerini never lose, on the contrary Bitcoinin populism continues to increase a few people, this deceitful irretrievable desire to invest in others to look at the income, of course, even those who entered the friends of Bitkoinin continues to increase popularity so much.
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:14:27 PM
Merited by someonesomeone (5), Perunex (2)

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity because there are a lot of people that keep on coming in the market to invest and they are really interested because they are attracted to the price of bitcoins in the market that keeps on increasing depending on the season.

I also share a similar opinion. I look at Bitcoin as a big player in this game. There are many investors who believe that BTC is a safe bet because its recognition and usage will only increase by the time. So the demand will be even bigger a few years from now, which could lead to a ridiculous price valuation. We are already able to purchase different goods with Bitcoin in the real world and in my opinion, we are still at an early stage regarding this matter. No doubt that many projects will fall along the way, but I think Bitcoin will hardly fall. So no matter how bad the market is doing right now, if we look the market capitalization from day 0, we can see a positive trend going on.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

As long as many investors will invest and trust bitcoin i think it will not loose its popularity.It will only  loose its popularity when no one uses it and it is already untrusted by many bitcoin users.
cryptodoido

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

a little bit, the boom is already gone. but sooner or later it'll take over
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

Tukar ke Indonesia
It could happen. Angry fans and frustrated because the value of bitcoin that does not get better gradually leave it.
They switched to investing in other prodoksi they profitable in exchange for bitcoin, though only temporarily.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

I think we are just at the beginning of bitcoin popularity. Sooner or later, this bear market will come to an end and bitcoin price will reach new all-time high!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: