Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: G20 summit on crypto  (Read 216 times)
xGeraValerax

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

Some countries will impose a moratorium on the crypto currency, which will adversely affect the course of bitcoin, and only in time, understanding the role of the crypto currency, will keep pace with all progressive mankind
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

This seems just power game.  Governments will never wish to lose their control over financial transactions.  It is also true that now no body can kill crypto / btc.  Governments are also aware of the facts that crypto currency is the currency of the future.  But definitely Governments will allow it's usage only under the rules set by them.  
So we need not worry.  Give and take policy will work.  Some rights will have to be surrendered and certain responsibilities will have to be accepted by the market.  And this will definitely boost crypto not kill it.  
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Some countries will impose a moratorium on the crypto currency, which will adversely affect the course of bitcoin, and only in time, understanding the role of the crypto currency, will keep pace with all progressive mankind
How can the moratorium help these countries? No country is going to take international transfers. Even if you ban the use of cryptocurrencies within the country, users will be able to do so via the Internet in another jurisdiction. If necessary, cash out cryptocurrencies in other countries and receive international transfers or even worse black cash. Is that better?

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

i got some news from cointelegraph....but no one can verified yet.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/g20-considers-crypto-as-assets-not-currencies-according-to-document-draft
but i hope its true.and i believe its can help crypto community alot.

insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

Yes, the regulation from G20 I think will give big impact for the cryptocurrency developing in each country, in my country Indonesia cryptocurrency still safe to play but there are a lot of crime that use bitcoin for their argument why they do it, and I think it will not give bad impact for my country especially in bitcoin
oih55982

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

This is a good time to buy btc ... btc is going to have a sudden spike and the altcoin also vz ... wish you good luck to make a lot of money.
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

If the news I read was that there was a positive side to the story, In a letter, Chairman of the Financial Stability Board Mark Carney, who also heads the Bank of England, said the organization did not consider technology a threat - at least at this time.
from here I think it is positive that there is still room to support the development of crypto, so later there may be separate rules for the discussion of the world crypto so as not to cause a term money loundry or various things that affect the inflation in a country's economy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: