Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zeex - Finally we can spend our crypto?  (Read 112 times)
YanivBLIL (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

I, like many others, have been buying, selling, investing and hodling many different cryptocurrencies for quite a while now. But I think we may finally have something that will easily allow us to spend our hard-earned digital cash!
Zeex is ICOing in May, and it's a really innovative and professional concept, with real-world backers. Basically, it lets you convert your cryptos to gift cards, which you can spend immediately, without having to convert to fiat, and charging no fees! It is launching from day one with over 300 brands (including Amazon, which obviously opens up tons of other brands and products). What do people think? Is this the ease of use we've been searching for? Zeex.me for more info...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aussiejoe

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:44:53 AM

Saw this the other day and totally agree! Can't wait for the ICO!!
brendongl

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

finally can stop hodling and start spending.
  Tongue Tongue
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

Whilst finding a route to being able to easily spend your crypto is a number one priority, I would not want to use a Gift Card option as a route to spend. I think the only sensible option is a Crypto Debit card but that nut has still not yet been properly cracked.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
AdarWeinreb

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Agreed, this seems like a very promising project.
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

This project is great! It really shows the progress that blockchain has made thus far and in its vision for future practicality.
brendongl

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

Whilst finding a route to being able to easily spend your crypto is a number one priority, I would not want to use a Gift Card option as a route to spend. I think the only sensible option is a Crypto Debit card but that nut has still not yet been properly cracked.

Not a number one priority, but with the current stance of VISA and Mastercard on cryptos, this will be a good interim solution!
And even once crypto-debit cards are available, the fees associated with them will be high. Zeex will still be a viable option for spending at retailers who support it!
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

Not a number one priority, but with the current stance of VISA and Mastercard on cryptos, this will be a good interim solution!
And even once crypto-debit cards are available, the fees associated with them will be high. Zeex will still be a viable option for spending at retailers who support it!

Agreed, aren't we all trying to avoid fees?
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

You can sell crypto on like paxful for gift cards, those who pays with gift cards generally pays like 30% over market so you could gain a lot on that.

REQ(Request Network) is also making it possible to pay using any crypto or fiat, and the receiver receives it in any crypto/format he wants,
and REQ handles the conversion, also with minimal fees. Their mainnet is live but there's not much adoption yet!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
brendongl

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

You can sell crypto on like paxful for gift cards, those who pays with gift cards generally pays like 30% over market so you could gain a lot on that.

REQ(Request Network) is also making it possible to pay using any crypto or fiat, and the receiver receives it in any crypto/format he wants,
and REQ handles the conversion, also with minimal fees. Their mainnet is live but there's not much adoption yet!

Adoption is key.
Zeex protocol is intertwined with something which already has adoption, and that is Gift Cards!
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

Being backed by Bancor already makes zeex win some points + being a child of ZEEK a gift card merchant dispels any scam worries with an uncomplicated concept   you surely will be able to sleep tight after you had your crypto coffe paid with zeex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440
brendongl

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Zeex has announced a date finally. 5th of July!

They doing a public presale with bonuses for only 24hours to ensure the community get's some tokens. They have done very well with partnerships and may actually reach there hardcap without a public sale. So they are doing this 24 public presale to ensure the community can still participate! 

Get whitelisted ASAP at the website zeex.me and join there telegram group for regular updates or just friendly chats. https://t.me/zeexme
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: