Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]PEP Network ICO- The first decentralized and personalized content ecosystem  (Read 1069 times)
goldenbear77

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

Hello all, could I buy tokens on the pre sale?

Sure, if you meet the minimum investment and don't live in one of the countries which are banned from participating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeubethernse

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

seems nice. When can we expect more news?
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

I think your project is good and has an interesting concept and also a great idea I'm sure your project will work.
noidasumbbul

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
GordmanMD

Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

Some time after the token sale ends. Tentatively looking like the early part of July
smauni (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:16:58 PM

Terms of PEP Network ICO

Pre-Sale. 15-17 May

1.   Personal Cap - $5K
2.   Bonus from 10% to 20%. For 1 to 5 referred - 10%, For 6 to 10 referred - 15%, For 11 and more - 20%
3.   Only 2 000 Whitelisted Participants
4.   Whitelist will be closed on May 10th

How to participate

1.   Register in Whitelist
2.   Get referral link
3.   To get into the Pre-Sale publish a post about the project in social networks + bring at least one friend by referral link + create GIF in the app Xpresso and publish it in the chat.
4.   Invite friends and increase Personal Cap, Bonus, and your chance to participate in Pre-Sale
5.   For every referred you can increase Personal Cap for $1K. For example, if you will refer 5 users then you can buy PEP from $5K to $10K
6.   For every 5 referred you can increase your bonus for additional 5% but not more than 20% in total. For example, if you will refer 7 users then you will get additional 15% PEP tokens for your purchase.
7.   You will be informed by email whether you get in Pre-Sale between 10th and 15th of May
8.   You have to pass KYC before token distribution.
9.   For complete your purchase you will have 48 hours. No hassle. All instructions will be announce after 10th May in Telegram chat, Medium, and by email.

Sale. 30 May - 30 June

1.   No bonuses
2.   Only Whitelisted participants
3.   Minimum and maximum Personal Cap will be announced after Pre-Sale
4.   You have to pass KYC before token distribution.

Airdrop for ICO participants. After ICO completed. Hard Cap must be reached.

1.   After ICO will be completed (only if Hard Cap will be reached) we will do an airdrop to all those who have not participated in Pre-Sale or Sale but passed Whitelist and KYC, and brought at least one referral, $50 in tokens to each.
2.   Limit for airdrop is 5 000 participants.
3.   The more referred you will bring the more chance to get into 5 000 participants.
4.   The more referred you will bring the more chances to reach Hard Cap by PEP Network and thus more chances to get free PEP
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

Very big potential and nice project! keep update
GordmanMD

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

I know, right?! Can't ask for more of an all star team Smiley
cashonly

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

Interesting idea. I have not yet met such projects. Do I understand correctly that you already have a ready-made application?
GordmanMD

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

Interesting idea. I have not yet met such projects. Do I understand correctly that you already have a ready-made application?

That's correct!

Our first product QUGO was launched in 2015, it was a messenger with our avatar technology. With QUGO, we realized that it’s hard for users to adapt one more messenger. At the same time, QUGO users wanted to share their animated avatars to friends in other chat platforms. We realised that users should be able to experience the animations on any platform of their choice and not be tied to one central platform. This was our first step towards decentralization.

We then created XPRESSO, our expression app, where user could create his avatar, personalize his animations with themes & text (in any language). These user personalized animations could then be shared over any digital communication. Xpresso currently has more that 580K+ users, with more than 12 Million customized GIFS shared monthly. To push the limits of personalization we are working on a new beta technology using AI , Compute Vision which will turn a user into a 3D Avatar with just a selfie.

To decentralize further, we wrapped the XPRESSO API’s into easy to use WEB API, android & iOS SDKs. The idea behind this strategy was to allow any developer big/small to use XPRESSO API  to add the personalizable expression on his existing or new apps. This has in turn helped us in identifying new use cases for this technology.
GordmanMD

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

Hi there! Thanks for the interest. Please reach out to Ed for listing inquiries. @eddy2772 on Telegram and email edd@gmpay.com

Let me know if you have any other questions, and stay tuned for our AMA with our CEO, CTO, and chief strategist on April 19th Smiley

Hello PEP Network team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

Interesting concept, I look forward to see what happens with this project.
Christini

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:23:52 PM

Great concept of the project. Finish your goals and more power on your team. Goodluck!
merculet
cashonly

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

That's correct!

Our first product QUGO was launched in 2015, it was a messenger with our avatar technology. With QUGO, we realized that it’s hard for users to adapt one more messenger. At the same time, QUGO users wanted to share their animated avatars to friends in other chat platforms. We realised that users should be able to experience the animations on any platform of their choice and not be tied to one central platform. This was our first step towards decentralization.

We then created XPRESSO, our expression app, where user could create his avatar, personalize his animations with themes & text (in any language). These user personalized animations could then be shared over any digital communication. Xpresso currently has more that 580K+ users, with more than 12 Million customized GIFS shared monthly. To push the limits of personalization we are working on a new beta technology using AI , Compute Vision which will turn a user into a 3D Avatar with just a selfie.

To decentralize further, we wrapped the XPRESSO API’s into easy to use WEB API, android & iOS SDKs. The idea behind this strategy was to allow any developer big/small to use XPRESSO API  to add the personalizable expression on his existing or new apps. This has in turn helped us in identifying new use cases for this technology.
Thanks for the explanation. The other day I found an app on the play-market. Very interesting! I really hope that your ICO will be successful!
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

There is no softcap mentioned in this thread. Just asking for the worst case scenario, what if the hard cap doesn't reach? Will the project still continue?
AnnetK

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

Hi guys! Pep Network seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument.
Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is Pep Network SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/6a21a77f-8eda-4612-b30d-3e19fff3a1b3
eazy_sailor

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

Hey PEP lovers! Here is the chance to ask ANY questions from the project team. LIVE session is NOW!

❗️Our first AMA is live now! Join us!❗️

🚀 Do not miss the chance to get free PEP coins which you can use to buy any of the sticker packs in our app!

👍Our team experts will answer all your questions during the video-conference

➡️Join now by clicking on this link https://youtu.be/lVuLE1_OG9g
Terricrepo

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

❗️ Our first AMA is live now! ❗️

🚀 By attending AMA you're eligible for free PEP coins, which you can use to buy any of the sticker packs in our app. To get your free in-app PEP coins, simply submit your question and ID via the Expresso app - and we'll add them to your balance!

👍Our team experts will answer all your questions during the video-conference

Note: PEP coins are in-app coins, not crypto tokens. All free PEP tokens will be released within 7 days after a question has been submitted.

➡️Join now by clicking on this link https://youtu.be/lVuLE1_OG9g
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

There are already many social networking projects on the blockchain. And there are many competitors. But so far no one project has been successful.
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

Why do you need KYC? The main country of the team is india? Will there be any restrictions for participants depending on their residence? THK
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: