Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]PEP Network ICO- The first decentralized and personalized content ecosystem  (Read 1071 times)
GordmanMD

Activity: 12
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

Because many countries require KYC. Although many of our team members are from India, we are not based out of India. US citizens are prohibited from participating in the ICO sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shamanrer

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:01:22 PM

I want to buy your tokens. I live in Spain and I have Spanish documents. Can I pass the KYC? Some projects do not want to accept my documents.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

Art and content creation is a job that needs a lot of creativity in order to be able to make them.
And through the project we'll get a protection for our content and we'll get a good price out of it.

sisaket

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

great project to join
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

What kind of content can the content Creator's in the Ecosystem can create and sell...Huh Thanks for any answer.
GordmanMD

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

Yes, you should be able to purchase no problem. I would recommend using your passport, and let me know if that does not work. Thanks!

I want to buy your tokens. I live in Spain and I have Spanish documents. Can I pass the KYC? Some projects do not want to accept my documents.
GordmanMD

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

All of the content can be created with our application Xpresso. You can find it on the app store on android or ios and it should be pretty easy to use Smiley

What kind of content can the content Creator's in the Ecosystem can create and sell...Huh Thanks for any answer.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

Why do you think that customization was lagging in digital world ? how do you relate to samsung? Thanks for any answer.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

Why do you think that customization was lagging in digital world ? how do you relate to samsung? Thanks for any answer.

A number of Pep's founders were employees for Samsung.

About customization. People reuse the same stagnant stickers and emojis over and over which convey some expression but def some room for improvement
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

Will you also have real video snippets to combine with cartoons or emoji in the future ? Thanks for any answer.
GordmanMD

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:15:48 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 02:32:37 PM by GordmanMD

‼️We are happy and proud to announce a new weekly contest with large cash prizes paid out in PEP Tokens.

✔️ Weekly Pep Network Avatar Contest:
Hey everyone! We are excited to announce a new contest where you can win large cash prizes that will be paid out in Pep Tokens EVERY WEEK. Simply follow the rules below to participate. Good luck!

✔️ Pep Network avatar contest rule guide:

Download the proprietary Xpresso application from the Android or IOS store:
➡️https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobigraph.xpresso&hl=en

➡️https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xpresso-3d-avatar-gif-sticker/id1166463415?mt=8
Create an account with Xpresso
Use the application to create an avatar animations showcasing the contest currency of the week (could be btc, eth, xmr, etc)
Post your new avatar animation to all applicable social networks (see point system below)
Record proof of every network you submitted your avatar to via our online spreadsheet so that we can track it here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenVg6OFbH6d8WhZFVfMUHHhuRiwIoCRuPask0RrVbLVEjqRg/viewform
Maximum of 3 submissions per contestant. (We will perform KYC before money is paid out, so don’t waste time trying to cheat)
Whichever post is Liked, Shared, Retweeted, and Reposted the maximum no. of times Wins (We will decide winner on the basis of maximum points at the end of the week)

Point system:
➖5 points for making the avatar animation
➖1 point for submitting to twitter
➖1 point for submitting to reddit
➖1 point for submitting to telegram
➖1 point for submitting to facebook
➖1 point each time someone Likes, Shares, Retweets, and Reposts your post on Social mediums

Weekly prize:
➖1 place - $500 in PEP tokens
➖2 place - $200 in PEP tokens
➖3 place - $100 in PEP

This is a chance for you and other PEP Network community members to get free tokens while having fun. The contest rules, and its point system, are outlined below
 https:/[Suspicious link removed]/51rhCJrPlD
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

Interesting Indian team, this project is still in the entire history of ico was not. A good step in the crypto industry

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
peterkate630

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

PEP Network is introducing first blockchain render protocol for personalizable content marketplace. They have noticed a new type of content related to improved type of emojis and stickers, which allows to express emotions through apps by personalized reaction animations and means of communications similar to real face-to-face conversation. PEP Tokens will be used as the primary payment option within the platform and marketplace. They can be spent on personalizable content or earned by content creators. Moreover, there will be an interesting mining feature for the platform, as any user can devote their idle CPUs and GPUs and internet connection and participate in the ecosystem to render consumer personalized content at runtime. No matter how simple or ordinary the idea of animated and personalized emojis may seem, when technological giants like Samsung and Apple are also working on such technologies, it can only mean that it is going to be huge. The platform seems to be prepared very well, the designs and content of the whitepapers and documentations are on a very good level.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

PEP Network intends to bring all the content players (Messaging apps, Sticker platforms, Content creators, Ad Tech Units, Brands, App developers, Keyboard platforms, etc.), both existing and upcoming under one umbrella that corroborates personalization and self-expression commerce prioritizing consumer experience.
dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

The reason why companies choose blockchain technology is because it offers more benefits than transparency and flexibility in money transfer. So this can be a good foundation and I believe it can be successful.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

looking forward to the project.. I believe that the future of this project is bright.. thumbs up to the members of this team..
Quarkico

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

Great technology and strong experienced team. The app works well, I really like the personalised stickers. Can't wait to start earning money with my smartphone. So this can be a good foundation and I believe it can be successful in the near future.
Emileetran

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

It seems like very unique and promising project. Wishing a lot of success for this project.
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

Sounds amazing. You that there are similar project that don't quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name a few?
cuccung

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

first impression looking at the concept of the project is very interesting and I will follow the development of the project up to hopefully just the fore more and more support for this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: