Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashtrust.io Airdrop Decentralized Cloud Mining 10HTX free  (Read 160 times)
anonymousx (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

Hi,
This is the airdrop of hashtrust.io (HTX) token, its a project for fun and profit you don't need to invest or buy hashpower, planning to keep this running and improving it over time like eobot, any purchase you make is considered a to the development of the site (me and the team) and freebies to other users when they withdraw , and you will get equal hashing power, you can get paid in HTX or BTC, we want this site to be like a faucet that grows with time, the difference here is that this is an ERC20 token that you can withdraw, we pay the gas you keep it in your wallet and you can sell now or later when the price go higher, we will grow the price by double each year until we run out of tokens, do not invest large numbers as we do not have the finance to pay you in BTC right now, you can invest a little bit, or just play for free and collect HTX tokens.

So I hope you have fun on hashtrust, contact me by phone or the contact form if you have any suggestions or want to do a partnership, we are fully transparent and we want to build something big not looking for quick money but for long term earnings for us and the commuinty.
Code:
Project updates:
Site launched.
Token Created.
Awaiting etherscan to approve the token listing officially.

Next step:
Adding token to exchanges, having trouble adding it to etherscan so you guys better get some referals and start earning and withraw tokens so we can have the token on as many addresses as possible for it to look active and get listed.

Also developers and partners are welcome, PM me if you are interested, about my negative feed back on my account it was just unfair move from a mod who accused me of begging for donations, I never did.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: