Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency trading for beginners.  (Read 886 times)
AlexZHankok (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 92

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:34:45 PM
Merited by rizkyhiw (2), Kemarit (1), nicolas1979 (1)

Friends, I welcome you, I'm very glad that the previous article was useful for many https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2850179.msg29236037#msg29236037, so I decide to write a little more about trading and investments.

Trading for a beginner is a dangerous thing, so everyone should decide for themselves: not to be a beginner, or not to be a trader. Why is that?
Here are a few facts:
 1. Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, the rates change constantly and it is almost impossible to predict the price movement up or down.
 2. Cryptocurrency market is practically not subject to fundamental analysis. Basically, this is a market relationships, or the manipulation of the market by large players.
 3. Cryptocurrency market does not have a transparent information background, no one can be 100% sure of it. Very often it happens: there seems to be believable news, but in fact it was just a market manipulation, for someone's re-purchasing or information was just incorrect.

If the newcomer wants to succeed in trading, he should study in detail 6 tools for analysis:
1. Basics of technical analysis
2. Computer analysis
3. Use of tools for trading
4. Basics of fundamental analysis and analysis of market movements in the past.
5. News
6. Cryptocurrency technologies (whether there is in general a sense in this or that technology, whether it is useful to a society, whether carries something new or it is the next fork of what that of coins).

To become a professional trader you will have to learn a lot, practice a lot, plunge deeply into the market, conduct a certain number of transactions, survive ups and downs, as well as incur certain losses.

It is this approach will allow eventually succeed and become a successful trader. Learning and knowing a certain tool shifts the scale in your favor: if initially your chances of predicting price movement are estimated at 50/50, many mistakenly think that knowing all the subtleties of trading their chances will approach 90/10, unfortunately this is not so.
Good indicators are 55/45, at best they will be 65/35, because one transaction is not indicative, it will be necessary to open many transactions and only at the distance in the theory of large numbers the results will approach the mathematical expectation. You will start to guess more often and less often make mistakes, this is the best way to succeed in trading on the crypto exchange market and this is no longer the path of a beginner. You will have to cease to be a beginner and become a professional. Or you can choose another way – not to be a trader. Do not try to predict the movement of a course, but simply buy something that has fundamental reasons for growth, buy something that is inextricably linked with cryptoeconomics. It is known, it grows, grows very violently for a long time, even when local corrections occur, even when markets or individual market sectors collapse locally. Thus, changing the approach to a more fundamental one: portfolio or index, you very often can get rid of those problems that are in trading.

Historically, in a variety of markets: foreign exchange, commodities, securities markets and other proven -traders tend not to overtake the market itself. So, for example, if you invested in all American stocks by not a lot, you would get a better result than you looked for the asset that you want to invest in now, anticipating its price movement in the short/medium term.

Nevertheless, many people try their luck in trading, because it is precisely in times when the cryptocurrency itself does not give such a rapid growth and trading comes to the fore as a market neutral strategy, a strategy that can bring you profit, even when the whole market is in the flat or in the red. After all, trading allows you to earn on the fall and stagnation of the market, not just on its growth.

So I decide to sort out all 6 tools a little, so that the beginner had the opportunity to combine trading with investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:34:57 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 11:53:29 AM by AlexZHankok

Technical analysis

Technical analysis is something without which it is impossible to predict the movement of prices. The analysis is made on the basis of understanding the psychology of the market and monitoring the behavior of the price of a particular cryptocurrency.

What should one remember about TA?
 1. All factors affecting the price are already included into the schedule;
 2. Price always moves in the trend;
 3. History repeats itself.

Therefore TA is most important on cryptocurrency markets, rather than other tools. The market itself is still very young, so that you can use only one fundamental analysis and very volatile, because at the moment its capitalization is negligible compared to other markets. In addition, there are a large number of newcomers, which primarily use technical analysis.
 As the practice of many successful traders, such as The Wolf of Poloniex, Bob Vulgaris or Whale Panda, is, the basics of TA are much more effective than complex elements, as almost everyone uses them, and the basics of TA behave like self-fulfilling prophecies.
Here's a small tip - all ingenious is simple and everything is simple genius!

What can be attributed to the basics of TA?
1. Trend lines: support and resistance levels;
2. Using RSI, SMA;
3. Patterns (graphic: figures: flags, double bottom/top, head and shoulders, wedge, pennant, candlestick patterns)
Having disassembled these simple TA tools, you can feel like a superman in the cryptocurrency market.
Let's take a closer look at them:

Trend lines:

Trend is our everything. All technical analysis, its basis (Dow theory), all this is based on a key understanding of the fact that the price always, in one way or another, moves in the trends. And there is no easier way to define them than simple trend lines.
How to build a trend line?
The line is constructed very simply. One minimum or maximum value is taken and connected to the other, after which the line extends further. Voila - our trend line is ready.
To build it, you need at least two maximum or minimum values. Remember! For a trend up the line is drawn down; for the trend down - up.

The main function of trend lines is to work as support and resistance.

As long as the price is above the trend line, with its growth and under the trend line, when it falls, the trend is considered strong and stable. In the same place, you can expect a rebound in prices from these inclined levels. When the price crossed the line - then the trend is complete.

How to determine the movement of prices on the trend line?
- Assess the strength of the support / resistance lines. To do this, it is enough to see how many times the price of each line was knocked. If we see 7 rebounds from the resistance level and only 3 rebounds from the support level, then most likely, the price will go down.
- Additionally use indicators such as RSI
- Analyze the movement of prices on different timeframes. The error will be analysis only in a small time interval. So you will not see the movement of the price entirely.
- Work off the lines. The main problems of newcomers is that they are not able to spend at least a month working on the development of such lines or other tools of TA.

Using the RSI indicator

RSI is an indicator that has one line and serves to determine the strength of the current trend, as well as possible points of its turn. RSI compares the absolute value of price growth for a certain period of time with the level of its fall for the same period. The result of the calculations is displayed in the form of a curve on the chart with a range of values ​​from 0 to 100%. Standard parameters of RSI: time period -14, overbought zone -70%, oversold zone -30%. Accordingly, if the market is for a long time in the overbought or oversold zone, a turn is likely

Patterns (figures on the charts)
Patterns are stable, repetitive price models, the appearance of which indicates that we have a positive probability that, following the appearance of such a model, the market will continue to move in a pre-determined and well-known direction.
In other words: the patterns can tell us whether the current market trend will continue or it will reverse on the contrary.

Patterns are divided into:
- Figures of chart analysis;
- Candlestick combinations;
- Fractals;
- Statistically significant price patterns.

For a beginner this is too big amount of information, so we'll just look at the basic chart patterns and candlesticks. The rest at the initial stage is simply not necessary, the main thing is not to complicate things!

Figures of chart analysis
Figures of the continuation of the trend:

the flag, the pendant are the classic figures of the continuation of the trend. Breakdown of the upper limit is a signal to continue the trend. The formation of a figure should also be supported by the volume of trades typical for it.

Figures of the fracture trend: head and shoulders, double top and double bottom. When a fracture of the trend is formed on the market - this means that we have a high probability that the current trend will change its direction.

Figure head and shoulders:

a strong indicator of trend change, the more it is, the more likely that you have correctly defined the pattern. The usual head and shoulders - a bearish indicator, means a price drop. Inverted H&S predicts further growth. The signal for this figure is the breakdown of its base or the so-called neck line. When this happens, we can expect that with a high degree of probability the current trend will change.

Figure double top/double bottom:

is also quite common and popular figure of the fracture trend. This figure also applies a signal if the price overcomes the line of the base of the figure.

The patterns of candlestick analysis

are combinations of Japanese candles, the appearance of which shows us that the market is very likely to reverse the current trend to the opposite.
Among the basic patterns of candlestick analysis, I would single out: bullish or bear absorption and the morning and evening stars.

The figure of absorption is bullish or bearish:
They give a powerful signal to reverse the trend. To form these figures, you need three conditions:
1. The body of the first candlestick should be smaller than the body of the second;
2. The body of the second candlestick should cover the body of the previous one (the body of the second candlestick may not overlap the shade of the first candlestick, although this situation is an even stronger signal);
3. The second candlestick should be opposite in color to the first one.
Strong signal - when the candlestick completely covers the price range of the previous day - from the minimum to the maximum, and not just the body of the previous candlestick.

The candlestick combination morning/evening star indicates a high degree of probability of a trend change. The candlestick combination consists of three candlesticks: the first candlestick is a growing/falling candlestick with a long body followed by a candlestick with a short body. The third candlestick is falling/growing and its body covers a significant part of the body of the first candlestick.

It is important to know! Candlestick analysis works best on long-term time intervals, such as: days, weeks, and months. The most optimal period at which candlestick combinations give the most reliable reversal signals are weekly time intervals.

I would also like to add that trend lines and patterns are the basis of the basics and it is necessary to understand these points in great detail. I have not covered a lot of subtleties: the location of the contact zones on the line, the angle of inclination, the internal trend lines, the breakdowns; other patterns of trends, etc. All this is a great material for self-study. Regarding candlesticks, I would recommend the book of Gregory Morris - Japanese candles.

Well, at last a couple of tips:

-Do not trade too much. People often lose money constantly buying or selling a coin. Patience is the key characteristic of any professional trader.
 -Never hurry! The main thing is a clear, deliberate and unhurried analysis. The market will not run away from you.
 -The fear of losing everything or the syndrome of lost profit. I described these errors in the previous article. I advise you to read it again. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2850179.msg29236037#msg29236037
 -Follow news, use the calendar of important key events. I will write about this later.

AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:59:41 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:00:15 PM by AlexZHankok

Coming soon: computer analysis, tools for trading, basics of fundamental analysis and another.

1. Add tools for trading https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3140089.msg33320761#msg33320761

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

This is really useful for many new crypto users who will start trading. With this useful writing I give you some merit. They can start learning with all this especially with people who are very blind to the crypto world.
Good work.
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

Thank you so much for your comment and merit. I hope that it really will be useful for beginning traders. Gradually I will supplement this topic.

fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Thank you so much for your comment and merit. I hope that it really will be useful for beginning traders. Gradually I will supplement this topic.

Looking forward for your supplementary posts. and thank you for sharing your knowledge to us especially for beginners like me. it's very useful and when i am already capable i wanted to try trading too.
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

Looking forward for your supplementary posts. and thank you for sharing your knowledge to us especially for beginners like me. it's very useful and when i am already capable i wanted to try trading too.
Thank you for your comment. In the near future I will write about a set of tools in trading and computer analysis of the market.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 06:48:56 AM by legendster

First of all, a commendable work with this thread @AlexZHankok.

Here are my tips for newbie traders that are interested in day trading.

Whenever I day trade, I make use of one very important indicator. It is called the Moving average convergence divergence trend-following momentum indicator, in short MACD.
Since most crypto trades are done by bots these days, you will always find a recurring pattern of Buy's and Sell's. This buy/sell trend is best described by a MACD indicator.

All you have to do is make sure you find the repeating patterns and the most extreme points (crests/troughs) of swing.
I always buy at the deepest troughs and sell off at the highest crests of the MACD curve. You can only judge this by observing the trend for a few hours.
Now, remember, MACD will always show a wave-like structure even when the market is in a downtrend. So to best ascertain if you should buy or sell, you need to also take a look at the market order depth.

Here you can see that the cumulative bids are way higher than the cumulative asks.

Which generally means there's a lot of buy orders compared to sell orders.
This is ideally the best time to buy.

But be careful, many coins have a huge buy wall just to entice new buyers, as soon as people start buying, that buy order is cancelled and people sell off in panic. (This is also a form of pump/dump)

So observe the market pair very well before you invest.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

Yes, i agree with mate Smiley you are right and your points of facts are really good to be noted. Fundamental analysis is not up to the mark as it lacks the right and good information by which we can do fundamental analysis in detail. And yes, now the best tool in our hands is a Technical analysis which can help you a lot if you take it seriously and trade with it seriously. This post is a must watch for beginners who are already trading in the market but not as successful traders do it.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:04:59 AM

If allowed I want to translate this post, many people will read it and will be useful for anyone who wants to start trading or learn trading. certainly not in this forum, I will post it on my blog.
thank you very much if allowed.
HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

Very detailed and easy to understand. Gonna try to put some of this into practice in a near future. Thanks!
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

Whenever I day trade, I make use of one very important indicator. It is called the Moving average convergence divergence trend-following momentum indicator, in short MACD.
Since most crypto trades are done by bots these days, you will always find a recurring pattern of Buy's and Sell's. This buy/sell trend is best described by a MACD indicator.

All you have to do is make sure you find the repeating patterns and the most extreme points (crests/troughs) of swing.
I always buy at the deepest troughs and sell off at the highest crests of the MACD curve. You can only judge this by observing the trend for a few hours.
Now, remember, MACD will always show a wave-like structure even when the market is in a downtrend. So to best ascertain if you should buy or sell, you need to also take a look at the market order depth.

Here you can see that the cumulative bids are way higher than the cumulative asks.

Which generally means there's a lot of buy orders compared to sell orders.
This is ideally the best time to buy.

But be careful, many coins have a huge buy wall just to entice new buyers, as soon as people start buying, that buy order is cancelled and people sell off in panic. (This is also a form of pump/dump)

So observe the market pair very well before you invest.
Good explanation from an experienced traders and I really benefits from the explanation you have give here.  If we follow this step that you have giving and the advice we would will reduce the risk of enter the market at the wrong time, been trike to enter the market at the wrong price and over trade. I will add that op also need to updating his tradings' knowledge by practicing on how to trade from demo trade before putting really money.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

Good explanation from an experienced traders and I really benefits from the explanation you have give here.  If we follow this step that you have giving and the advice we would will reduce the risk of enter the market at the wrong time, been trike to enter the market at the wrong price and over trade. I will add that op also need to updating his tradings' knowledge by practicing on how to trade from demo trade before putting really money.

If demo trade engine is available, always make sure to use that first. Many different exchanges have different spread limits. A demo trading account would expose you to all those hidden details that an exchange might make ambiguous for an inexperienced user to find.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

Friends, I welcome you, I'm very glad that the previous article was useful for many https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2850179.msg29236037#msg29236037, so I decide to write a little more about trading and investments.

Trading for a beginner is a dangerous thing, so everyone should decide for themselves: not to be a beginner, or not to be a trader. Why is that?
Here are a few facts:
 1. Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, the rates change constantly and it is almost impossible to predict the price movement up or down.
 2. Cryptocurrency market is practically not subject to fundamental analysis. Basically, this is a market relationships, or the manipulation of the market by large players.
 3. Cryptocurrency market does not have a transparent information background, no one can be 100% sure of it. Very often it happens: there seems to be believable news, but in fact it was just a market manipulation, for someone's re-purchasing or information was just incorrect.

If the newcomer wants to succeed in trading, he should study in detail 6 tools for analysis:
2. Computer analysis
5. News
6. Cryptocurrency technologies (whether there is in general a sense in this or that technology, whether it is useful to a society, whether carries something new or it is the next fork of what that of coins).

To become a professional trader you will have to learn a lot, practice a lot, plunge deeply into the market, conduct a certain number of transactions, survive ups and downs, as well as incur certain losses.

It is this approach will allow eventually succeed and become a successful trader. Learning and knowing a certain tool shifts the scale in your favor: if initially your chances of predicting price movement are estimated at 50/50, many mistakenly think that knowing all the subtleties of trading their chances will approach 90/10, unfortunately this is not so.
Good indicators are 55/45, at best they will be 65/35, because one transaction is not indicative, it will be necessary to open many transactions and only at the distance in the theory of large numbers the results will approach the mathematical expectation. You will start to guess more often and less often make mistakes, this is the best way to succeed in trading on the crypto exchange market and this is no longer the path of a beginner. You will have to cease to be a beginner and become a professional. Or you can choose another way – not to be a trader. Do not try to predict the movement of a course, but simply buy something that has fundamental reasons for growth, buy something that is inextricably linked with cryptoeconomics. It is known, it grows, grows very violently for a long time, even when local corrections occur, even when markets or individual market sectors collapse locally. Thus, changing the approach to a more fundamental one: portfolio or index, you very often can get rid of those problems that are in trading.

Historically, in a variety of markets: foreign exchange, commodities, securities markets and other proven -traders tend not to overtake the market itself. So, for example, if you invested in all American stocks by not a lot, you would get a better result than you looked for the asset that you want to invest in now, anticipating its price movement in the short/medium term.

Nevertheless, many people try their luck in trading, because it is precisely in times when the cryptocurrency itself does not give such a rapid growth and trading comes to the fore as a market neutral strategy, a strategy that can bring you profit, even when the whole market is in the flat or in the red. After all, trading allows you to earn on the fall and stagnation of the market, not just on its growth.

So I decide to sort out all 6 tools a little, so that the beginner had the opportunity to combine trading with investment.

Good post because same like I receive from my senior, learn the risk, strategy and psychology. Keep out your mind from profit because profit is not the main purpose but growing up capital is the right one. One more thing, never follow signal and believe with your own skill. Even you're never make profit but you'll learn how to protect asset and face market with out fear. Keep up date your post and thank you so much.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

Note that usually about 90% of beginners loose their deposits on the crypto exchange market. And they were instructed before. So the best way is to get a real experience, use a certain trading strategy and always correct own mistakes. But this article is useful, good work.
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

If allowed I want to translate this post, many people will read it and will be useful for anyone who wants to start trading or learn trading. certainly not in this forum, I will post it on my blog.
thank you very much if allowed.
What language did you want to translate to? I published in English, Russian on bitcointalk. It will also be published in the Golos.io when I finish the material. In principle, I do not mind, in the first place I wrote it to help novices in trading.

AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

Here are my tips for newbie traders that are interested in day trading.

Thank you, too. Excellent addition. MACD is an accurate and simple trend oscillator, it fits well for day trading.
About the indicators, I'll write, until the time for everything is missing = (

marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

Coming soon: computer analysis, tools for trading, basics of fundamental analysis and another.
Being beginner, there are so many things which you are completely unaware of and that you don’t know which thing is in your favor. You need not to make a huge investment in the start and that your only focus should be on learning of as many things as you can as this is the only thing which will later help you in so many ways and this is the most important thing you need to have to become successful in trading.

Radhead

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

as the latest practice shows, technical analysis on the crypto-currency market does not work very well. Together with the fundamental analysis, it is possible that it will work
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

If demo trade engine is available, always make sure to use that first. Many different exchanges have different spread limits. A demo trading account would expose you to all those hidden details that an exchange might make ambiguous for an inexperienced user to find.
As it is compulsory for a horse rider to practice what he has learnt in his theoretical lectures, same is the case with bitcoins trader when he is willing to join trading.

He must be learning enough about what and why of trading. Once learnt, he must be allowed in practical field to try whatever he had learnt. So definitely demo trade engines are best in this regard as they give you a computer picture of how everything work.
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

As it is compulsory for a horse rider to practice what he has learnt in his theoretical lectures, same is the case with bitcoins trader when he is willing to join trading.

He must be learning enough about what and why of trading. Once learnt, he must be allowed in practical field to try whatever he had learnt. So definitely demo trade engines are best in this regard as they give you a computer picture of how everything work.
I think it's best to start with investing. Creation of a cryptographic portfolio helps to understand the market itself. In addition, investing helps to discipline itself, which is very important in trade. After 3 months you can start working on the trend on demo account.
This is purely my opinion, because I already have experience in trading another markets.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

Here are a few facts:

Sorry I deleted most of them from the quote but that is because I think this is the main rule that every new trader will need.

If you focus on that #1 you will see you wont have any problems when it comes to trading. You will have this thought of "It is okay, it is called fluctuation".
Every trader have problems when it comes to predicting where the market will go. You cannot just understand it that easily. So better be ready with that instead of making FUD's afterwards when you are losing. Not a good trait when you are a trader. It comes with patience too. Use the order and wait for it to be completed.
santorinii

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

very helpful once the trends in technical analysis
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Thank you for rating. I hope I will add supplements on the topic already next week. There will be a lot of useful stuff.

biba67

Activity: 350
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

I fined interesting and helpfull information in the first post, but i have little experiance in crypto trading and investing in some ICOs and i think, that fundamental analis don't work with cryptomarket. There are another lows in this section.

▰▰▰▰ GLITZKOIN ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ PIONEERING THE DIAMOND BLOCKCHAIN ▰▰▰▰
https://www.glitzkoin.com/
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1170

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

For new people that wish to try trading posts like this one can be very useful. I stated some facts that I like to use myself when explaining trading to people who never tried it. Crypto movement is unpredictable, trading can be dangerous and very risky, but there are ways to lower that risk with using some basics tools and you listed them in nice order. All that is important but I think the most important is to believe in your predictions, in your instinct.
Many times I made good profit just because I had faith. Like you said "3. Cryptocurrency market does not have a transparent information background, no one can be 100% sure of it." Many things are just spam, fud, trolling, its hard to make difference between right or wrong, truth from lie, in all that mess you need to know where to look and to believe in your choice even if many things point in other directions.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Kucoin is one of the many cryptocurrency exchanges available for those in search of a modern and secure platform to trade between cryptocurrencies.
It was founded by a group with a passion for the blockchain who had already built up strong reputations at industry giants, such as GF Securities, Ant Financial, Youling, Jianbang Communication, and iBOX PAY. Kucoin always aims to provide users with a safe and straightforward method of converting their currencies on a state-of-the-art platform.
Why advertise Kucoin here? This and other exchanges already have topics, where everything is discussed and written in detail. I agree with you the criptoexchange is not bad, but so far the volumes are small.

AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

Kucoin is one of the many cryptocurrency exchanges available for those in search of a modern and secure platform to trade between cryptocurrencies.
It was founded by a group with a passion for the blockchain who had already built up strong reputations at industry giants, such as GF Securities, Ant Financial, Youling, Jianbang Communication, and iBOX PAY. Kucoin always aims to provide users with a safe and straightforward method of converting their currencies on a state-of-the-art platform.
very much I already heard from such a new trading platform. I think that after completing the Bounty company in which I participate, I will be able to realize all my capabilities on the most popular trading exchanges. After all, everyone is looking for the best and the best.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Friends, I will update the topic tomorrow! Set of cryptotrade tools.

AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:35:49 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:00:40 PM by AlexZHankok

A set of cryptotrade tools.

I offer a selection of tools that I use myself and can recommend to you. They help to competently manage their portfolio, automate their management, analyze the market and also monitor the current information on the market as a whole.

1. Use crypto portfolio to record profit / loss
https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio/ is a powerful, informative resource that includes ratings of purses, exchanges, plastic cards, mining pools, etc. But for me the main thing is that it has the opportunity to create its own crypto portfolio, for personal or public review.
https://www.blockfolio.com/ application №1 for created your portfolio on Android and iOS. Stores transactions, displays profit / loss relative to the rate at which you purchased the currency. Also you can set notifications for change in the price of the token.
https://getdelta.io/ same thing. But, it is possible to add a commission for transaction and use several portfolios in pro version.

2. Analyze the price movement, watch the volumes.
https://coinmarketcap.com/ is the most popular site for assessing basic information on the market. You can find many data on many existing coins. On the service you can get acquainted with the most significant data about a particular crypto currency: historical price dynamics, market capitalization, price change and the total number of coins on the market, a list of new crypto-currencies on exchanges.
cryptomaps.org service visually shows the movement of the volume of trades on each crypto currency.
https://icorating.com/ a rating agency that conducts independent analytical research, evaluates ICO projects and assigns them a rating.

3. Watch out for projects and upcoming events. Read the latest news.
coinmarketcal.com is a calendar of upcoming events, updates, forks etc. Events and insights are added by the users themselves.
https://www.investing.com/crypto/ I think write about this resource does not make sense, all mens know it. All the latest news and analytic can be found on this resource.

4. You must work with the charts, in trading it is necessary.
https://www.tradingview.com/ technical analysis in one click. There are all the necessary indicators for professional traders. There is a system of notifications and chat. Also has a well organized system of "blogs" of traders, with the possibility of publishing their technical analysis. Such graphics are called "ideas". Users can subscribe to authors of similar "ideas" and use recommendations in further trade.

Sorry for my English. Especially did not check, hastened to add fresh information.  Embarrassed

logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

Here are a few facts:

2. Computer analysis
5. News

I hope that in order for you to start trading in this market, you need to understand the market and the projects you intend to invest. It can be seen that the market is fluctuating continuously and extremely mixed, so the successful trade is extremely difficult, requires you to have good technical analysis skills and can combine the. with market information. From there, design your own specific business plan.
Radhead

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

Guys, what cryptocurrency exchange platform do you recommend to a newcomer? It is desirable that there would be many currency pairs and small commissions. Looked closer to Bittrex, but they have closed registration of new users Embarrassed
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

Guys, what cryptocurrency exchange platform do you recommend to a newcomer? It is desirable that there would be many currency pairs and small commissions. Looked closer to Bittrex, but they have closed registration of new users Embarrassed
At the moment, the undisputed leader is Binance. Also I recommend KuCoin. All the base altcoins you can find on these crypto currency exchangers.

Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

I think it's best to start with investing. Creation of a cryptographic portfolio helps to understand the market itself. In addition, investing helps to discipline itself, which is very important in trade. After 3 months you can start working on the trend on demo account.
This is purely my opinion, because I already have experience in trading another markets.
And prior to all this, I suggest and advice everyone who is coming to or willing to come in this world of bitcoins. Do go through about what you are going to invest in. you must be knowing before coming here that what you are supposed to do and what is your goal. How will you be making things happens to archive your goal. And for all this, basic knowledge about bitcoins is necessary.
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

And prior to all this, I suggest and advice everyone who is coming to or willing to come in this world of bitcoins. Do go through about what you are going to invest in. you must be knowing before coming here that what you are supposed to do and what is your goal. How will you be making things happens to archive your goal. And for all this, basic knowledge about bitcoins is necessary.
I agree with you. It is advisable to start with this:
1. You must understand an technology blockchain;
2. You must believe in these technologies;
3. You must create your first crypto-portfolio for cold investment;
4. You need to understand the dynamics of the market and how it works;
5. And after that you can start to active trading.

Robin77

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

Crypto Trade is a good way to earn money from online. A cryptocurrency exchange is like a stock exchange or like a currency exchange in a foreign airport. You can make a fortune in a moment and lose it in the next whether you trade Bitcoin, another coin, or the GBTC Bitcoin trust.
You need to research for trade and crypto coin. Do it at your own risk.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:02:18 PM

Trading cryptocurrencies can be dangerous for rookies. I advice babypips site to learn the basics of trading before jumping to volatile markets. Cryptos look like different  than stable forex market in terms of pips.
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

A cryptocurrency exchange is like a stock exchange or like a currency exchange in a foreign airport.
Very original comparison Grin
I do not agree only with the fact that this is a lottery or fortune. An analytical approach is needed in everything.

Radhead

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

Trading cryptocurrencies can be dangerous for rookies. I advice babypips site to learn the basics of trading before jumping to volatile markets. Cryptos look like different  than stable forex market in terms of pips.
it's not only different, it's completely unpredictable. That is why I tend to believe that classical technical analysis will not help.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

Yes, of course, before starting cryptocurrency trading, there are some initial knowledge to get. With this you can understand various aspects of crypto trading. Which will be able to play an important role in your subsequent crypto career.
Rogers Andreas Leo

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

Yes, of course, before starting cryptocurrency trading, there are some initial knowledge to get. With this you can understand various aspects of crypto trading. Which will be able to play an important role in your subsequent crypto career.
Crypto Trade is a good way to earn money from online. A cryptocurrency exchange is like a stock exchange or like a currency exchange in a foreign airport. You can make a fortune in a moment and lose it in the next whether you trade Bitcoin, another coin, or the GBTC Bitcoin trust. You need to research for trade and crypto coin. Do it at your own risk.So,with knowledge in hand,we can easilt step into the crypto market with confidence.
AlexZHankok (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

Crypto Trade is a good way to earn money from online. A cryptocurrency exchange is like a stock exchange or like a currency exchange in a foreign airport. You can make a fortune in a moment and lose it in the next whether you trade Bitcoin, another coin, or the GBTC Bitcoin trust. You need to research for trade and crypto coin. Do it at your own risk.So,with knowledge in hand,we can easilt step into the crypto market with confidence.
Why do you copy other people's comments? You must have your own opinion, and not collect LEGO from other people's comments. Huh

AH_Robin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

Try not to begin exchanging without information. Crypto isn't so natural, you have to find out about digital money to an ever increasing extent. A fledgling should begin by picking an organization with a decent notoriety that offers a trade and wallet. you can wind up losing all your cash in a moment in the event that you aren't cautious. So I recommend you begin exchanging with crypto information and must be learn About Crypto.
Crypt2GO

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

Great guide. Thanks for sharing. Hope you could feature out our platform soon which is Cryptocurrencies.Ai. With our free beta platform, users could use our Back-testing Optimization Tool which will be helpful to them as they could realize how much money they could save in losses when they have a model which provides an indicator on when to invest and when to go in a stable coin.
Try the beta platform now. https://beta.cryptocurrencies.ai
Also, join the discussion on our telegram group. https://t.me/CryptocurrenciesAi
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

I agree with you. It is advisable to start with this:
1. You must understand an technology blockchain;
2. You must believe in these technologies;
3. You must create your first crypto-portfolio for cold investment;
4. You need to understand the dynamics of the market and how it works;
5. And after that you can start to active trading.
Its the trick with number 2 that people not aware of it, if you believe in something you believe it will bounce back if you made a wrong trade. For that you need to believe in what you trading with, and sometimes to give it a bit more time to bounce back. The trick with trading is to not be greedy, everything can be learned, but if you are greedy you will wish more and that can ruin you.
About number 3, portfolio is something that everyone should have here. Fill it with coins and tokens and that`s for holding, not trading.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
marinaborny

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:24:52 AM

Being beginner, there are so many things which you are completely unaware of and that you don’t know which thing is in your favor. You need not to make a huge investment in the start and that your only focus should be on learning of as many things as you can as this is the only thing which will later help you in so many ways and this is the most important thing you need to have to become successful in trading.

I'm also a newbie and I appreciate your advice.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

Try not to begin exchanging without information. Crypto isn't so natural, you have to find out about digital money to an ever increasing extent. A fledgling should begin by picking an organization with a decent notoriety that offers a trade and wallet. you can wind up losing all your cash in a moment in the event that you aren't cautious. So I recommend you begin exchanging with crypto information and must be learn About Crypto.
Trading is not a hard thing but as you said it is quite risky,any one can lose their capital at any time so starting with minimum capital to learn about trading can be a good option.And also they need to decide why they are trading and it is suitable only when they do it as job,short term trading is not better to do now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

as the latest practice shows, technical analysis on the crypto-currency market does not work very well. Together with the fundamental analysis, it is possible that it will work
I think technical analysis is work very nicely on stable market. Cause I personally using technical analysis for day trading and mid term trading and without it you can't get success in trading.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

knowledge and experience are very influential in trade, but sometimes analysis is only a way to waste your time. because now price changes are very difficult to predict
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

These figures in the cryptocurrency market should be known to every novice trader. In my opinion, these are basic things.

SwaVeR

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

Here are a few facts:

2. Computer analysis
5. News

Many newbies I’ve known so far doesn’t even take their time to study all these things. All they do is ask how it works, and when they are given brief information, they will just take it like that without digging into the topic and knowing more about it. Trading is not easy but many people don’t know that.
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

Finally found a useful thread that I read and gain some knowledge
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Trading is not a hard thing but as you said it is quite risky,any one can lose their capital at any time so starting with minimum capital to learn about trading can be a good option.And also they need to decide why they are trading and it is suitable only when they do it as job,short term trading is not better to do now.
Right.Trade only with a minimal amount if you're still a beginner in trading.Once you entered into trading,make sure you already know the basics and continue to read articles in trading because in trading,learning is continuous.Even experts still need to keep learning.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

Finally found a useful thread that I read and gain some knowledge
yes after you know everything, you have to be brave enough to try it and don't be afraid to suffer losses. because when trading there are two choices, namely profit or loss. I excuse beginners if they lose because they just came here.
Vitaly2142

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

I can advise you to trade on velvet.exchange, there is a demo, training materials, simplicity and convenience of the interface. For beginners, the platform is perfect
dron880

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

By the way, Velvet.Exchange is quite a good option for trading various digital financial assets, and not just a crypt.
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

Here are a few facts:

2. Computer analysis
5. News

Trading crypto is somehow so hard if you only know that the price will go down. Maybe at Forex is much easier because the prices are not so volatile.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

By the way, Velvet.Exchange is quite a good option for trading various digital financial assets, and not just a crypt.
I am not sure what type of exchange is that but when it comes to crypto exchange the things will get change,most of the people will look for the trading pairs and transaction fee while selecting an exchanges that is the reason Binance gets more reputed in very short term.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

For the beginners of course you need to learn the basic things such as follows:

1. Try to watch this video about trading pal, it may not be a perfect one but it can give you some tips of
    idea about it.
2. Also read this link about the basic aspect in trading https://www.investopedia.com/university/tradingsystems/

Good luck Smiley
elwavespike

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

Informative and thank you for the good tips.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

good analysis is indeed the best main capital to start a crypto currency trading. thank you for this very useful information.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

I believe that fundamental analysis is more instrumental in changing crypto price trends and this is different from other types of trade such as stocks. You must be smart to see all news related to crypto because it is important to create price changes and if you understand well then your profit will easily reach
But I believe fundamental analysis is also more important event for cryptocurrency trading. A fundamental analysis is a study on why a coin was introduced and what are the basic concepts and solutions it will be dealing for. So, fundamental analysis on cryptocurrency is not different from other types of trade markets.

Like any other markets, news are always giving more impact into the price levels and trend of the market. But there were situations where bitcoin markets simply ignored many news. For long term trading or holding, I believe that there will be no need to worry about any kind of news.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

I believe that fundamental analysis is more instrumental in changing crypto price trends and this is different from other types of trade such as stocks. You must be smart to see all news related to crypto because it is important to create price changes and if you understand well then your profit will easily reach
OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:24:01 AM

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.
sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

this is why the Bitcoin forum created for sharing any good information Like this. I'm just a beginner in the cryptocurrency , many mistakes I've made when trading, can be said I never get profit from trading. I need to learn more information how to be a master of trader. i'm grateful to you for sharing this usefull information.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2786
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

But I believe fundamental analysis is also more important event for cryptocurrency trading. A fundamental analysis is a study on why a coin was introduced and what are the basic concepts and solutions it will be dealing for. So, fundamental analysis on cryptocurrency is not different from other types of trade markets.

Like any other markets, news are always giving more impact into the price levels and trend of the market. But there were situations where bitcoin markets simply ignored many news. For long term trading or holding, I believe that there will be no need to worry about any kind of news.
Like impact of news into crypto markets, there are a lot of other factors which are behaving very unique to crypto currency trading. I believe this is the reason why crypto trading is not suitable for all the people and especially beginners in crypto trading must need lots of practice before risking their capital.  Still, I agree there are a lot of people who are making big profits from crypto trading but definitely not in their beginning days itself.

Beginners of crypto trading must start with small capital until they are gaining enough experience on volatility of crypto markets. Making decisions based on the fluctuations of market is more important in crypto trading as per many professional traders' view.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

Like impact of news into crypto markets, there are a lot of other factors which are behaving very unique to crypto currency trading. I believe this is the reason why crypto trading is not suitable for all the people and especially beginners in crypto trading must need lots of practice before risking their capital.  Still, I agree there are a lot of people who are making big profits from crypto trading but definitely not in their beginning days itself.

Beginners of crypto trading must start with small capital until they are gaining enough experience on volatility of crypto markets. Making decisions based on the fluctuations of market is more important in crypto trading as per many professional traders' view.
All professional traders must have started as a beginner. In my experience crypto currency trading is not vastly different from any other trading as we can use all the technical tools in crypto currency trading also. It means we do not need to study any new things just for the reason of entering in crypto currency trading. But, due to high volatility of crypto currency trading we need to be more careful and this must be a very big differences from other trading like stock trading. Sometimes you cannot be relaxed while trading in cryptos as you must need to take decisions based on the volatility of market situations. Being careful will help any beginners to be successful in cryptocurrency trading.

Instead of getting struggle with crypto currency trading, the best to approach for anyone to make profits from crypto market must be going for long term holding rather than looking for trading it. When you opt for holding, you may just get rid of all the big hassles of crypto trading.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

I was a little hesitant when crypto trading was only about market manipulation because I was still convinced that the fundamentals and improvements on the internal side of the coin would have a big impact on increasing the price of coins. all of them have a trend even in crypto, so we only need to know the best trend for us to take the best position in the market for profit purposes

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:20:46 PM

All professional traders must have started as a beginner. In my experience crypto currency trading is not vastly different from any other trading as we can use all the technical tools in crypto currency trading also. It means we do not need to study any new things just for the reason of entering in crypto currency trading. But, due to high volatility of crypto currency trading we need to be more careful and this must be a very big differences from other trading like stock trading. Sometimes you cannot be relaxed while trading in cryptos as you must need to take decisions based on the volatility of market situations. Being careful will help any beginners to be successful in cryptocurrency trading.

Instead of getting struggle with crypto currency trading, the best to approach for anyone to make profits from crypto market must be going for long term holding rather than looking for trading it. When you opt for holding, you may just get rid of all the big hassles of crypto trading.
Yes crypto holding is still the best option especially in this bearish season.Many people have been holding their coins even in a long term until they see a bull run is already happening.Particularly with beginners,trading should not be executed any time.You should also need a right timing for it so you can expect good profits at the end of the day.

Agnatez

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

For beginners cryptocurrency is a complex system of earnings which requires special attention. As a novice, it was difficult for me to start trading coz of high risks, therefore I started with quite small amounts of money
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

For beginners cryptocurrency is a complex system of earnings which requires special attention. As a novice, it was difficult for me to start trading coz of high risks, therefore I started with quite small amounts of money
Trading is a good platform for this scenario so beginners also make decent profit. But they need some guidance of trading then only they will survive in this platform. Most of the investors are know the tricks of crypto But beginners are just analyse the market situation then participate in crypto trading so little hard to choose in altcoin. I am sure all the traders arr gain some profit so it is not a risky platform in current scenario.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████