Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰Lototo.io💰 - 💰 Lototo 💰 Play International Blockchain Lottery💰  (Read 243 times)
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:07:58 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 06:01:40 PM by veranika55

| ★★★ WEBSITE ★★★ |
| ★★★ TELEGRAM ★★★ |

| ★★★ WEBSITE ★★★ |
| ★★★ TELEGRAM ★★★ |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpship

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

WoW! It's cool. Try test this.

Question for organisations: do you planning any free bonuses (aipdrop's for ex)?
Question 2: Do you have referral program?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

The project looks good.I don't have enough time right now to check the algorithm for randomly selecting winners on your main page but as soon as I will,I'll update this thread with my feedback.Maybe you should do a couple of test draws with an example to prove the algorithm works as it's described in the code.
Watching this closely.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

The project looks good.I don't have enough time right now to check the algorithm for randomly selecting winners on your main page but as soon as I will,I'll update this thread with my feedback.Maybe you should do a couple of test draws with an example to prove the algorithm works as it's described in the code.
Watching this closely.

We would be very glad if you contact us and discuss the details of cooperation. Welcome to our website. We hope for the further cooperation and your interest.
lylya75

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

An interesing project. It is a good chance to win the price. And everybody can check the contract.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:57:20 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 10:07:28 AM by veranika55

At this moment our token is traded on the exchange livecoin.net in BTC/LTT and ETH/LTT pairs.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

WoW! It's cool. Try test this.

Question for organisations: do you planning any free bonuses (aipdrop's for ex)?
Question 2: Do you have referral program?

Free distribution of tokens we will play in the chat https://t.me/lototo/12
Join Us. You are wellcome! Smiley
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

It should be here because you are not accepting bitcoin as one of the payment method. Better to move it on Service Announcement (Altcoins) which is the most appropriate board for your project, like the other gambling sites that does not accept bitcoin are located on that board. Unless you are planning to add bitcoin soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

This game is suppose to be attaractive but when I saw that your each round there is no player around. Are you going to have some promotions here to get more players to play each round so on each tier there will be huge reward for the winners instead of having small amount that can be won. And about the payment as well, are you going to include bitcoin payout? There is no site that do not offer some bitcoin as their payment
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

This game is suppose to be attaractive but when I saw that your each round there is no player around. Are you going to have some promotions here to get more players to play each round so on each tier there will be huge reward for the winners instead of having small amount that can be won. And about the payment as well, are you going to include bitcoin payout? There is no site that do not offer some bitcoin as their payment

1) Yes, we are planing to have an airdrop and bounty
2) There is no jackpot at the moment, but we are working on it
3) Bitcoin will not be, but there will be a large selection of exchanges
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:26:43 AM

How can you add some jackpot on lottery game? Is that not suppose to be jackpot already to win that huge amount if there is many people joined? Unless there is small players then jackpot must be done

And if you are not going to implemented btc on your payment withdrawal or any bitcoin related then you should have at least few other crypto which is people can choose on which coin they want to play with
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

How can you add some jackpot on lottery game? Is that not suppose to be jackpot already to win that huge amount if there is many people joined? Unless there is small players then jackpot must be done

And if you are not going to implemented btc on your payment withdrawal or any bitcoin related then you should have at least few other crypto which is people can choose on which coin they want to play with

At the moment there is no jackpot, but most likely it will be formed from a weekly funds.
We will not add more cryptocurrencies, we will develop your token
zarad0

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

An interesting loto. Looks good. And it is good that the token is listed on cryptocurrency exchange. Will you add new exchanges?
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

An interesting loto. Looks good. And it is good that the token is listed on cryptocurrency exchange. Will you add new exchanges?

We will. Negotiations are undertaken with the exchanges. Once the information about the new listings will appear it will be promptly updated in this thread.
Luxo42

Activity: 126
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

Watching this closely.
The choice of winners is flawed. It uses a timestamp. Therefore, the miner who generates the block with the winner's choice transaction may always win.
I do not recommend to taking part in this lottery.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

Watching this closely.
The choice of winners is flawed. It uses a timestamp. Therefore, the miner who generates the block with the winner's choice transaction may always win.

If even the entire network is captured by one miner, then nothing will happen, since randomness in addition to the time of the block gives a hash function Keccak
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:57:48 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 06:15:57 PM by veranika55

Has anyone won this already

It is available on the website a section LOTTERY DRAW HISTORY
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

At the moment there is no jackpot, but most likely it will be formed from a weekly funds.
We will not add more cryptocurrencies, we will develop your token

Where will you get your weekly fund if there is only less people with it? You must need to have some bankroll to support the jackpot if you are going to have this feature added. What is this token about? Are you saying you are going to start an ICO? I will follow your thread and will see how this thinga going on and hope that there will be winners later on
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

Where will you get your weekly fund if there is only less people with it? You must need to have some bankroll to support the jackpot if you are going to have this feature added. What is this token about? Are you saying you are going to start an ICO? I will follow your thread and will see how this thinga going on and hope that there will be winners later on

1) Bankroll will give the developers of the Lototo (jackpot while in the plans)
2) the Token is the internal currency of the lottery. The token is already trading in exchange, the number of exchanges will grow
3) there will be No ICO
4) we are ready to give you tokens for playing and testing the interface (ask for tokens through the contract form or by telegram)
Luxo42

Activity: 126
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

Watching this closely.

If even the entire network is captured by one miner, then nothing will happen, since randomness in addition to the time of the block gives a hash function Keccak
Hash function Keccak gives hash. Hash function doesn't give randomness. Miner will set up such a timestamp of the block that your transaction selectWinner50() in that block will choose a miner's lottery ticket.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: