Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram Unbanned  (Read 508 times)
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

Hello

good day!

This is my first time posting a thread in this forum and i hope its fine, Im very nervous to get kick here so if this is not allowed you can just delete it. I wanna ask how can i remove the ban restriction or limitation in telegram. Im sorrry if my question is so basic but i wanna know some technique or actions that i can do,  to dodge this "ban" restriction in my telegram.

you have sent an unwanted links to other group, so you have to wait for like few weeks for the bot to unblock you, but i m sure you have scam a particular room of group so they now reported to the bot.
so just hold for somedays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DerekGT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

Just change a number and make a new account.
Your work would be lost in this case.
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:38:35 AM

"As soon as Telegram is blocked, Russian officials' correspondence, their communications with friends and family and other sensitive data via WhatsApp or Viber will move to Apple's iCloud or Google Drive cloud computing services in America," Durov wrote in local social media VKontakte.
Telegram is a cloud computing based messaging application that has an encryption system and allows its users to delete messages with a timer. In addition to two-way communication, Telegram also allows one-way communication through bots.
jheipee19 (OP)

Activity: 337

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

If you were banned by a bot, chat with that bot! lol. For example, i got banned by "Spam Info Bot", so it said i would be lifted after 14 days, but after that time still nothing happen. I chatted again, choose "This is a mistake" then send your reason for that bot, a people who created it will revise for you  Grin Good luck

Spam ref link has been shared in some of the sites. That will take out of the group bro. Recently I have seen my friend webby faced this issue on the telegram group we both together in that.
Please unistall the telegram from your desktop or mobile then again go to install it back.
After that ask your friend I mean admin to share the joining link of the concern group. Then it is possible to join that concern group.
thanks! i will give it a try.. i will keep you posted. Smiley
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:15:05 AM

Actually do not need to be deleted because through Telegram we can get information about the bounty and bounty that will appear I also follow a lot of grub in Telegram and it proved saua get recommendations bounty of the group the key is to understand English because all in it it uses english
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

I think the telegram is definitely not going to be banned. People who communicate through telegrams will be more easily connected. Language is mainly used in English, people can make friends around the world. Use telegram extremely convenient. Just enter your phone number and sign up!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

There is nothing to do besides talking about your ban with group admin, if you were banned exactly in a channel or public group. BUT if you were banned due to your spam messages or because someone you chat with didn't like your behaviour and pressed button "spam" or somehow reported to moderators, there is one option you can do:

Search @SpamBot in your telegram, press start and then you will be notified what was the reason of your restriction. Also they provide information according to your case and show exact date when your ban will be removed.

All these actions can be applied just in case you can't sen how long I can'td messages to other people, excluding your contact list
Thanks, I never heard about this bot and now I know , when my ban expires. I hope topic starter also found a solution, but in any case you can change your sim card
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

I didn't know of the SpamBot. Now I know this. I have a friend who is experiencing this ban/restriction and needed solution.
I will encourage him tp try this.
Mezounbanned

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

Hi I have right now the same problem. I tried to use the spambot of telegram. I was shortly unbanned but then i was banned again. The pitty thing is that i did not send any messages. I now wrote also to twitter telegram support. Pleases let me know if find any solution.
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

Yeah this happened to me as well unfortunately. Don't know the reason though. I tried to contact support but no serious response from them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: