Author Topic: s9  (Read 122 times)
samosamo (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

Hello,

I have 60 pcs S9 miners.
Some times some S9 have error with HB "xxxxx" , and ussaly send to reparier to china.

Two weeks ago i have same problem with one of miner. But befor i have send to china, i put on other miner ( who work normaly) this 3 HB  and was suprise that now all 3 HB  work. So i put gain back on error minet this 3 HB and again show all "xxxxx". So i figured out that problem was not with HB . So on stock i have 2 controal board new one and i put on this error miners and miners not work not because " xxxx" but because too low tempreture of chips.

So i change 2-3 difrent firmaware and same problem.

Now i asking if anyboday could tell me to solve this problem. Because my HB are ok, but on this miners not runing with old controal borad ( because "xxxx") and also new controal board ( because low temperature) . I dont want send back complete miners to chine, because they need 3-4 months to send back to me.

best regards

P.S. : I apoligized for my bad english Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SGMPhil

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

01010011 01000111 01001101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:15:24 PM

You might want to purchase a couple of spare controller boards - they are not expensive.

The Sergeant Major

3KHzidSnPjzrzM4HPetpWaFR4J8FVUdbmj
ccgllc
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Math doesn't care what you believe.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

You might want to purchase a couple of spare controller boards - they are not expensive.

He stated he had a spare controller and tried that, but the problem returned...

Samosamo - did you move controller cables with the controller, or did you use the ones with both test?  Did you use the same power supply each time?

Mined for a living since 2017.  Dabbled for years before that.
Linux admin since 0.96 kernel and Slackware distributions on (4) floppies...
pantalyra

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

I have a fairly good sized farm here. I had everything wired up properly on my end for all my miners and was having a similar problem with a new batch I ordered. Was bashing my head against the wall for over a month going back and fourth with parts and RMA. When i got them back I had the same problem as before...

Long story short, it turned out I was just crossing the threshold of what the cities powerline/transformer could provide. It might be worth looking into.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: