Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what happening to BTC  (Read 1934 times)
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:26:32 AM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes

Before i really thought it was corrections but now after some latest news like MT.Gox in which just revealed that they sold huge Bitcoins in which it really affect the market price https://cointelegraph.com/news/effects-of-mt-gox-trustees-400-mln-sale-on-bitcoin-market. This makes me believed that the real reason of the dip is the influence of big whales to manipulate the markets and their bankrupt reason is just to hide the truth.

Mt Gox seller really made everything more bearish for crypto market. I read on thread that he will not be able to sell his bitcoins till September. 400 mln is big amount and i am not sure how he is so successfully selling his holdings on exchanges without any hassle.. Let's wait for more news and i hope this time news will turn market's colour to green.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

That could be Because too much of yesterday's price increase in 2017, and this will take too long to return, and everything will recover in time.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:32:01 AM

I see bitcoin prices going back up in the next few months and I have some bitcoin to hold back, and this I do to get big profits.
Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

It's true I think the yesterday's rise may be too high to make it hard to get back, but I think the price will also go up for the next few months at a higher price.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:39:37 AM

The price now is going down simply because of bad news. The correction has already happened earlier this year. This is not a correction anymore. Many entities are after bitcoin now. And more people are trying to ride with this in order to pull down the price of bitcoin. I think most of the whales are reaponsible for this in order to buy bitcoin at a very low price. By the time bitcoin grows then their money will grow with it. This is not new. This has happened so many times before.

BULLSHIT, PRICES GO DOWN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SELLING. PERIOD. Bitcoin is backed by nothing but trust, and it is fiat money. For it to have any value everyone has to agree, if people hodl and do not use it, but sell for profit the trust is zero and its value is zero.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

It's true I think the yesterday's rise may be too high to make it hard to get back, but I think the price will also go up for the next few months at a higher price.

or not.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:44:20 AM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes
2017 was really a huge break out not only fir bitcoin but for other altcoins too. and what we experiencing now probably a cotinuous correction from the quick run up of bitcoin last year. but i notice once bitcoin goes to its msjor support of 7-8k it can easily recover its price. I do hope this will over in the shirt period of time so we can see profit to our investment
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

That could be Because too much of yesterday's price increase in 2017, and this will take too long to return, and everything will recover in time.
We may stop looking for a while at the prices highest point last year because this mostly happens the comparisons of the performance last year and today. We may think of really the biggest corrections for more months now that bitcoin prices were really difficult to recover. So this time, we may hold and for me it will slowly can recover.
Kunle1christ2

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:51:52 AM

Well I believe after the correction there is going to be another long time rise. I believe this rise would begin soon Cheesy
vhhjhju

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

If you are in it for the long haul then stop looking at it's current price and think of Bitcoin's value to you rather than it's price. Especially if you are holding. The current price is irrelevant and as long as you have faith in Bitcoin and know how the economy works then it's current price does not matter to you.
I have always thought that if you are investing in Bitcoin for a long period of time, then the short-term prices do not need to worry too much, because the market adjustment will make Bitcoin prices rise and fall, which is the significance of the market.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes

the cause of the falling bitcoin price maybe the whales owner sell their bitcoin, or dump it.
if that happened, what we can do as a holders is just keep holding, so the bitcoin price won't go worse.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

i think the correction time should be done in last February, the price was hit around $6k.
there must be another that causing bitcoin price falling. Maybe some huge holder dump their coins ?

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

I'm very much in favor of this point of view, but the recent market has made me feel a bit strange, because bitcoin's decline does not always fall, and occasionally it will rebound upwards, but it will be immediately suppressed, as if someone is constantly pressing on Bitcoin. price.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 619

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

We may stop looking for a while at the prices highest point last year because this mostly happens the comparisons of the performance last year and today. We may think of really the biggest corrections for more months now that bitcoin prices were really difficult to recover. So this time, we may hold and for me it will slowly can recover.
Exactly at first we may ever have to see for that this kind of proce really hard to recover but we all believe tha sooner or later there is some possibility that it may will.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
adrianbox

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

Yes Bitcoin is already correcting and also the demand of other coins is not going up. Smiley
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Some years of Western countries’ super money sent people to lose confidence in real money. In recent years, bitcoin has formed a considerable market size and public opinion influence. Until now, Bitcoin has not been banned by a certain country or a few countries to make it disappear. It will be a monetary attempt.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

Prices that fluctuates from time to time are very easily influenced by many things., it's a bit difficult to predict, but it seems at this time as far as I know as many news that weaken the price movement due there are many people who're affected by a certain news. And also due of the many scams in cryptos, this could be some people are stay away and leave.

But anyway I'm still sure., everything it's gonna be ok and it's still a high chance to be recovering.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

If you are in it for the long haul then stop looking at it's current price and think of Bitcoin's value to you rather than it's price. Especially if you are holding. The current price is irrelevant and as long as you have faith in Bitcoin and know how the economy works then it's current price does not matter to you.

You have a point there. If you really trust bitcoin. Hold on a little longer I think this kind of situation is normal to us users or investors of bitcoins, As for me I already loosed more than 250$ because of the more downs of Bitcoin this week, But still I bravely still hold bitcoin and hoping to see it rises again.

colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

for me the two are the cause but what I believe I'd that the price will increase in times coming when we will realize the value of it again
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2160

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

You have a point there. If you really trust bitcoin. Hold on a little longer I think this kind of situation is normal to us users or investors of bitcoins, As for me I already loosed more than 250$ because of the more downs of Bitcoin this week, But still I bravely still hold bitcoin and hoping to see it rises again.
What will you do if the price of Bitcoin will go down and your looses will be increased? The global crypto exchange market is played by the rich "whales" and the venture funds, who like a volatility, therefore you better to catch some "upstream wave" to get profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: