Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what happening to BTC  (Read 1940 times)
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

This price now is definitely some type of price correction given how much the market seemed to crash over the last couple of months. There will be an increase in price but I'm guessing it will be more of a slow but steady type of growth instead of an exponential growth in a short time like we saw at the beginning of the year.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

in Bitcoin only one thing happening the whales are sucking us they are hunting and we are little fishes and whales are eating small fishes
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

indeed the spike in the last year is very sharp, all this causes the investors to complain. But all this is only a temporary price, I think the price will experience a surge at the end of the year, even the price will exceed from last year.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes

Or there was some peoples with a large amount of bitcoins, dumping their coin in the market after they bought from last year.
The whales can control market by making peoples do panic selling. What we can do is never follow their movement. Just dont sell our coins when the price is dump.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:18:18 AM

As far as bitcoin is concern, bitcoin price is so low and this is not a good thing. I don't think the fall in bitcoin value is due to high prices as at last year, however it might be due to a low demand in accounting for the current price of bitcoin. I am sure with time, bitcoin will soon recover.
Chrissanth5524

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Bitcoin is down as the market is adjusting prices to stabilize and grow. I hope the price will start to recover from this month and we will see a high price all time in this year.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes

Seems like your prediction was wrong, cryptocurrency market even was going to the lower point. In March, Bitcoin price was still good, but currently it is bad, stuck at around $6000++ in the market. Maybe it was because some kind of manipulation price in cryptocurrency market ?
RoyEvan

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:14:42 AM

Most people are trying to predict what will be bitcoin in the future, but, as people we always attend to be optimistic, so we are hoping for a correction. Time is going to tell everything, just wait and work
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

Bitcoin prices are have now starting to increase and we will soon see this nightmare coming to an end. yes this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and some other coins at the end of this year. because in next year a big profit awaits you.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:18:32 AM

Bitcoin prices are have now starting to increase and we will soon see this nightmare coming to an end. yes this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and some other coins at the end of this year. because in next year a big profit awaits you.
but the current price increase cannot be said to be significant, because basically the price still remains at the price of $ 6500. yeah, but this is a pretty good thing. but, I still wait for a significant price increase.
Batuta

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:25:56 AM

In my own understanding, people that are new with bitcoin does not yet very familiar of bitcoin's price value fluctuation and most likely people think that bitcoin's price had reached nearly almost $20K last year and could perhaps recurr within sometime of this year. I think bitcoin is in the adjustment period where it is now and currently moving upwards going to reach $8.6K as of this writing. It is still a good time to buy BTC where it is now recovering and hold it for a longer time to see the growth in your profit.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

prices rose too much in the past year is not a benchmark for making bitcoin fall today. the main factor is the demands on bitcoin itself, which means me, you, all of us, and investors. if you make a big sale, then it is followed by a FUD that makes other people panic and panic sell, then the price will certainly fall too. what will happen and what will make it rise again? that is by increasing the demands of bitcoin, which means making a purchase to bitcoin to increase its market cap.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

All I know is that Bitcoin will bounce back like before and continue to climb. I prefer bitcoin to climb up slowly so the altcoin can catch up with bitcoin and have an organic growth rather than a pump and dump scenario.
BillyBee

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

If you are a long-term investor, do not look at the current price. I think this adjustment will last until mid-summer. Currently, this price is certainly some kind of price adjustment that shows the market seems to have collapsed in the past few months. In Bitcoin there is only one thing that happens in the whales that are smoking us. Hunting and we are small fish and whales are eating small fish
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

Undoubtedly, most people continue to define the value of bitcoin in terms of its fiat price, as if in fact the price of a currency as devalued as the dollar was an important reference to define the true value of bitcoin and its underlying technology.

So let's stop with false speculations and continue to promote the use of bitcoin as a truly functional and superior alternative to all current fiat currencies.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

The price that bitcoin holds now is very adequate and as we see very stable. To rise or fall needs a serious causes and conditions. In December last year they were and people who know the inner kitchen got a great bonus for the new year. This year we do not expect such a thing, but at the beginning of the next - very likely. Shop now.
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

what do I accept is that the expansion in cost on December was so unforeseen and was not a solid ascent so the market saw a revision which kept going excessively and has its swing to rise once more.
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

This price now is definitely some type of price correction given how much the market seemed to crash over the last couple of months. There will be an increase in price but I'm guessing it will be more of a slow but steady type of growth instead of an exponential growth in a short time like we saw at the beginning of the year.
Correction of bitcoin prices has occurred, and now the price is in the range of USD 3,500. It might have an impact on the sluggishness of bitcoin trading after last year reached the highest price in the history of bitcoin, almost USD 20,000. But the prices currently formed are fundamentally stronger and more rational than the very high price of bitcoin.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

I will go with the first option that the price was so much high last year and there is a breather around this year for correction. The price  is so bad that out of panic many crypto holders have lost so much money especially this last quarter of the year. Incidentially pricess were expected to go up as the case in the past years where there will always be increse in price by the last quarter of the year.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

what is happening to bitcoin now is something that happens normally to every other thing, time comes when price goes very high and time comes when it drops. It is not a new thing, bitcoin is just facing one of those times where value goes down as as it faced a high price value last year. hodl your coins

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: