Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin survive?  (Read 896 times)
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

It's always been a question that's playing in the minds of people of what is really the future of bitcoin. Since we don't really know what exactly will happen in the future, let's just base our prediction by looking at bitcoin's graph since it was launched. Pretty convincing to me that bitcoin has really a very good future.
Yes I also have argued that the same that is always be questions in mind, and it seems indeed bitcoin will have a good future because of demand bitcoin always a lot and growing from time to time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

It's always been a question that's playing in the minds of people of what is really the future of bitcoin. Since we don't really know what exactly will happen in the future, let's just base our prediction by looking at bitcoin's graph since it was launched. Pretty convincing to me that bitcoin has really a very good future.
Yes I also have argued that the same that is always be questions in mind, and it seems indeed bitcoin will have a good future because of demand bitcoin always a lot and growing from time to time
Since the launch of Bitcoin has passed a lot of time, and to judge only on this about the success of crypto currency is impossible. But nevertheless it is very significant that Bitcoin from the very beginning had a price of a few cents, And today we already saw what Bitcoin is capable of, which reached at the maximum prices of 20,000 dollars.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Since the launch of Bitcoin has passed a lot of time, and to judge only on this about the success of crypto currency is impossible. But nevertheless it is very significant that Bitcoin from the very beginning had a price of a few cents, And today we already saw what Bitcoin is capable of, which reached at the maximum prices of 20,000 dollars.
Bitcoin is not reaching the price down to $1k so it is still at its stable price, so no worries too much about it, everything will be fine at the end of the year, we will all again amaze what it would have in the coming months and the increase of the price will start this month so keep your faith.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

I agree to that Sir. As long as bitcoin price will not go down that much and will start again at ground zero, then it will surely survive and we're still on the race. We'll just keep the faith and strongly believed that something good might happen and then a lot of money lies ahead of us.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

So much and turn around the "bad" news that hit bitcoin some last time. Will bitcoin survive such a situation?

Or bitcoin just being a 'mtgox' debris a second time?

I am personally still very confident if bitcoin can reach a reasonable price by the end of this year. Even more fantastic in the next year.

You have another opinion, please share your opinion about bitcoin for the end of this year. Will it survive?
Bitcoin will survive and it's proven even it's so many gud news or many problem we face in bitcoin i know and I believe that bitcoin will survive all of this it's not the end of the world we can do anything to make bitcoin survive some situation.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

It has, that is why it is being tested by many organizations its liability for soon when technologies progress more , bitcoin and crypto for sure will be part of it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

Bitcoin for now still doesn't have a fixed value and keeps changing from time to time. And I agree with you that this crypto will really give us a good future because many of us are already been blessed by its volatility. I mean those who invest it long time ago are now being gained huge amount of profit. So, I believed that Bitcoin will never be gone and will always continue to grow its popularity and probably will rule the market industry.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

Of course bitcoin will survive all over the world in future. 70 percent of the people know the bitcoin. Bitcoin would be discussed in media itself. It gives more job opportunities to many people. Many people are now ready to invest in bitcoin. It saves many people lives. The price of bitcoin is in decrease level but this drop is for some time only. Soon bitcoin will come up again with massive growth. So no one can stop the growth of bitcoin.
In short, bitcoin has brought revolution in the world and people are supporting it as much as they can. People are in favor of declaring bitcoin legal in every country so that they can easily deal in bitcoin wherever they want. It is a fact that for many jobless people, bitcoin served as blessing and brought a new method of earning money simply by staying at home. People are supporting bitcoin at maximum.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
omar bakrie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

I think Bitcoin will be able to survive anytime. Because it has been proven to date, Bitcoin still can survive even though the price can go down many times from the end of 2017 yesterday. Despite a lot of bad news about Bitcoin but as long as Bitcoin users are still very much sure Bitcoin will still be able to maintain it. As long as the internet is there that long Bitcoin can survive. This is just my opinion.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:23:29 AM

this year is a tough year for bitcoin because bitcoin prices continue to fall and make investors lose half of their assets, I just hope bitcoin will survive and will bring good news and will give profit

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

Why wouldn’t it survive? Bitcoin has been here, long before we registered to this forum so basically this coin is strong and sturdy; it may have some ups and downs but more of downs ever since the year started but I’m sure it will soon recover before we know it.
I do not have any kind of doubt that bitcoin is going to be here for a very long time, however others are not so sure and the reason for that is that every day new coins are emerging and appearing in the market and while we know that most of those coins are not going to survive long enough to become a threat to bitcoin there is a small percentage of those coins that will become important in the future and that is why people keep doubting if bitcoin is going to remain at the top of the market cap.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

Why wouldn’t it survive? Bitcoin has been here, long before we registered to this forum so basically this coin is strong and sturdy; it may have some ups and downs but more of downs ever since the year started but I’m sure it will soon recover before we know it.
I do not have any kind of doubt that bitcoin is going to be here for a very long time, however others are not so sure and the reason for that is that every day new coins are emerging and appearing in the market and while we know that most of those coins are not going to survive long enough to become a threat to bitcoin there is a small percentage of those coins that will become important in the future and that is why people keep doubting if bitcoin is going to remain at the top of the market cap.

Right, bitcoin or crypto will stay here for long no matter what attacks they throw at them. The only problem is that sometimes we lost faith because its so discouraging to see the current predicament that we are in.

We didn't expect that the price will still go increase and even tops at $50K, however, its extremely volatile that's why the price plummeted to $6K-$7K as of today. But it doesn't mean that it will die because of that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

So much and turn around the "bad" news that hit bitcoin some last time. Will bitcoin survive such a situation?

I am personally still very confident if bitcoin can reach a reasonable price by the end of this year. Even more fantastic in the next year.

You have another opinion, please share your opinion about bitcoin for the end of this year. Will it survive?
Definitely dude bitcoin will survive trust me Cool. That will going to happen by the last quarter of the year.  And maybe it will break it's all time high. Because for me i think holidays season has a big effect on it  Cool. Have faith and be wealthy tomorrow  Cool.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:01:33 AM

Definitely dude bitcoin will survive trust me Cool. That will going to happen by the last quarter of the year.  And maybe it will break it's all time high. Because for me i think holidays season has a big effect on it  Cool. Have faith and be wealthy tomorrow  Cool.

of course, bitcoin will survive in the 2018 and it will grow more than we can expect besides bitcoin can attract more people and more investor at the same time to buy bitcoin and hold it. don't lose faith in bitcoin and still believe that bitcoin will rise again is the only things that we need right now. I think this is our chance to collect as much bitcoin as we can by doing many things that could give us more bitcoin so when the price is going to go up, we can have much money and we can be a rich person.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

I guess that even the worst pessimists know that Bitcoin will survive. I see the market will finally go up, and Bitcoin (plus altcoins) will be gaining steadily.
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

of course, bitcoin will survive in the 2018 and it will grow more than we can expect besides bitcoin can attract more people and more investor at the same time to buy bitcoin and hold it. don't lose faith in bitcoin and still believe that bitcoin will rise again is the only things that we need right now. I think this is our chance to collect as much bitcoin as we can by doing many things that could give us more bitcoin so when the price is going to go up, we can have much money and we can be a rich person.
It might survive in the future. I guess bitcoin needs to chill for some time just like people do. Resting for a little bit doesn't need to be a life time for it needs to regain or return its energy that has been lost. That is what's happening to bitcoin right now and the only chances that we can do right now is to wait with accordance to the value of it. Of course, it will bounce back but others are just too excited to dump or sell quickly without any idea that it will strongly affect the value from time to time.
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

I guess that even the worst pessimists know that Bitcoin will survive. I see the market will finally go up, and Bitcoin (plus altcoins) will be gaining steadily.
if you read a lot of topics on bitcointalk, then there are not so many of these optimists regarding the prospects for Bitcoin. If the popularity grew, then the demand for Bitcoin would be much greater. And consequently the market would not fall to such an extent.

]
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

I believe bitcoin prices will soon rise again, bitcoin prices always go up and down and so far bitcoin can always survive so bitcoin will definitely be able to survive and will soon recover so it will be a profitable coin
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

I'm very optimistic of Bitcoin's survival. It has been a long journey for Bitcoin considering the rapid growth and decrease in prices overtime, however I'm very confident that for the many who adopted and are enthusiastic of Bitcoin will never loose interest. Besides Bitcoin is still attracting new investors and traders, together with new developments to sustain and enhance its technology.

Me, too. I do not understand these people, who are starting to panic and sell their Bitcoins. OK, this is surely their personal business, but I will not do it now.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

I'm very optimistic of Bitcoin's survival. It has been a long journey for Bitcoin considering the rapid growth and decrease in prices overtime, however I'm very confident that for the many who adopted and are enthusiastic of Bitcoin will never loose interest. Besides Bitcoin is still attracting new investors and traders, together with new developments to sustain and enhance its technology.

Me, too. I do not understand these people, who are starting to panic and sell their Bitcoins. OK, this is surely their personal business, but I will not do it now.
Today I have quite a lot of offers to sell bitcoin on the market, but nevertheless nobody wants to buy such quantities. But this is a very suitable time for investment. But that nemesis market does not have an excitement, which we could assume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: