Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin survive?  (Read 895 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

I'm very optimistic of Bitcoin's survival. It has been a long journey for Bitcoin considering the rapid growth and decrease in prices overtime, however I'm very confident that for the many who adopted and are enthusiastic of Bitcoin will never loose interest. Besides Bitcoin is still attracting new investors and traders, together with new developments to sustain and enhance its technology.

Me, too. I do not understand these people, who are starting to panic and sell their Bitcoins. OK, this is surely their personal business, but I will not do it now.
Today I have quite a lot of offers to sell bitcoin on the market, but nevertheless nobody wants to buy such quantities. But this is a very suitable time for investment. But that nemesis market does not have an excitement, which we could assume.
Of course bitcoin will survive, with bitcoin growing and good bitcoin development in any case, there is no good reason to be a panic selling, because after all bitcoin is a very valuable asset in the future that we must maintain from now on.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

I guess that even the worst pessimists know that Bitcoin will survive. I see the market will finally go up, and Bitcoin (plus altcoins) will be gaining steadily.
if you read a lot of topics on bitcointalk, then there are not so many of these optimists regarding the prospects for Bitcoin. If the popularity grew, then the demand for Bitcoin would be much greater. And consequently the market would not fall to such an extent.
What it happens is that some people in the forum change their opinion depending on how the market is moving, if bitcoin is not moving much they say that bitcoin is stagnant, if the price is skyrocketing they begin to predict that bitcoin is going to change the world in just a few months but if the price crashes like it did in the last months then they proclaim you need to sell your coins and that bitcoin is dead, but do not listen to them form your own opinion and stick with it.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

Bitcoin will surely survive this situtaion.Bitcoin is known for it's volatile nature so these rise and drops are quite common in case of Bitcoin.No doubt the price has not rose that much from quite a long time but this does not means that Bitcoin is dead.Bitcoin has the capability of rising from such drops and it has always done so.Without any doubt Bitcoin will surely rise from this drop very soon and will reach to a new all time high value. So have faith in Bitcoin and keep on investing in it.You will surely earn huge profits in future.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

Bitcoin will surely survive this situtaion.Bitcoin is known for it's volatile nature so these rise and drops are quite common in case of Bitcoin.No doubt the price has not rose that much from quite a long time but this does not means that Bitcoin is dead.Bitcoin has the capability of rising from such drops and it has always done so.Without any doubt Bitcoin will surely rise from this drop very soon and will reach to a new all time high value. So have faith in Bitcoin and keep on investing in it.You will surely earn huge profits in future.
The main thing that all means were not at the same time in Bitcoin. The fact is that such investments still have a huge risk and you need to be reinsured so that your investments are in other coins, not just Bitcoin.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

So much and turn around the "bad" news that hit bitcoin some last time. Will bitcoin survive such a situation?

Or bitcoin just being a 'mtgox' debris a second time?

I am personally still very confident if bitcoin can reach a reasonable price by the end of this year. Even more fantastic in the next year.

You have another opinion, please share your opinion about bitcoin for the end of this year. Will it survive?

Bad things that happens to bitcoin are just nothing. Just be confident that this technology couldn't just be forgotten easily. The financial institutions can't even deny that it's going to help us so quit that emotion and be positive.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

So much and turn around the "bad" news that hit bitcoin some last time. Will bitcoin survive such a situation?

I am personally still very confident if bitcoin can reach a reasonable price by the end of this year. Even more fantastic in the next year.

You have another opinion, please share your opinion about bitcoin for the end of this year. Will it survive?

Bad things that happens to bitcoin are just nothing. Just be confident that this technology couldn't just be forgotten easily. The financial institutions can't even deny that it's going to help us so quit that emotion and be positive.
despite the indicators of financial instability of the market, there are still quite a lot of situations in the world that can influence pricing of the crypto currency. But one of the first moments, this is a huge amount of Bitcoin in the market, which greatly covers the demand.

HELLO EVERYONE.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

May be it can face some problems in it early stages but still i do not that it is going to quit, in fact blockchain is the need of the day and its importance and its application will continue increasing for a long long time. Therefore i think that bitcoin is one of the most strongest online currency and it will remain for a long long time and will continue becoming more stronger because of the increasing use of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

Bitcoin has long been resisted by various media in some countries that I know, but after that resistance passed bitcoin still survive even continue to grow well at the price. So I do not think there's anything to worry about with so many against bitcoin, bitcoin will survive and I'm sure.
EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

Yes bitcoin will survive not in a short time.But it can take a long time however it will be survived.Because we should know from very first when there is no hope for bitcoin to survive too much but bitcoin did it.However, nowadays we can see it's too much better than the first and in near future and it's high demand will make to survive.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

I totally believe that we will be experiencing some good move in the market very soon. If we can at least even hover past this major resistances and settle in at $10000, that would be a very good one for bitcoin.
This is good we have more users who believes in bitcoin because until this day I am into the moment that bitcoin can survive. A clear view it will explode the value we cannot say when so I anytime I think btc will touch $10k.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

Bitcoin is not truly at risk, it is true that lately there have been many negative news surrounding bitcoin but I think that is just natural, governments got very worried when they saw that bitcoin got so big all of a sudden, they thought that they had bitcoin beat and now they are realizing that bitcoin is way bigger than anything that they imagined but even with all of those regulations and with the media trying as hard as possible to scare people away from bitcoin they will be unsuccessful because there is no way to stop a currency like bitcoin because it's fundamentals are incredibly strong.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

I do not dare make sure, bitcoin can survive if there's still a demand for bitcoin, and if nobody believes bitcoin and there will be no demand for bitcoin, then bitcoin will not last. And if we look at bitcoin today is the strongest and most popular crypto coin then it will make bitcoin more likely to survive in the future.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

I dont think we need to talk about surviving there is  no problem crashs are normal proces and bad or good news too ,so BTC and cryptoes are future of us just wait and will see that.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

Off course he will survivee maan , i mean , can he actually die ? He has a great potentional , its  not posible for him to not survive , at least not now or a few years from now . Bitcoin could beat his hight score and reach more then 20k$.  If peope will continue to invest in bitcoin he will never die.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

I think bitcoin will survive in the long run. Bitcoin is the most crypto coin in the search, although the bitcoin price drops it will make a lot of people make an opportunity to buy bitcoin and with so much demand for bitcoin it will make the bitcoin price rise again. I do not doubt the bitcoin will last very long, but I doubt the bitcoin will die.

EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and the investor are attracted by the BTC more because of its high demand in market due to which people are more attracted toward it. As we know if the investment increases the share or value are also increasing and it gives more and more benefit to their investors so it will survive.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

I dont think we need to talk about surviving there is  no problem crashs are normal proces and bad or good news too ,so BTC and cryptoes are future of us just wait and will see that.
Exactly! We can't really tell what's the future of bitcoin since as a nature of life and other things are inevitable. But I think we can do something to uphold and do our part for its survival. Bitcoin is valuable and profitable, it has influenced many lives, it gives huge returns, and other tremendous contribution around the world specially for those who acknowledged and have truly experienced its essence. What we need is to be strong, united and hopeful. If we spread this spirit of strength, firmness of unity and importance of hope, we can bravely face any challenges and will survive. At the same time, positivity and patience must not be neglicted to achieve peace and success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: