Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Bitcoin Investors than Stock Traders  (Read 173 times)
Cech (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:37:06 PM

Is it True That There Will Be More Bitcoin Investors Than Stock Traders? https://www.darkwebguide.net/stock-traders-in-indonesia/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:13:20 PM

It could be true I guess knowing that bitcoin is becoming a phenomenon among users. In stocks trading more common are expert traders and those who have had a lot of experiences. In the height of bitcoin popularity there are a lot of people who are even novice and doesn't have much experiences in trading who did jump for the opportunities. So the possibility for such statement is high.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:20:40 PM

Certainly true. At the moment, when compared with stock traders in proportion, I think the bitcoin investors are rising daily. Bitcoin is a new found investment and no douth, more are going to join the number because the profit rises more than stock.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

accroding the news in indonesia just more bitcoin users than stocks trader. It is good news also in other countries. in indonesia almost .5% of their population uses bitcoin. Bitcoin investors in Indonesia are increasingly losing the government's ability to prevent this government or impose tax for bitcoin investors. This is really the fear of the government's country not to go through their money process.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

You need a trading license to be a registered stock broker, so of course there are more bitcoin investors than stock traders. If you think about it, 99% of people that hold bitcoin don't actively trade it, whereas 100% of stock brokers trade stocks, so it's not really a fair comparison to make. If you were to say there are more bitcoin traders than stock traders, then I would take that with a grain of salt, as it's probably unlikely for now.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

You need a trading license to be a registered stock broker, so of course there are more bitcoin investors than stock traders. If you think about it, 99% of people that hold bitcoin don't actively trade it, whereas 100% of stock brokers trade stocks, so it's not really a fair comparison to make. If you were to say there are more bitcoin traders than stock traders, then I would take that with a grain of salt, as it's probably unlikely for now.
That is one of the reason why there are many investors in cryptocurrency. Aside that, I think there is a rapidly fluctuation in cryptocurrency than stock markets and traders want more fluctuation and volatility rather than the stable price. But in my case, I would prefer to buy or trade stock markets as well as cryptocurrency because I want to earn in both of them.

Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

It might be true. tge fact that you first have to have a license that allows you to trade stocks might ve one of the reasons hopeful stock investors first go to bitcoin investing. The processes and functions are no different with each other, only stock has a much stabler profit increase than bitcoin that goes from 0-100 abd 100-0 really quick depending on the situation.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

At the moment everyone is a trader. In and out as the price whipsaws up and down.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:54:53 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 09:45:47 PM by justine11

Well i don't think that there will be more investors in bitcoin than stock traders with the current situation and also, many investor cashed out their bitcoin due to constant price crash and the recovery is still unknown for now so, i think stocl investor wouldn't risk their money if bitcoin price performs badly in the market but on the other hand, this will be a new oppprtunity for long time holders of bitcoin buy it again.
blitzgane

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

maybe? we are not sure with that.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:13:37 AM

accroding the news in indonesia just more bitcoin users than stocks trader. It is good news also in other countries. in indonesia almost .5% of their population uses bitcoin. Bitcoin investors in Indonesia are increasingly losing the government's ability to prevent this government or impose tax for bitcoin investors. This is really the fear of the government's country not to go through their money process.
That's a recent good news and better development of bitcoin growth.In Indonesia Stock Exchange, the amount of investors today is about 1 million investors. In bitcoin since introduced in 2009, indonesian people who have involved in btc investment is much more than in stock.why because is easier even more practice to invest in btc. They consider and expect profit from btc is higher than in stock exchange.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:37:29 AM

It's not impossible to happen that more people will invest in bitcoin than stocks. All over the world bitcoin became so popular that even kids are becoming aware of it. It's always present in the news and in social media sites and most especially when it reached it's highest peak December last year. People were shocked and many gained income as well. Even if it is known as "bubble" investment but with a very high rate of return, no wonder more investors will switch from trading in stocks into bitcoin.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:48:12 AM

Is it True That There Will Be More Bitcoin Investors Than Stock Traders? https://www.darkwebguide.net/stock-traders-in-indonesia/
I think bitcoin is creating a fever in the investment community. Bitcoin is more interested investors are certain. The profit you earn from bitcoin is inconceivable. Investing in bitcoin is easier than investing in stocks
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:53:10 AM

It is true that many investors are in bitcoin because most of them buy and hold bitcoin prices for long periods and wait for them to rise at a very high price.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:07:38 AM

Because it's, pretty much, easier to go online and buy bitcoin for an average person than do deal with lots of stocks. It's just more convenient. Unleast that's my opinion that might be absolutely wrong, but some time ago I've tried getting into the stock market and I have found bitcoin market to be a lot simpler and easier to get into.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:10:40 AM

Stock market does have a lot of requirements and has a standard in able to invest there. While in bitcoin, you got money, create exchange account and you can buy in fractions if you want then you are good to go. It can be true during these days while bitcoin is getting more popularity and attention because of its milestone. But the fact that there are also many stock traders / investors can't be hidden.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:11:36 AM

I do not really see any problem on this. i guess people just like comparing which is somehow helpful. I guess it would be better to uplook on both of these, knowing that they have different roles in the field of bitcoin but must actually unites in one goal and it is for bitcoin.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:25:33 AM

Maybe it's true Smiley. Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular than before and it's very attractive for all investors at these days. It's much easier to earn money than invest in any other field in economic so a lot of investors and traders turn into Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to invest and trade instead of stock. But as I know in some countries, number of stock traders still higher than Bitcoin traders cause for them, Bitcoin is really new and it's something unreal.

ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum has a large ammount of volume it almost trillion dollar compare to stock markets. Bitcoin has large chance of a big profit compare to stock market they only got percentage only.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:30:46 AM

Sure. The stock market is not competitive with Bitcoin. Everyone in the world is getting into Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin generates high income, in a short time. And it does not take much time to buy Bitcoin. As such, Bitcoin has attracted a large number of investors in recent years.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: