Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Going Down?  (Read 1406 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

This game is for those who have money. Swim with them, then live, swimming is off the island Smiley

In my own opinion I believe one of the causes why bitcoin price is going down is due many speculations that pointing bitcoin market to crash again.

even if they hear about the speculations of bitcoin, as long as they have their own opinion about bitcoin, the price will not go down especially down too deep. the bitcoin price is only going down because of many people getting panic because of one or more bad news is launch by some people that don't want to see the bitcoin price increase high. and people attracted to sell their bitcoin before it's too late to sell and they don't even think that bitcoin will still survive for a long time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

This game is for those who have money. Swim with them, then live, swimming is off the island Smiley

In my own opinion I believe one of the causes why bitcoin price is going down is due many speculations that pointing bitcoin market to crash again.

even if they hear about the speculations of bitcoin, as long as they have their own opinion about bitcoin, the price will not go down especially down too deep. the bitcoin price is only going down because of many people getting panic because of one or more bad news is launch by some people that don't want to see the bitcoin price increase high. and people attracted to sell their bitcoin before it's too late to sell and they don't even think that bitcoin will still survive for a long time.
Agree with you bitcoin price is not going down but it is increasing now, high speculation, increasing demand and Japan regulation has increased the price of bitcoin very high, so we can see bitcoin is growing more and more so we cannot forget it to be the next currency of the era. Most of people around us are bitcoin users and they are showing great interest for bitcoin just because of easy use and fast transaction throughout the whole world to me bitcoin is spreading all over the world as the most expensive currency, no doubt bitcoin will get higher that this within few years.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

All I can blame is the taxes. I'm sure that traders and investors are very reluctant now to spend anything to crypto because all they can think of is the computation that they need to pay and that put the market down everyday.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

Yes it is the good time to invest in bitcoin because price of bitcoin is not very high but it is rising high once again, high amount of people are buying bitcoin and it is getting high more and more if we will hold our bitcoin with high amount of patience trust me it will earn high amount of profit for you,  the reason for price falling is the panic selling by the people so those who use to sell bitcoin in dump use to lose some profit and at the same time they use to take part in bitcoin dumping, so hold don’t participate in dumping of bitcoin .
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

Bitcoin was increasing in price last year because of extensive advertising in mass media. Many people began to buy up cryptocurrency when they saw constant growth of Bitcoin. The same was happened when many people started to panic and sell their investments last December. I'm sure that now is a good time to buy Bitcoin because its price will rise by winter until the next big dump.

It might the way the big investors do to affect the price. Many big investors want to buy a large quantity of bitcoin and due to their business tactics the prices increase and decrease. When the price goes down they buy bitcoin and when the price up again they sell their holding. That’s why their decisions affect the price of bitcoin. I don’t think that there is any other reason.
Jikalau

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

bitcoin prices fell due to the many issues of negative issues circulating recently. but you do not need to panic and worry because bitcoin is a very good coin, popular and a solid team. they will pump again until the higher velocity of the coin's price.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

bitcoin prices fell due to the many issues of negative issues circulating recently. but you do not need to panic and worry because bitcoin is a very good coin, popular and a solid team. they will pump again until the higher velocity of the coin's price.

Yes that's what I think also because market price can easily fluctuate once there is a negative issue because issues can influence them to get panic and sell bitcoin to save their capital.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

Bitcoin is becoming increasingly decreased because bitcoin users are selling their bitcoins on a large scale. It triggers bitcoin prices to further plummet because no more investors are buying bitcoins. Bitcoin becomes unsold. Because of those more and more crypto users who feel disappointed and lost their investment lost.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

Yes that's what I think also because market price can easily fluctuate once there is a negative issue because issues can influence them to get panic and sell bitcoin to save their capital.
Some people get worry about rise and fall of price of bitcoin, whenever it get high people use to sell but some people get issue on the falling price, but it is not good to panic your bitcoin, it will contribute to the price getting down panic seller are making market down so they should have patience and not to sell at any cost have patience when price get down don’t lose your trust about bitcoin, it does not take much time to get high so encourage then when they lose their hope.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

Some people get worry about rise and fall of price of bitcoin, whenever it get high people use to sell but some people get issue on the falling price, but it is not good to panic your bitcoin, it will contribute to the price getting down panic seller are making market down so they should have patience and not to sell at any cost have patience when price get down don’t lose your trust about bitcoin, it does not take much time to get high so encourage then when they lose their hope.
This is the crypto market and that in this market, the market value of all the crypto coins keeps on changing and that it is not a surprising thing. The only thing about which you need to care is that your reaction at time when the market is falling. You need to stay patient and that you need to keep your nerves under your control so that you may be able to hold all your coins and can go for buying more coins.

MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

Decrease in the market value of the bitcoin is not that much surprising thing as this is the nature of the bitcoin and that all of this is because of the fluctuating nature of the crypto coins. Other than that, one another reason which has affected the market value of bitcoin this much is the panic selling which is being done by the investors who have previously invested their money into it.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

All I can blame is the taxes. I'm sure that traders and investors are very reluctant now to spend anything to crypto because all they can think of is the computation that they need to pay and that put the market down everyday.
There are so many other factors as well other than that of taxes and higher transaction fees which are resulting in the downfall of the market value of the bitcoin.

I will blame the ones who are selling their bitcoins at this very moment the most as it is them who are contributing the most in bringing the graph downwards. Other than that, the reaction of some of the governments is also creating a negative impact of the crypto currencies.
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

Guess the prices might be going down since people are taking short term profits, why not take profit where you can?
plescruslo

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

Agree with you bitcoin price is not going down but it is increasing now, high speculation, increasing demand and Japan regulation has increased the price of bitcoin very high, so we can see bitcoin is growing more and more so we cannot forget it to be the next currency of the era. Most of people around us are bitcoin users and they are showing great interest for bitcoin just because of easy use and fast transaction throughout the whole world to me bitcoin is spreading all over the world as the most expensive currency, no doubt bitcoin will get higher that this within few years.
In my opinion many false statement from different people and mostly from the banks are the main cause of the fall in bitcoin price, because banks realized that people are withdrawing their money from banks and investing in bitcoin therefore banks lobby do not want bitcoin to be succeeded. When people listen these types of statement they afraid to buy bitcoin.
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:32:24 AM

Bitcoin prices have come down drastically, in my opinion, it is due to the effect of mass sales made by some bitcoin users who are experiencing panic. In addition, I think this is also part of the cycle in crypto if at the beginning of the year the market price will go down, and in the mid, to the end of the year, the market price will again rise again. So we all should be able to set the strategy well so as not to lose.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

You might right that taxes are also the cause of the fall in the price. I think that most governments banned bitcoin in their respective countries because they think that mostly criminals put their money in bitcoin which has no records and use this money in illegal activities, therefore they banned bitcoin. And the other reason is that the price is too much volatile and due to this people are not investing in bitcoin.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

This is the crypto market and that in this market, the market value of all the crypto coins keeps on changing and that it is not a surprising thing. The only thing about which you need to care is that your reaction at time when the market is falling. You need to stay patient and that you need to keep your nerves under your control so that you may be able to hold all your coins and can go for buying more coins.
Not even in just crypto market as this is the normal thing that happens in every market and as long as you are able to understand that, you will not even blink an eye with respect to whatever happens in the market. The market cannot keep moving upward and vice versa, but the thing to always look out for is usually the aftermath of a recovery which most people are always eager to see anyway.

Some people get worry about rise and fall of price of bitcoin, whenever it get high people use to sell but some people get issue on the falling price, but it is not good to panic your bitcoin
One thing is that any market driven by FOMO and greed will never last and that is how market always ends up playing out which a lot of people usually do not understand. As long as you understand that any price that is not sustainable in the long run or look too good to be true is actually popping up, then it is about time to take some U-turn because the aftermath is usually not good. Steady and good growth is always better.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

Don’t you know that Bitcoin is sometimes a bubble? That’s what we call pump and dump, cause whales we come in and manipulate the price, making it go up to a higher rate and then fall whenever they withdraw their money.

So if you invested when the price was around the rate of $20,000 you have no other options than to have patience and wait till the price goes up so you can make your profit and withdraw, unless you choose to sell with loss. The choice is all yours to make, but I will prefer to hold till the price goes up.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

Others call it correction, others see's it as a lost. What i see is a perfect time to buy.

Bitcoin manage to bounce back and is now at $9300 plus. While the market is volatile due to that pump and dump it still continues to move upward.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

Yes, right now it is in a positive phase. But as many people envisaged, it is not growing quickly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: