Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cliff High posted an interesting article!!!!!  (Read 226 times)
SergiuDemerji (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

Cliff High posted an interesting article. In short, some interesting quotes

👍 This is time to buy, not to sell! While the majority is selling, the minority is filling their bags! BE PATIENT! Crypto is here to stay!

👍 According to an exclusive source the manipulation or fall of Bitcoin ends in a week and a half to two be attentive...

👍 Japanese have 4 trillion of dollars waiting for the purchase of hoarding large blocks in Bitcoin volume...

👍 According Cliff High Bitcoin will reach by the end of December the 100.000$.

👍 Cliff High recommended investing in Litecoin that will give great benefits and will begin to notice from April 20...

(Note: I agree on this one)

What do you think about this?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:44:31 AM

That he is holding Litecoin.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:44:55 AM

👍 This is time to buy, not to sell! While the majority is selling, the minority is filling their bags! BE PATIENT! Crypto is here to stay!

👍 According to an exclusive source the manipulation or fall of Bitcoin ends in a week and a half to two be attentive...

👍 Japanese have 4 trillion of dollars waiting for the purchase of hoarding large blocks in Bitcoin volume...

👍 Cliff High recommended investing in Litecoin that will give great benefits and will begin to notice from April 20...

most are just Fomo. I do not think the BTC can reach the $ 100k mark by the end of 2018. People are having a lot of impact on the event at the end of 2017 and it's going to happen again.
Please analyze the market and price fluctuation chart of bitcoin to judge that. Do not believe too much in what others say, and let yourself identify the problem.

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:08:14 AM

Cliff High is wise mentor specially when he gives tips about cryptocurrencies. I prefer not to listen other's opinions about market because this kind of conversations can affect to my trading decisions later. 100K$ doesnt look like real at the end of december but there is not so many thigns left to do for us other than waiting and see.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

I totally agree with all of it. I have been filling my bags during these dips, thanks to all the weak handed ones..There are huge profits to be made in 2018.. Grin

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

definetly think that it's good time to buy some coins for cheap. you cud buy any privacy coin now and after  g20 sumit you will win. If they tighten regulations on coins - privacy coins would rise in price. but if not restricting - anyways all crypto market would rise and your privacy coins as well
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

He said all the things that each of us can repeat, only the Litecoin is replaced with another coin. So nothing interesting or new.
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

most are just Fomo. I do not think the BTC can reach the $ 100k mark by the end of 2018. People are having a lot of impact on the event at the end of 2017 and it's going to happen again.
Please analyze the market and price fluctuation chart of bitcoin to judge that. Do not believe too much in what others say, and let yourself identify the problem.

Not many people thought it would reach 20k at this time last year. If you look at the fractal from previous spikes we could easily reach 100k during the next one.
The real question is will that be this year or the next?
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

tbh, chart analysis has becoming a lot more irrelevant now a days, i read a lot of prediction during corrections and small dips and they are all saying that bitcoin will start bull run but guess what all their analysis are wrong, sticking to daily news for me is the best choice for predicting crypto prices since it shows how much demand crypto market are getting.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

I agree with that a lot of people are waiting with millions of dollars to buy bitcoin but I don't agree with that it will reach $100K. I think it can't even reach $18.000 this year. I hope I will err
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

Clif has been good in his crypto forecasts though timing can be off. Going by some other analysts too, we should see a big rise like 2017 in 2018 again.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:15:53 PM

I think his ideas or suggestions AREN'T really crazy. Crypto markets didn't still reach that 'bubble' status in my eyes. (%1 of global markets is nothing when you think about). Litecoin suggestions are nice too.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:31:20 PM

Very interesting. He may have a point of not selling in this dip because we all know that. But the 4 trillions coming from the Japanese market looks promising as we all know that Japan his crazy about bitcoin. But I'm not sure where the hell did he get that figures.

Perhaps he is a bag holder of Litecoin that's why he is telling us to invest. However, I'm not aware of anything in April 20. Can someone enlighten me please? Sorry for my ignorance because I'm too stupid right now to do a search.

Well if the Japanese will throw billions of dollars in the next couple of months specially before the end of the year then we can absolutely get to 6 figures. But I doubt it will happen this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

$100,00 by the end of this year?

That's going way over the top of a lot of other forecasts which place it in the target range of $25,000 to $30,000

There is a lot of money on the sidelines which is good news from Japan and the US

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

I think $100,000 is unrealistic for the end of year. Anything over the ATH of $20k would be a great result, and as we are past 20 April with no considerable pump for litecoin it is safe to say he is a holder of LTC and just trying to shill it.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

1. I agree with this opinion because we can see the current cryptocurrency price is cheap if compared with ATH at January 2018
2. yes maybe this condition indicates the market began to change trend
3. 4 trillion? is there any source about this information ?
4. I doubt if Bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 in December even if the news about 4 trillion is true there is no certainty that Japan will buy Bitcoin this year
5. I disagree with that because I don't like Charlie Lee's actions lately and the concept of silver coins is no longer special for me
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

1. I agree with this opinion because we can see the current cryptocurrency price is cheap if compared with ATH at January 2018
2. yes maybe this condition indicates the market began to change trend
3. 4 trillion? is there any source about this information ?
4. I doubt if Bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 in December even if the news about 4 trillion is true there is no certainty that Japan will buy Bitcoin this year
5. I disagree with that because I don't like Charlie Lee's actions lately and the concept of silver coins is no longer special for me

Read when this was posted. None of this has came true. It was all just speculation. Here we are Mid June and the market is still trending downward, I haven't seen anything about Japan dumping $4trillion into Bitcoin(it's mostly talk of them moving towards BCH), and who really cares what Charlie Lee says anymore?
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:22:27 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 07:41:26 PM by Sephire

Clif high general idea of buy and hold Bitcoin and Litecoin is good. But his timings and year end targets may or may not pan out.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

Bitcoin at the end of the $100,000 is just lol! It won't happen no matter what. That is actually a lot of growth. It is unrealistic expectation. Even $30k is hard.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pey

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

Bitcoin at the end of the $100,000 is just lol! It won't happen no matter what. That is actually a lot of growth. It is unrealistic expectation. Even $30k is hard.

I agree, at the end $100.000 bitcoin is ridiculous, it will not be lower than $500.000 or it will be zero which is impossible to me. It was $20.000, $30K is easy.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: