Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2018 times)
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

In near future more and more businesses are going to accept bitcoin as a payment method. Even if I open a startup I am also going to accept all the Bitcoin and altcoins as a payment method. Crypto Currencies can be easily trusted because all the transactions are transparent and we have a lot of confirmations(witnesses). Blockchain cannot be modified or else all the blocks will become invalid and the whole thing has to be done again which will probably shut down the whole community. I think it is perfect for a business and everyone should embrace it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sukatuku

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

Electronic money can help my business grow. Because this is a unique thing for Robinhood Markets Inc. Is a company that does not make a profit from commissions but instead makes money on your balance. The more users and the more they invest, the more people earn more money than Robinhood.
etsonarrantes

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

Ofcourse it would help. And it is helping right now. In my country we have very high bank taxes and i am making my transactions with using cryptocurrency and i feel happier. Low cost and more safety. Many other people is doing the same thing like i do. And the number will go higher everyday and soon paper money and banks will fade..
qwirywei

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

It depends on what kind of business you are handling and what is the strategy you are using to help your business with cryptocurrencies.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

of course the purpose of the crypto is help the economy and finance. you can see there are more and more corporations use blockchain technology and crypto in their business.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

Nowadays Bitcoin's price is growing. It is a good news for the bitcoin's users because many people of the world are in bitcoin investment, campaign, bitcoin mining and trade. They are fully depends on the bitcoin and they have succeed in bitcoin trade or bitcoin. For this reason I am sure that cryptocurrency could help our business.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

With speed, ease of access and minimal transaction fees, people are likely to patronize any form of business when they come to understand how blockchain really works. Everyone wants their transactions to be done on time. Going through some red tape could be very boring.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

Yes, and I think it is happening all the time. In the future it may help our business, because we will pay by btc.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

For sure i actually see the future of this world as cryptocurrency which is going to be a master piece to unlock divine potential and breakthrough for all businesses. I mean it will be the business itself, that is going to be of great help to the world.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:54:38 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 12:51:58 AM by mr_enoc

I see it as a good one that will surely help me with my business someday. It is a good tool that will help for every businessman/businesswoman for a much easier and fastest online transaction.

btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

If it's popular enough, it would help all the things! I believe in near future we can use crypto as daily payment Smiley
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

Yes cryptocurrency help me in my business especially capital because when you open a business you must have extra income extra money to finance it and to expand it when needed.
Yes it actually can help my business as a capital, my main reason in investing in bitcoin is to gain money and use it for a business because we have a family business and my father alreay gave it to me. And right now i would say i can manage this because i have money to support it, thanks to bitcoin.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

It'll definitely help when crypto is adopted by the mass. But currently it would not make a difference in my opinion.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:26:02 AM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Bitcoin can help businesses grow but it is only applicable for anything that can be transacted online. Even if bitcoin will be legally made into a virtual currency not all people can and will have access online. But it really can benefit if bitcoin is partnered with any business

Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:37:08 AM

For me it helps alot because im a young businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.Bitcoins help me to get initial funds to start up and get my business kicking now.As a shoes reseller and my own loading station
Of course yes, bitcoin can help the economy of a specific contry so why not businesses? bitcoin is very helpful when it comes to finances, just think about a hassle free transactions you can do with bitcoins. However, establishing bitcoin business rrlatrd is very risky due to volatility of it, you cant control the price and your business progress.

Hardtolife

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

Yes cryptocurrency help me in my business especially capital because when you open a business you must have extra income extra money to finance it and to expand it when needed.

True, I also experienced it that way because all businesses must initially have a lot of capital. bitcoin may not be a direct benefit but to help ease our burden in getting money. for me bitcoin is the most profitable business because it does not have to have a lot of capital and also a lot of income if we do it right.
razzor

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:28:38 AM

it clearly depends on how is your bussiness being managed, if your bussiness is related to this kind of payments, then why you should not accept bitcoin or any other coin? just go ahead, and maybe you will get much more customers by doing that.

bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:31:50 AM

Cryptocurrency can really help raise the financial status of a business because you can invest some income that have been generated from the business and use it to invest into bitcoin or any other potential token that you find on the market. When the market rises you will earn some amount of money from it that is way better than investing into the banking sector. The profits generated form investing into bitcoin can be used to further expand the business.

arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

For me it is very helpful because I am a businessman and at first I have no one and no one depends on where to get my funds until I come with bitcoin. Bitcoin helped me to get initial funding to get started and get my business kicked now As a shoe seller and my own loading station. Thanks
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

Bitcoin as a payment source can be added to the business, and this could helps get leads who wish to make use of bitcoin for services. At the same time the blockchain technology which is the backing for the bitcoin could help make the business function in an efficient manner without any sort of flaws. I believe the blockchain technology along with bitcoin can make businesses flourish.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: